NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,725 | Props total: 13121 13121
dan shaughnessy
 5 years ago '05        #82
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
haters always go back to melo losing in the first round. take a look at the teams he lost to in the first round over the years. if anything he should be criticized for not getting his team a higher seed going into the playoffs.

he has never been "upset" in any of his first round losses, he simply went up against better teams.
 5 years ago '07        #83
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 stabbin101 said:
I agree with him even those he's from Boston and is bias.

Melo has a very low basketball IQ and doesn't know how to contribute in other ways than scoring (somebody please give me examples)

Melo is probably the #1 ball stopper in the NBA.

For a team that broke the record for threes this year you would think that his a.ssists would be more than 2.6 considering he gets doubled.

My god even kobe averages 6 a.ssists

Melo is truly an empty star. Has the talent but doesn't have the drive/motivation/no how to catapult his game to the next level.

Dude is wildly overrated.

Once again people on BX who don't know the game of basketball will defend him.

He's a one dimensional player and always will be.

fu*king bum. When will he wake up and tell himself, fu*k I can do better than this.

It's getting increasingly hard to defend this guys lack luster effort on the basketball court.

All they're asking is for you to do more than score, if he can achieve that then the sky's the limit for the Knicks if they build around the newly formed changed melo style of play. But until then, he ain't winning sh*t, ever.

His fans will ride this scoring title for years to come.... fu*king pathetic.

10 years in the league and you haven't improved any aspect of your game? Wow!

Plays no D
Not a good screen setter
No leadership
No heart
Nothing.

Just score(45 percent). At least shoot 50+ percent if that's all you do.
didnt read

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #84
dblockallday 
space
space
 Tha Problum said:
Our two best players died or the dynasty would have continued into the 90s. Also, Pierce never got to play with allen iverson, n*gga had a rookie billups for half a season and melo got him when he was an mvp candidate, marcus camby grabbing 12 boards a game, a former #1 pick in martin, an explosive bench scorer in jr smith, a great down low scorer in nene and a super energetic defensive presence in young birdman in his prime, and now he has a defensive player of the year. He played nothing but talent his whole career. When you gave pierce a DPOY and some talent he did what he was supposed to do and win a championship.
so you're gonna pretend that kmart, nene and camby weren't consistently injured going into the playoffs? as a celtics fan you should be ashamed to even compare those guys to KG.
 5 years ago '05        #85
dblockallday 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
not too long ago knicks fans were calling melo stacey patton for trying to shoot ftw over triple teams with wide open teammates. it's all good now though.

[pic - click to view]

look at who's open bruh. pretty easy to understand why he didn't pass in that situation.
 5 years ago '04        #86
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,706 | Props total: 1488 1488
 NLSP42 said:
We made it to the play offs without our best player and our best rookie and a great bench scorer....to me thats

KG probably calling it quits this year and PP probably next year......I saw them in the finals twice in the past 5 years and also 1 title

Thats okay I will wait here on your rebuttal on the Knicks accomplishments

and the Bucks made it one spot below you and didn't even crack .500

you sound like a Laker fan, happy you made it into the post season where there is zero chance of doing a damn thing

at least they HAD to because they had no draft pick, you guys are just gonna end up with a 16-20 pick that won't do sh*t

get ready for a decade of mediocrity, we just had it and Loston shows all the signs of entering it. but then, you probably won't be a fan when they're having losing seasons anyway.
 5 years ago '04        #87
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
oh and everyone on about the a.ssists?

Melo is 4th among power forwards in the NBA

/life
 5 years ago '11        #88
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Can people get off the knicks crotch area already?

Every other day some lame makes a knicks hate thread between the hours of 2 am and 6 am, you guys really stay up at night on BX hating on a team or a player?

I was gonna post stats comparing "heart of a champion" Paul Pierce and Melo, but i see someone did it anyway.

And BKJJ, before your lame a.ss claims you were popping caffiene pills in Aruba, here are the list of countries by time zone.

5 years ago '04        #89
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
 maxnn said:
Can people get off the knicks crotch area already?

Every other day some lame makes a knicks hate thread between the hours of 2 am and 6 am, you guys really stay up at night on BX hating on a team or a player?

I was gonna post stats comparing "heart of a champion" Paul Pierce and Melo, but i see someone did it anyway.

And BKJJ, before your lame a.ss claims you were popping caffiene pills in Aruba, here are the list of countries by time zone.

brother from over the bridge
 5 years ago '07        #90
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Tha Problum said:
It says that Melo is a phenomenal talent that needs to get it done. Period. Right now he's looking like hes gonna end up as Dominique Wilkins.
Carmelo plays more like Adrian Dantley than Dominique Wilkins. Only difference is that Dantley had a waaaaaaay better postup game.
 5 years ago '07        #91
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Celtics might as well shoulda gave Jonny Flynn a contract with the way Jason Terry's been playing lately. Hell, they signed T-Williams which was a big head scratcher. The haters were right about Terrence Williams (overrated). Why did the Celtics sign this guy when Jordan Crawford is basically a better version of him? lol
 04-23-2013, 04:49 PM         #92
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it still too early for a bomb joke?
 5 years ago '06        #93
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Rique said:
I think it still too early to say he wont win a ring ever. On this Knick roster will he win a ring? No, but that doesnt mean he couldnt leave and win one like Ray and KG did on the Celtics. As the main guy he wont win a ring.
I think we seen enough of melo. He's not a guy a team rallys behind. When he was out injuried, the Knicks were just fine. When he left Denver, they got better over night.

He scores, that's all you can really say. He's good at ISo, and doesn't care about his team. His defense doesn't motivate either.

If your a Knicks fan don't even reply, your prolly to dumb to understand how a great team plays
 5 years ago '07        #94
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,531 | Props total: 10865 10865
I wish I was in Aruba popping caffeine pills watching the game tonight
 5 years ago '10        #95
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21134 21134
 vinceisallin said:
I think we seen enough of melo. He's not a guy a team rallys behind. When he was out injuried, the Knicks were just fine. When he left Denver, they got better over night.

He scores, that's all you can really say. He's good at ISo, and doesn't care about his team. His defense doesn't motivate either.

If your a Knicks fan don't even reply, your prolly to dumb to understand how a great team plays

Posts like this make me appreciate what Dirk & Bron went through, only makes me root harder for Melo to get that ring here

People know deep down inside there is a possibility the Knicks can not just get to the Finals but also win a ring. But they don't wanna indulge on those thoughts because it's not a popular opinion and frankly it just "sounds stupid".

It is what it is.
 5 years ago '05        #96
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,705 | Props total: 2339 2339
fu*k LOSTon
 5 years ago '07        #97
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Posts like this make me appreciate what Dirk & Bron went through, only makes me root harder for Melo to get that ring here

People know deep down inside there is a possibility the Knicks can not just get to the Finals but also win a ring. But they don't wanna indulge on those thoughts because it's not a popular opinion and frankly it just "sounds stupid".

It is what it is.
No fairy tales in the a.ssocation bruh, Knicks arent getting past the heat

not like Im saying dont root your team on, but most nba fans outside knicks nation dont really acknowledge the possibility of the knicks in the finals cus its a reach
 5 years ago '10        #98
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21134 21134
 ttime236 said:
No fairy tales in the a.ssocation bruh, Knicks arent getting past the heat

not like Im saying dont root your team on, but most nba fans outside knicks nation dont really acknowledge the possibility of the knicks in the finals cus its a reach
Mannnn listen the Heat ain't invincible. I can't go by what we did in the regular season or their strength & weaknesses.

All I can say is we'll see.

As for your second part, the real reason of that is because the Knicks have been garbage & blown opportunity after opportunity. So of course it's gonna sound like a reach if somebody says the Knicks will make the Finals.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 04-23-2013 at 05:17 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #99
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Mannnn listen the Heat ain't invincible. I can't go by what we did in the regular season or their strength & weaknesses.

All I can say is we'll see.

As for your second part, the real reason of that is because the Knicks have been garbage & blown opportunity after opportunity. So of course it's gonna sound like a reach if somebody says the Knicks will make the Finals.
We living in the Lebron era right now, the quicker you accept this the happier you will be
 5 years ago '06        #100
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

It is what it is.
The funny part is I like to watch the Knicks play, but your not going to change the game when teams are so balanced. There's no way melo is scoring 40 every night and beating Miami four times. The possibility? Anything could happen I guess. Miami players could go down in an plane wreck.

Don't forget about all those injuries Knicks have too. Melos health now, wait till the end of the next series and see how melo is carrying his team.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now