"Melo, Knicks diva, will NEVER win it all" Boston Globe writer :jaydamn:

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2013, 09:04 AM         #41
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trapaveli said:
Fair enough but the same could be said about every talent in the league. Cp3 needs to get it done. D-Will needs to get it done. D-Rose needs to get it done.

Melo gets more media scrutiny then just about any nba star after LeBron because he's unfairly held to that standard. That's fine if you want to hold him to that standard but you should hold others to it then too.
Trust me if that's the case then you're arguing with the wrong person. I absolutely hold christopher to that same standard, people are already talking about statues at staples for him when he hasn't even sniffed an nba finals in his entire career. Deron needs to get it done with that billion dollar roster, and Rose is young but his team is certainly good enough, especially defensively to make a move on the championship with him on the court he needs to get mentally tougher and handle business. Once you are viewed in a certain light, or held to a certain standard or receive a certain tier of paycheck from the nba, you enter a category of player with expectations, and I include all of those players to be held to such expectations, melo primarily since he's been there the longest.

Last edited by Tha Problum; 04-23-2013 at 09:06 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #42
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
He's right

No one is saying he's gotta be a point forward but at least move the ball around. Even durant got his a.ssists up
 04-23-2013, 09:15 AM         #43
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
He's right

No one is saying he's gotta be a point forward but at least move the ball around. Even durant got his a.ssists up
My n*gga Do you know sh*t about Basketball?? Watch the Knicks games before u talk sh*t!!!!
This is Not Hockey where if 2 dude pass the puck before sumone else shoots they both get a.ssist!!!...Look how the Knicks play!!!! When Melo Kicks the ball out the first guy never takes the Shot its always the second or 3rd Guy around the key..thats why the knicks take so many 3's...

When Durant pass the ball Ikaba..martin or Westbrook shoots.... the Knicks Move the ball and look for open 3's!!! so it Goes!! Melo in the Post-Pass out to Kidd-pass to Novak he hits the 3....Kidd gets the a.ssist melo dont!!!..Watch the fu*king team before u talk Bruh!!!!

Career Stat's
Durant
26.6(points)3.1(ast)6.8(Rebs)
Carmelo
25.0(points)3.1(ast)6.4(Rebs)

Numbers Don't Lie....who ever Say Different Suck a d!ck!!!

Last edited by cheenz; 04-23-2013 at 09:20 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #44
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 luv4music said:
did this guy even watch the game?

Melo had at least 6-7 passes to open team mates who missed the corresponding open jump shot

they hit half that and he has 4-5 a.ssists

he's our fu*king POWER FORWARD, and he ain't Lebron.

do i wish he was a walking triple double like LBJ? of course, but it is what it is

basketball is a team sport where the best team wins the chip

when Melo is on the best team, he'll get it. until then, he's Karl Malone
 cheenz said:
This is Sweet I love it!!!!....other than J.R no true scorer on the Team...When Amare was there and Melo was passing up shots everyone said they wont win because melo is worried about Amare getting his shots up!!..and he need to shoot more....Now he's shooting and the team is winning its a fu*king Problem???

I would Love to see the game Logs For Jordan...And Kobe...and see if they allowed another teammate like J.R smith to take as many shots he want!!!...

If this d!ck sh*t would notice when the Knicks plays...they move the ball around to see if they can get open shots 6 out of 10 possessions and and most of those Possessions end up with Melo being with the balls with under 5 Seconds on the Clock and he or J.R smith have to bail them out #fact...

Sad that lil 8 year boy got Blown up it should have been this Prick!!!(yeah i said it)
Perhaps influenced by a hot first couple of minutes, Carmelo Anthony passed the ball on only three of 26 touches in the first half, and after his hot start, he missed 11 of his last 13 shots in the half. In the second half, Anthony took a different approach. He passed 15 times on his 33 touches, the most important of which resulted in a key Kenyon Martin layup late in the game.

he only got the scoring title cus he averaged a career low in a.ssists
 5 years ago '07        #45
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13046 13046
not too long ago knicks fans were calling melo stacey patton for trying to shoot ftw over triple teams with wide open teammates. it's all good now though.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #46
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
n*ggas don't watch games anymore
 5 years ago '05        #47
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,921 | Props total: 30301 30301
but he gonna win this series tho
 5 years ago '08        #48
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 luv4music said:
and fu*k it, while i'm on it, i listened to the PTI, Around the Horn, NBA Bruce Bowen and First Take podcast today and not ONE of them mentioned how good our D was in the second half

all they did was say Boston won't play that bad again and has a good chance

NY is just hated, its Knicks Lost Forever, fu*k em all and throw up your
I think Ya"ll ability to limit tos is underrated. Felton, Smith and Kidd were great defensively.
 5 years ago '12        #49
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 13250 13250
 Dun Language said:
but he gonna win this series tho

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #50
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
10/10 article. Strong points. Agreed.

5 years ago '11        #51
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
The article was hatefully written...but the n*gga aint lying tho...i always said that n*gga was a black hole..he get the ball ..just go post up for rebound because hes shooting it
 5 years ago '10        #52
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21128 21128

[video - click to view]

I ain't saying nothing bruh, just gonna add this to another bookmark page

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 04-23-2013 at 11:17 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #53
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
 Mullany S said:
Because people wont admit that Jordan was a ball hog.Kobe is just a inefficient as melo and shoots the ball just as much but he gets credit for it because he plays for the lakers.
jordan was a ballhog but he averaged 5.3 a.ssists for his career and 5.7 in the playoffs
 5 years ago '10        #54
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
Boston mad

5 years ago '09        #55
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,847 | Props total: 9029 9029
The Globe is right
Damn Knicks fans are so sensitive

Even if the knicks beat us in the first round.....NY is still not winning a title
 5 years ago '04        #56
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6487 6487
some people are just not going to win
 5 years ago '05        #57
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10768 10768
 NLSP42 said:
The Globe is right
Damn Knicks fans are so sensitive

Even if the knicks beat us in the first round.....NY is still not winning a title
So long as we're the reasons YOU won't.. i'm cool
 5 years ago '07        #58
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70081 70081
 ThePainkiller said:
Just like OP will never live up to his account bets.

YOUNG
u mad u didnt get the first page nod? u fu*kin bastard.
 5 years ago '09        #59
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,847 | Props total: 9029 9029
 P-Hill said:
So long as we're the reasons YOU won't.. i'm cool
We made it to the play offs without our best player and our best rookie and a great bench scorer....to me thats

KG probably calling it quits this year and PP probably next year......I saw them in the finals twice in the past 5 years and also 1 title

Thats okay I will wait here on your rebuttal on the Knicks accomplishments
 5 years ago '07        #60
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 NLSP42 said:
We made it to the play offs without our best player and our best rookie and a great bench scorer....to me thats

KG probably calling it quits this year and PP probably next year......I saw them in the finals twice in the past 5 years and also 1 title

Thats okay I will wait here on your rebuttal on the Knicks accomplishments
Ain't no rebuttal. Like I always say to the Knicks fans here, a reputation is earned, not given, and its hard to shed a reputation. And this is a two way street.

The knicks have been reputation losers and despite having a decent season (I say decent because of the weak east + injuries to multiple teams) and accomplishments such as scoring title holder and 6th man of the year, people are reluctant to see the knicks are heading in an improving direction.

By the flip side of the coin, the Celtics have had a reputation of winning and almost eliminated the heat last year so people are reluctant to admit that they're a team on the decline. You can argue that their missing Rondo/Sullinger, but other than that, major components of their team (KG and Pierce) are almost finished
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy