"Melo, Knicks diva, will NEVER win it all" Boston Globe writer :jaydamn:

most viewed right now
 128
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,706 | Props total: 1487 1487
 Tha Problum said:
Our two best players died or the dynasty would have continued into the 90s. Also, Pierce never got to play with allen iverson, n*gga had a rookie billups for half a season and melo got him when he was an mvp candidate, marcus camby grabbing 12 boards a game, a former #1 pick in martin, an explosive bench scorer in jr smith, a great down low scorer in nene and a super energetic defensive presence in young birdman in his prime, and now he has a defensive player of the year. He played nothing but talent his whole career. When you gave pierce a DPOY and some talent he did what he was supposed to do and win a championship.

yeah and he also played in the west where the Spurs and Lakers were flipping coins to see who would win the title

i know you're not saying he ever had a better team than those two

and everyone goes on about him being 1-9 in the first round, but 7 of the 8 losses the Nuggets were the lower seed

the better team wins, simple as that. Barkley and Malone are top 50 all time. no rings. why? because there were better teams

give him Wade and Bosh, or KG and Ray, or Duncan and Parker

still think he won't be in the finals or win a ring?
 5 years ago '05        #22
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
I catch myself saying Melo pass the ball but there's quite a few times he gets the ball with 6 seconds left on the clock... and he also won't get credit for hockey a.ssists.
 5 years ago '12        #23
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
I aint even mad

My n*ggas Michael Kay and Don La Greca dropped the ether on this ginger hack



I almost felt bad for the lucky charms looking f*ggot. Dude even admitted he doesn't watch Melo's games
 04-23-2013, 07:43 AM         #24
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is Sweet I love it!!!!....other than J.R no true scorer on the Team...When Amare was there and Melo was passing up shots everyone said they wont win because melo is worried about Amare getting his shots up!!..and he need to shoot more....Now he's shooting and the team is winning its a fu*king Problem???

I would Love to see the game Logs For Jordan...And Kobe...and see if they allowed another teammate like J.R smith to take as many shots he want!!!...

If this d!ck sh*t would notice when the Knicks plays...they move the ball around to see if they can get open shots 6 out of 10 possessions and and most of those Possessions end up with Melo being with the balls with under 5 Seconds on the Clock and he or J.R smith have to bail them out #fact...

Sad that lil 8 year boy got Blown up it should have been this Prick!!!(yeah i said it)
 5 years ago '12        #25
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Tha Problum said:
Our two best players died or the dynasty would have continued into the 90s. Also, Pierce never got to play with allen iverson, n*gga had a rookie billups for half a season and melo got him when he was an mvp candidate, marcus camby grabbing 12 boards a game, a former #1 pick in martin, an explosive bench scorer in jr smith, a great down low scorer in nene and a super energetic defensive presence in young birdman in his prime, and now he has a defensive player of the year. He played nothing but talent his whole career. When you gave pierce a DPOY and some talent he did what he was supposed to do and win a championship.
1998-1999: 19-29 (losing season, no playoffs).
1999-2000: 32-41 (losing season, no playoffs).
2000-2001: 36-46 (losing season, no playoffs).
2001-2002: 49-33 (Conference Finals).
2002-2003: 42-37 (swept during the 2nd round).
2003-2004: 36-45 (losing season, swept during the 1st round).
2004-2005: 45-37 (first round loss).
2005-2006: 32-47 (losing season, no playoffs).
2006-2007: 20-27 (losing season, no playoffs).

Men lie, Women lie, records don't

Melo only had HCA twice in his career. The First time he went to the WCF the second time George Karl was diagnosed with cancer and the interm got outcoached by future Hall of Famer Jerry Soloan

During games in which Pierce actually played, during his first 9 years in the league, he had a career losing record of 311-347. -36 games below .500. 6 losing seasons out of 9 years total

Pierce was a Perennial Loser pre-big 3 Era. Couldn't even make the playoffs in a weak Eastern Conference

Will enjoy these Celtics loses more then my first time getting dome in the school janitors closet back in elementary
 5 years ago '12        #26
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Mullany S said:
Because people wont admit that Jordan was a ball hog.Kobe is just a inefficient as melo and shoots the ball just as much but he gets credit for it because he plays for the lakers.
Don't even need to go that far. How many a.ssits did Dirk average on route to the finals

I'm sure he played lock down defense though right?

So you're telling me all Dirk did was score the basketball and he won an NBA Championship?

 5 years ago '05        #27
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
 Trapaveli said:
Don't even need to go that far. How many a.ssits did Dirk average on route to the finals

I'm sure he played lock down defense though right?

So you're telling me all Dirk did was score the basketball and he won an NBA Championship?

Dirk averaged less a.ssists than Melo that championship run
 04-23-2013, 08:06 AM         #28
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trapaveli said:
1998-1999: 19-29 (losing season, no playoffs).
1999-2000: 32-41 (losing season, no playoffs).
2000-2001: 36-46 (losing season, no playoffs).
2001-2002: 49-33 (Conference Finals).
2002-2003: 42-37 (swept during the 2nd round).
2003-2004: 36-45 (losing season, swept during the 1st round).
2004-2005: 45-37 (first round loss).
2005-2006: 32-47 (losing season, no playoffs).
2006-2007: 20-27 (losing season, no playoffs).

Men lie, Women lie, records don't

Melo only had HCA twice in his career. The First time he went to the WCF the second time George Karl was diagnosed with cancer and the interm got outcoached by future Hall of Famer Jerry Soloan

During games in which Pierce actually played, during his first 9 years in the league, he had a career losing record of 311-347. -36 games below .500. 6 losing seasons out of 9 years total

Pierce was a Perennial Loser pre-big 3 Era. Couldn't even make the playoffs in a weak Eastern Conference

Will enjoy these Celtics loses more then my first time getting dome in the school janitors closet back in elementary
As I said, once pierce got the talent around him, he delivered with a championship. Meanwhile Melo played with talent his entire career and came up short in the first round time and time again. Carrying bum coaches like jim o brien to the conference finals with an overweight chucker as a second option. If only pierce had camby birdman finals mvp's allen iverson nene explosive bench scorers defensive specialists and a hall of fame coach his entire career It's time to shut up and deliver. But you can keep making excuses for him for the rest of his career if you'd like, sad expectations for a superstar.


Last edited by Tha Problum; 04-23-2013 at 08:08 AM..
 04-23-2013, 08:06 AM         #29
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can't compare Melo to Lebron-Jordan-or even Kobe....The had the ball in their hands 80-90% of the Possessions(calling plays) when they were on the floor the did most of the Point guard work for their Team...how many fu*king times u see melo bring the ball up the court??.....

Every-time up court u see Melo in the post f!ghting for his spot for about 18 seconds in the shot clock...while the knicks move the ball.. if the ball came back to melo side and he has post position he shoots..or pass if the double comes.. whats wrong with that??

I would Compare Melo to Dirk, Dominique Wilkins-Charles Barkley...Even Durant!!! the dude is not a Point Forward, he is a fu*king sf/pf....
 04-23-2013, 08:10 AM         #30
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #31
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Tha Problum said:
As I said, once pierce got the talent around him, he delivered with a championship. Meanwhile Melo played with talent his entire career and came up short in the first round time and time again. Carrying bum coaches like jim o brien to the conference finals with an overweight chucker as a second option. If only pierce had camby birdman finals mvp's allen iverson nene explosive bench scorers defensive specialists and a hall of fame coach his entire career It's time to shut up and deliver. But you can keep making excuses for him for the rest of his career if you'd like, sad expectations for a superstar.

[pic - click to view]



Serious question, How fu*king old are you?

The most absurd part of your post is highlighted in bold.

Dude really said finals mvp allen iverson :

George Karl is such a hall of famer he has a career playoff win-loss% of .436 and got knocked out the first round the two following years after Melo got traded

But I digress..

Finals MVP Allen Iverson

That's all I needed to know. Enjoy the game tonight.
 5 years ago '04        #32
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6438 6438
The Loston Globe


He's bitter


Last edited by dj X; 04-23-2013 at 08:41 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #33
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,706 | Props total: 1487 1487
 Tha Problum said:
As I said, once pierce got the talent around him, he delivered with a championship. Meanwhile Melo played with talent his entire career and came up short in the first round time and time again. Carrying bum coaches like jim o brien to the conference finals with an overweight chucker as a second option. If only pierce had camby birdman finals mvp's allen iverson nene explosive bench scorers defensive specialists and a hall of fame coach his entire career It's time to shut up and deliver. But you can keep making excuses for him for the rest of his career if you'd like, sad expectations for a superstar.
now you've just exposed yourself cuz it's already been said what the competition was in the west during his time there

typical Celtics fan, everyone else is sh*t but the same bullsh*t reasons why don't apply to their own team

fu*k outta here fairweather f*ggot
 04-23-2013, 08:23 AM         #34
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trapaveli said:

[pic - click to view]



Serious question, How fu*king old are you?

The most absurd part of your post is highlighted in bold.

Dude really said finals mvp allen iverson :

George Karl is such a hall of famer he has a career playoff win-loss% of .436 and got knocked out the first round the two following years after Melo got traded

But I digress..

Finals MVP Allen Iverson

That's all I needed to know. Enjoy the game tonight.
When in doubt, change the subject to grammar police. I guess you never watched melo pre-new york or you'd know finals mvp is chauncey billups. Good luck on your quest for not winning a ring.
 5 years ago '12        #35
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Tha Problum said:
When in doubt, change the subject to grammar police. I guess you never watched melo pre-new york or you'd know finals mvp is chauncey billups. Good luck on your quest for not winning a ring.
Then make your posts more clear you trini f*ggot.

You love bringing up players without putting those teams' situations in context. You love to throw out accolades of individual players to try and justify your arguments in a team game.

The fact of the matter is the Nuggets were going against the likes of the Championship Spurs and Lakers teams of the Western Conference. He only had HCA twice during his tenure with Denver and even to this day Denver is a terrible road team.


I could say the Lakers are the greatest failure in sports history because they have Hall of Famers Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Steve Nash, and Dwight Howard but if I put into context the horrible coaching and management along with the injures I get an educated reason as to why.

But at the end of the day I can't even be mad. Your team is going home in the first round and the Big 3 Era is dead life is great


Last edited by Trapaveli; 04-23-2013 at 08:37 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #36
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573


just a year ago it was knicks lost

now n*ggas mad as fu*k



[pic - click to view]



3 to the dome u fu*kin f*ggots


 04-23-2013, 08:42 AM         #37
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trapaveli said:
Then make your posts more clear you trini f*ggot.

You love bringing up players without putting those teams' situations in context. You love to throw out accolades of individual players to try and justify your arguments in a team game.

The fact of the matter is the Nuggets were going against the likes of the Championship Spurs and Lakers teams of the Western Conference. He only had HCA twice during his tenure with Denver and even to this day Denver is a terrible road team.

But at the end of the day I can't even get mad at you when your team is going home early and the Big 3 Era is dead.

I could say the Lakers are the greatest failure in sports history because they have Hall of Famers Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Steve Nash, and Dwight Howard but if I put into context the horrible coaching and management along with the injures I get an educated reason as to why.
You can nit pick with 29 teams every single year, but the bottom line is the talent existed to do more, and more was not done. Superstars rise to the occasion and elevate there game to the level necessary to win. Rose started off at the bottom and stepped his game up to win in the regular season and playoffs, durant did, lebron did, chauncey billups did, even deron williams got to the second round out west twice. Let's see what the excuse is gonna be this year. Knicks Lost.
 5 years ago '12        #38
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Tha Problum said:
You can nit pick with 29 teams every single year, but the bottom line is the talent existed to do more, and more was not done. Superstars rise to the occasion and elevate there game to the level necessary to win. Rose started off at the bottom and stepped his game up to win in the regular season and playoffs, durant did, lebron did, chauncey billups did, even deron williams got to the second round out west twice. Let's see what the excuse is gonna be this year. Knicks Lost.
So because Deron Williams got his team out of the first round one more time then Melo he's a superstar?

What does it say for a superstar who has never missed the playoffs going back to his rookie season? A superstar who has never finished with a losing record in the regular season?
 04-23-2013, 08:52 AM         #39
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trapaveli said:
So because Deron Williams got his team out of the first round one more time then Melo he's a superstar?

What does it say for a superstar who has never missed the playoffs going back to his rookie season? A superstar who has never finished with a losing record in the regular season?
It says that Melo is a phenomenal talent that needs to get it done. Period. Right now he's looking like hes gonna end up as Dominique Wilkins.
 5 years ago '12        #40
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Tha Problum said:
It says that Melo is a phenomenal talent that needs to get it done. Period. Right now he's looking like hes gonna end up as Dominique Wilkins.
Fair enough but the same could be said about every talent in the league. Cp3 needs to get it done. D-Will needs to get it done. D-Rose needs to get it done.

Melo gets more media scrutiny then just about any nba star after LeBron because he's unfairly held to that standard. That's fine if you want to hold him to that standard but you should hold others to it then too.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy