Apr 22 - new pics show boston bombers shooting at cops

most viewed right now
 140
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 133
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
139 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 kidd247 said:
If that's real then......


[pic - click to view]



I'm tryna get @ Pocahontas tho!!
lol im not.. if anybody is "not sure if im serious"
 5 years ago '04        #162
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 kidd247 said:
Which reminds me of this:



It's Wednesday.. Where's this info?? Beck said "I don't BLUFF; I make PROMISES" So what happened or has yet to happen to him?
he released his "info" and it wound up being the same thing he released before, that they were going to or did deport a Saudi national al-harib under a terrorist code
 5 years ago '06        #163
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 finishim said:
he released his "info" and it wound up being the same thing he released before, that they were going to or did deport a Saudi national al-harib under a terrorist code
Truth is that even if they did get into a shootout, it still doesn't connect them to the bombings, which is the reason they were being hunted in the first place.

You guys do remember that there's no evidence tying them to the original crime they were accused of, right?
 5 years ago '04        #164
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
I'm usually one to think that there's more to the story than what's being told. But so far I'm convinced that these dudes did it.
 5 years ago '12        #165
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 839 839
 kidd247 said:
Soooo.....


[pic - click to view]

aye bi*ch

if a bomb with nails, bbs ect went off in that bag dont u think itd be much more fu*kd up? that bag doesnt look like it held a bomb that went off. the cotton stuffing should be burnt up too.

If peoples limbs are shredding from the bomb, a fu*kin nylon back pack would be shredded into milli pieces also.

I feel sorry for the people you guys talk to every day, please dont tell me yall go around with this conspiracy bullsh*t in real life also.. please..
 5 years ago '04        #166
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 finishim said:
he released his "info" and it wound up being the same thing he released before, that they were going to or did deport a Saudi national al-harib under a terrorist code
Wtf?? So he basically put his life in jeopardy (if he really doesn't work for the Govt.) just to say something that was already known? I was ready for some name dropping
 5 years ago '04        #167
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 eCity 420 said:
aye bi*ch

if a bomb with nails, bbs ect went off in that bag dont u think itd be much more fu*kd up? that bag doesnt look like it held a bomb that went off. the cotton stuffing should be burnt up too.

If peoples limbs are shredding from the bomb, a fu*kin nylon back pack would be shredded into milli pieces also.

I feel sorry for the people you guys talk to every day, please dont tell me yall go around with this conspiracy bullsh*t in real life also.. please..
Totally agree bi*ch, but thats another thing I find hard to believe.. If that was really the bag containing the "bomb" then yes, the damage would be more severe. And if this "bomb" really had schrapnel like reported, there would have been much more injuries. Also, if you look at the official video of when the explosion occurs, the photographer taking pics of the runners doesn't even flinch at the explosion which he just so happens to be directly across from. If nails, bbs or even crock pot schrapnel was flying everywhere he would've gotten fu*ked up.

You don't have to feel sorry for anyone I talk to every day because I actually have a life and leave these DISCUSSIONS here on the DISCUSSION board


Last edited by kidd247; 04-24-2013 at 02:24 PM..
 04-24-2013, 01:38 PM         #168
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidd247 said:
If that's real then......


[pic - click to view]



I'm tryna get @ Pocahontas tho!!
Violated Jasmine
 5 years ago '06        #169
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,829 | Props total: 1991 1991
at the sarcasm in this thread
 5 years ago '10        #170
NoizemobWest 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$614 | Props total: 179 179
Glenn Beck works for the government, knew his little publicity stunt would amount to Nada
 04-24-2013, 02:33 PM         #171
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya'll are a bunch of fu*king idiots for thinking its a conspiracy, but its america and you have the right to say whatever u want and have an opinion. So have fun with this you crazy fu*ks!
 04-24-2013, 02:47 PM         #172
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaguar34 said:
Truth is that even if they did get into a shootout, it still doesn't connect them to the bombings, which is the reason they were being hunted in the first place.

You guys do remember that there's no evidence tying them to the original crime they were accused of, right?
how the hell would you know?
 5 years ago '08        #173
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3445 3445
 illmatix said:
how the hell would you know?
He must be a detective working the case. He talked to witnesses saw all the videos photos and spoke to the suspect. Lmao
 5 years ago '10        #174
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
I refuse to believe.
 5 years ago '04        #175
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 kidd247 said:
Wtf?? So he basically put his life in jeopardy (if he really doesn't work for the Govt.) just to say something that was already known? I was ready for some name dropping
only name he dropped was the one that was already released, and didnt bring much new info, and none of it is confirmed at all, but they did ask the lady who runs the deport business and she wouldn't answer, take from that what you will
 5 years ago '10        #176
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Mark-Ez said:
is that even a good place to shoot? y didnt they take a knee by the bricks? would seem like a much better place to fire off 100 shots...
Have you ever been in the middle of gunfire? Unless you're a trained officer, you're not thinking rationally and step by step. Can't stand when people talk about what they would have done in a situation like that
 5 years ago '10        #177
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The American government made people think a plane could make a 100+ story building collapse into itself they can surely get a few donuts in to fake this shootout

The BBC reported building 7 collapsed 20 minutes before it did, lucky guess? seriously how can people not be skeptical about anything they say? you dont have to be a conspiracy nut to know 9/11 was a far bigger deal than just planes hitting buildings
Are you an architect or a scientist?

Have you ever been in an airport?. Do you see how big those things are? Especially if they also happened to have bombs in them? Stop
 5 years ago '08        #178
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Smoke500 said:
Are you an architect or a scientist?

Have you ever been in an airport?. Do you see how big those things are? Especially if they also happened to have bombs in them? Stop
Conspiracy theprists have phd's in everything, to include forensics, behavioral study, international studies, religion etc... They are all rocket scientists. Lmao
 5 years ago '08        #179
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Smoke500 said:
Have you ever been in the middle of gunfire? Unless you're a trained officer, you're not thinking rationally and step by step. Can't stand when people talk about what they would have done in a situation like that
He has played first person shootong games which gives him all the expertise he needs. Lol
 5 years ago '04        #180
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
avatar space
space
$5,774 | Props total: 1288 1288
people still care?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
234 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy