Apr 22 - new pics show boston bombers shooting at cops

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2013, 06:41 AM         #61
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
how do we know he's the one writing it down on paper? i need proof.
Homeboy said "I need proof." Lol
U.S Gov't don't give a fuhk about what YOU need.

Need to worry bout how much skins you can hit before they blow this muthafuhka up.
 04-23-2013, 08:11 AM         #62
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guys this is obviously staged. They were using movie props and fake bombs, crash test dummies (Tsaernav borthers) and other stuff, ya know? Like, ketchup for blood, rubber bullets and the whole lot.
 5 years ago '07        #63
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Nothing will be enough for the conspiracist, they will deny any evidence in order to support their theory
as would a "mainstream" (follower) theorist lol... the media lies...but you rest your heart in their "reports" ...labels divide...leaving we the people conquered... its alright to question now I know some cats try to jump on everything as some government kcufery..but as I say none of you have the actual truth... so your a conspiracist "tin foil hat" too...welcome to america
 5 years ago '12        #64
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
It doesn't prove those n*ggas planted a bomb. I don't care if they shot at police, that's irrelevant to me.
 04-23-2013, 09:10 AM         #65
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
Is there a better picture of the car because from what i'm seeing i cannot clearly say that its an SUV... The height and size of the car in the picture looks smaller unless it's a diff kind of SUV.

What are those white things in the distance? I don't see a barricade anywhere in that picture.. So from situation we can conclude that they've been cornered because they have to get thru the barricade like you're saying.... All you have to do is shoot the tires out and he's done.... I'm pretty sure when a car is coming at you the first thing cops fire at are the tires.
NO! Please stop using logic and common sense and instead turn on CNN!

It's like conversing with children. All you have to do is a steal a car and try escaping. Try running at the cops. DIRECTLY AT THEM!!! They are going to light your a.ss up for a crime of car theft. It happens all the time.

But "terrorists" trying to escape, who most would agree are, you know, kind of a bigger deal ... the one dude was able to drive right on past all those cops.

Who believes this bullsh*t?

Last edited by playazinc; 04-23-2013 at 09:15 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #66
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
I believe something is wrong about that day and they were set up but that doesn't mean I think it wasnt them shooting at the cops.
 5 years ago '08        #67
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5300 5300
I love how people are expecting upclose candid pics and videos of a damn shootout like it's a movie set.
 5 years ago '07        #68
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 cankstoochie said:
how do we know he's the one writing it down on paper? i need proof.
This guy needs proof everyone. This guy is so important he should be helping with the investigation. If he doesnt see every move and every step in the investigation then it clearly didnt happen. Someone get this guy some proof that it is actually the 19 yr old writing this stuff down.

Would a pic be good or do you need a video? HD video with perfect sound quality? Or do you need to see it in person? Someone lead this man to the hospital room to watch the interrogation.
 04-23-2013, 10:31 AM         #69
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
I love how people are expecting upclose candid pics and videos of a damn shootout like it's a movie set.
Originally Posted by playazinc
So ... nobody has seen proof.
False flags need to be part of the discussion because it is said these types of events are what false flags are almost always about.
Yet some have these dudes already convicted and if they had their way, they would have strung up these brothers in Times Square and tortured them. ALL FROM WHAT THE MSM HAS TOLD YOU.

You weren't there. We could get video that will not jeopardize the case, and still fill in the pieces. But theres all this secrecy. Again, in the name of "fairness" from the same people in law enforcement who have already claimed Al Qaeda, Islam radicals, hateful immigrants- type !!, which is also very inflammatory. They told us not to jump to conclusions, and in the next breath said "what makes kids grow up b0mb Americans?, implying guilt.

This is a high profile case but we sit here with way too many questions and not enough answers. No matter what side you stand on, you simply have to admit this.

And another memory would serve some of you well: the Rodney King video, they told us, showed that he was resisting arrest! Even thosan everyone outside the law said, "we don't see it."

So again I ask: what is the point of not seeking answers? Not half stories and half sensible "truths". Questions have been raised and the mainstream media won't address them. Many activists and people considered NON CONSPIRACY THEORISTS are asking them as well.

If there's nothing to hide, what is the problem? Why the half[..]ed reporting and releasing of irrelevant stuff? Nobody can be this ignorant.

Last edited by playazinc; 04-23-2013 at 11:15 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #70
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 playazinc said:
False flags need to be part of the discussion because it is said these types of events are what false flags are almost always about.
Yet some have these dudes already convicted and if they had their way, they would have strung up these brothers in Times Square and tortured them. ALL FROM WHAT THE MSM HAS TOLD YOU.

You weren't there. We could get video that will not jeopardize the case, and still fill in the pieces. But theres all this secrecy. Again, in the name of "fairness" from the same people in law enforcement who have already claimed Al Qaeda, Islam radicals, hateful immigrants- type sh*t, which is also very inflammatory. They told us not to jump to conclusions, and in the next breath said "what makes kids grow up bomb Americans?, implying guilt.

This is a high profile case but we sit here with way too many questions and not enough answers. No matter what side you stand on, you simply have to admit this.

And another memory would serve some of you well: the Rodney King video, they told us, showed that he was resisting arrest! Even thosan everyone outside the law said, "we don't see it."

So again I ask: what is the point of not seeking answers? Not half stories and half sensible "truths". Questions have been raised and the mainstream media won't address them. Many activists and people considered NON CONSPIRACY THEORISTS are asking them as well.

If there's nothing to hide, what is the problem? Why the half a.ssed reporting and releasing of irrelevant stuff? Nobody can be this ignorant.

Believe what u want but u people are all the same. Yall group the media and govt. together. That may have been the case before but times have changed. There were hundreds of pics and video taken that day. Hundreds of media outlets. My boy works for the Times Picayune in NOLA. Bro if theres a story that dude is gettin it. He dont work for the govt or have anything to do with the govt. They are totally separate. A corrupt govt would be a huge sell for this dude if he had a story on any part of it. There are so much investigative media now that are the best at what they do. If there was a story they would find it.

If there was something to hide, they would find it. Its just common sense. This aint the 19th century. Someone would leak it. You know how greedy ppl are to hold something like this in. Come on, think of the chances a corrupt story being kept quiet. Use ya head
 5 years ago '07        #71
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
its tiring to read playazinc and future about this topic

you guys seem cool, but y'all are buggin right now
 5 years ago '07        #72
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
Nobody can make out who those two guys are with those blurry a.ss pics. I'm not saying he did or didn't do the crime, but to act like that's clearly him is asinine. You can't even tell what race the two guys are. The only thing you can tell from those pics is one guy is shooting at something/someone.

Let's not act like when police are under pressue they don't cut corners.
ok so I guess the one left in the middle of the street couldn't be ID'd then huh? you got a witness snappin pics of the dudes bussin at the cops, with one victim laying in the street, and you still think it wasn't them?
 5 years ago '05        #73
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
 playazinc said:

You weren't there. We could get video that will not jeopardize the case, and still fill in the pieces. But theres all this secrecy. Again, in the name of "fairness" from the same people in law enforcement who have already claimed Al Qaeda, Islam radicals, hateful immigrants- type !!, which is also very inflammatory. They told us not to jump to conclusions, and in the next breath said "what makes kids grow up b0mb Americans?, implying guilt.

If there's nothing to hide, what is the problem? Why the half[..]ed reporting and releasing of irrelevant stuff? Nobody can be this ignorant.
If they hold on to info:

If they release info quickly:

toppa page fif
 04-23-2013, 11:21 AM         #74
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playazinc said:

I agree with a lot of what you said, but you have to understand this investigation is ongoing. Every case is like a puzzle, so you're gonna get bits and pieces, you're not gonna have every piece together at once.

The investigators are gonna be doing everything they can to build a solid case. And when the time is right, I think all questions will be answered.
 5 years ago '07        #75
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
I can't see dude face so how do I know it's him? Can you make out his face? Can you tell that he was the 2nd person?

If he admits its him then whatever, but to say in the pics that's him just based off the pics, I can't roll with that.
yea, the brother may not be the second person. but with both brothers missing after the pics were posted on the news, and with multiple ppl (ie the witness who was car jacked) saying it was them, plus the fact that the brother was actually found on the run in the manner he was found. idk. plus a whole bunch of other reasons that I haven't listed.

but hey, maybe it wasn't and the brother was on the run separately and there is a third suspect
 5 years ago '05        #76
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 BlackRepub85 said:
Nobody can make out who those two guys are with those blurry a.ss pics. I'm not saying he did or didn't do the crime, but to act like that's clearly him is asinine. You can't even tell what race the two guys are. The only thing you can tell from those pics is one guy is shooting at something/someone.

Let's not act like when police are under pressue they don't cut corners.
you will only say wut didnt happen, but none of you will say wut did happen. so a guy lives in a house on the street where a shootout erupted and took pictures of it. are u saying there was a shootout on that street but it wasnt the brothers or are u saying the shootout never happened at all?

you guys pick and choose so much sh*t its unreal. ive seen in other threads dudes posting a video of a chick calling into a radio station who says she witnessed a police SUV hit the older brother. that same woman says she heard 2 or 3 explosions and gunfire. now i see the same guys saying "this eye witness said she saw a police SUV hit him" also say "i dont even believe they were throwing explosives".

how do u believe 1 thing she said and not the other? because it doesnt fit the narrative youve already predetermined?
 04-23-2013, 11:31 AM         #77
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
I can't see dude face so how do I know it's him? Can you make out his face? Can you tell that he was the 2nd person?

If he admits its him then whatever, but to say in the pics that's him just based off the pics, I can't roll with that.
in life everything is not going to be spelled out for you like that, you're not gonna have all the answers in plain sight. Its up to you to piece together the information based on what makes sense, its called logic and reasoning.

It is very reasonable to a.ssume that they are in fact the 2 dudes in the pictures. If it isnt them, then someone else would have had to carjack a Mercedes SUV and be shooting at cops all night. Does that explanation make any sense to you? Who else could it be but them?
 04-23-2013, 11:37 AM         #78
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
its tiring to read playazinc and future about this topic

you guys seem cool, but y'all are buggin right now
Alot of this is hard to believe because we are not raised to think objectively or question authority. Keep everyone dumbed down, and a sleepy population can be fooled into anything.

In other countries, where corruption is blatantly rammed in your face, people are much more knowledgable about the realities of the world, of the elites and their agendas.

But listen, it's no surprise to me, because this attitude was rampant after 9/11 too. Both the public and the victims families were laughed at, threatened, and called anti-American just for asking questions.

Today, people are much more willing to talk about 9/11. The official story is not so official anymore.
 5 years ago '12        #79
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
I swear to god I want to choke this f*ggot Future..

Son is worse than Whitney Houston

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #80
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago