Apr 22 - new pics show boston bombers shooting at cops

most viewed right now
 142
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
94 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
the SUV looks perfectly fine without any scratch....
 04-22-2013, 11:06 PM         #42
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the whole back window looks shot out. i dont see any bullet holes in the body, which is interesting because in the first pic of this thread you see the 2 gunmen standing at the front of the car as cover facing the back. So the officers would have been shooting at the back of the vehicle.
 5 years ago '08        #43
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Exactly why i said it... in the pics theyre hiding behind in the front of the car with the car turned with its back to the cops.... And if u look closely the whole looks perfectly carved out....
 5 years ago '08        #44
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:



Did i say something false ?
 04-22-2013, 11:11 PM         #45
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah it does look perfectly carved out
 5 years ago '04        #46
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2260 2260
If only this guy had a Galaxy S3 there wouldn't be a doubt about whether or not it was the shooters. That burst shot

 5 years ago '08        #47
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Not about the car, but the fact that you're still downplaying actual evidence that everyone asked for.
So you're saying the cops completely missed the back of the car ?
 5 years ago '10        #48
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
Why do yall n*ggas even care?
 04-22-2013, 11:19 PM         #49
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
So you're saying the cops completely missed the back of the car ?
And what if they show other views of the car with bullet holes in it?
 5 years ago '08        #50
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Then we can safely conclude the pictures they released are complete bullsh*t bcuz the car is turned with it's back to the cops....
 5 years ago '10        #51
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
Well if I can say one thing, I will say that the back of that car should be riddled with bullets if there was a shootout.
 5 years ago '06        #52
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16129 16129
Whats hilarious is this isnt new sh*t. This dude was on MSNBC THAT night telling the story and showing some of the pictures and sh*t. Tin foil hats will deny it and say that the government planted him.
 04-22-2013, 11:27 PM         #53
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many shots were fired
 5 years ago '05        #54
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 58 58
 Future said:
Then we can safely conclude the pictures they released are complete bullsh*t bcuz the car is turned with it's back to the cops....
man i really cant take u serious anymore. u r on some next sh*t with all this. u wont believe anything that discredits your bullsh*t theories unless its in HD, notarized, time stamped and has someone holding a newspaper with that day's date on it. just give it up already, youre clearly wrong about this.

not reading this kid his miranda rights was a benefit to him because anything he says cant be used in a court of law. they dont give a sh*t because they have so much video evidence of him committing the crime that they dont care about wut he has to say even if its an admission of guilt. just sit down and shut the fu*k up and wait for a trial in a year and youll see the video of him setting down the bag next to an 8 year old innocent kid.
 5 years ago '08        #55
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 Cee4our said:
man i really cant take u serious anymore. u r on some next sh*t with all this. u wont believe anything that discredits your bullsh*t theories unless its in HD, notarized, time stamped and has someone holding a newspaper with that day's date on it. just give it up already, youre clearly wrong about this.

not reading this kid his miranda rights was a benefit to him because anything he says cant be used in a court of law. they dont give a sh*t because they have so much video evidence of him committing the crime that they dont care about wut he has to say even if its an admission of guilt. just sit down and shut the fu*k up and wait for a trial in a year and youll see the video of him setting down the bag next to an 8 year old innocent kid.
ok we'll do my friend
 5 years ago '05        #56
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 58 58
 Future said:
ok we'll do my friend
we? you and i are gonna do your friend?

































its a dude isnt it.................
 5 years ago '08        #57
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 1184 1184
 Bama Boy said:
Whats hilarious is this isnt new sh*t. This dude was on MSNBC THAT night telling the story and showing some of the pictures and sh*t. Tin foil hats will deny it and say that the government planted him.
Ronnie should just make subforum called "tinfoil" so they can discuss their sh*t on their own. some of the stuff these dudes saying is blatantly retarded.
 5 years ago '08        #58
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Spelling error
 5 years ago '08        #59
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Eat a d!ck f*ggot
 04-23-2013, 12:48 AM         #60
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
Ronnie should just make subforum called "tinfoil" so they can discuss their sh*t on their own. some of the stuff these dudes saying is blatantly retarded.
He already does. It's called the knowledge corner
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
16 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy