Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 SmokeOne said:
lol i hear ya but u askin the wrong n*gga.. but im pretty sure its only a matter of time before hes in court throwing his brother under the bus..

You act like the govt won't have him cloned by then. Stay awake
 04-22-2013, 11:27 PM         #22
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

My n*gga Kadi knows the truth
 04-22-2013, 11:27 PM         #23
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

lmaoooo this the best one I heard yet..
 04-22-2013, 11:27 PM         #24
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

5 years ago '08        #25
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 SmokeOne said:
lol i hear ya but u askin the wrong n*gga.. but im pretty sure its only a matter of time before hes in court throwing his brother under the bus..
This kid is not getting anything less than a death penalty or multiple life sentences without parole.... don't see the reason for him to throw his brother under the bus.
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
 Future said:
This kid is not getting anything less than a death penalty or multiple life sentences without parole.... don't see the reason for him to throw his brother under the bus.
I don't see any reason he wouldn't. He already threw him under a car

5 years ago '08        #27
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
So ahh all his proof but still no video of them committing the crime.... *yawns*
 04-22-2013, 11:34 PM         #28
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
hes gonna throw his brother under the bus as sympathy to avoid the death penalty, its in his best interest to talk. "my brother made me do it" "i was such a good kid" blah blah blah.. im tellin you its coming.
 5 years ago '08        #29
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
I don't see any reason he wouldn't. He already threw him under a car

Idk.... an eye witness said she saw the cops shoot the brother and run him over not the other way around.... Why would he run his own brother over when they're trying to escape ?
 5 years ago '11        #30
space
space
 Future said:
Idk.... an eye witness said she saw the cops shoot the brother and run him over not the other way around.... Why would he run his own brother over when they're trying to escape ?
His brother was handcuffed on the ground in front of the barricade. He ran him over running through the barricade. Multiple witnesses have said this and you have the pic in this thread that show it.
 5 years ago '08        #31
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 SmokeOne said:
hes gonna throw his brother under the bus as sympathy to avoid the death penalty, its in his best interest to talk. "my brother made me do it" "i was such a good kid" blah blah blah.. im tellin you its coming.
And they're gonna listen to him when they completely ignore the family members who are saying the exact same thing.... And also his friends described him the same way you did.
 04-22-2013, 11:39 PM         #32
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
And they're gonna listen to him when they completely ignore the family members who are saying the exact same thing.... And also his friends described him the same way you did.
if he doesnt talk, and they produce this mysterious video of him dropping the bag, thats it hes done.. guilty, death penalty.. If he talks and blames it all on his brother, hes got a chance to live. Im no lawyer but I would think it would be better that way than just not saying sh*t.

edit: better for him i mean, i dont condone snitchin, but dude looks like a canary
 5 years ago '08        #33
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
His brother was handcuffed on the ground in front of the barricade. He ran him over running through the barricade. Multiple witnesses have said this and you have the pic in this thread that show it.
What barricade? the cop cars?

Remember when i described the shootout scene told by the police chief in the other thread? The guy said he drove towards his men to save his brother...?
 04-22-2013, 11:40 PM         #34
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shut up Vaseline twin you only sympathize with these f*ggots because they're dirty eastern Europeans like yourself
 5 years ago '08        #35
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 SmokeOne said:
if he doesnt talk, and they produce this mysterious video of him dropping the bag, thats it hes done.. guilty, death penalty.. If he talks and blames it all on his brother, hes got a chance to live. Im no lawyer but I would think it would be better that way than just not saying sh*t.
I get what you're saying but what happens if he talks and starts telling us he was set up?
 04-22-2013, 11:43 PM         #36
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

the sheep dont wanna argue this fact. baphomet's followers keep you all drinking the kool aid
 04-22-2013, 11:43 PM         #37
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
I get what you're saying but what happens if he talks and starts telling us he was set up?
he could, either way the feds gonna have to produce that video.. thats their smoking gun, thats probably why they're saving it. Saving it for trial, they dont wanna do any dumb sh*t that would make it inadmissible in court.
 5 years ago '11        #38
space
space
 Future said:
What barricade? the cop cars?

Remember when i described the shootout scene told by the police chief in the other thread? The guy said he drove towards his men to save his brother...?

[pic - click to view]

As the one brother was running toward the officers the second got back into the SUV, turned it around in the street and proceeded to accelerate at the vehicle barricade. This image shows the black SUV charging the officer vehicles. (Taken 12:50:57AM)

[pic - click to view]

This is a zoom-in from the last image and the red circle highlights where one of the brothers was taken down and still laying in the street. The black SUV proceeded to accelerate towards the officers and drove in between the two cars at the top of the picture. The SUV side swiped both cars taking out doors and windows and ultimately broke through the vehicle barricade and continued driving west on Laurel St. This was the last I saw of the black SUV.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #39
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
Is there a better picture of the car because from what i'm seeing i cannot clearly say that its an SUV... The height and size of the car in the picture looks smaller unless it's a diff kind of SUV.

What are those white things in the distance? I don't see a barricade anywhere in that picture.. So from situation we can conclude that they've been cornered because they have to get thru the barricade like you're saying.... All you have to do is shoot the tires out and he's done.... I'm pretty sure when a car is coming at you the first thing cops fire at are the tires.
 04-22-2013, 11:53 PM         #40
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

this is the SUV after the younger brother abandoned it.. one of them mid size mercedes suv's

same tallights, body shape, and color as the car from the shootout

Last edited by SmokeOne; 04-22-2013 at 11:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy