Apr 22 - new pics show boston bombers shooting at cops

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
17711 pageviews
231 comments

hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 9975 9975
Apr 22 - new pics show boston bombers shooting at cops

visit this link Incredible Photos of the Boston Marathon Terrorists During the Shootout with Police | The Big Lead

is THIS enough to quiet the bx conspiracy theorists?? probably not ....image

edit: better pic

231 comments for "Apr 22 - new pics show boston bombers shooting at cops"

5 years ago '06        #2
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,211 | Props total: 4485 4485
That could be anybody,this is so stupid,a 5 year old could change this whole story up
 5 years ago '11        #3
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Still no video. How convient. Not believing anything until I see the birth certificate of the person who took this picture.
 5 years ago '04        #4
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 1282 1282
is that even a good place to shoot? y didnt they take a knee by the bricks? would seem like a much better place to fire off 100 shots...
 5 years ago '07        #5
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 302 302
Yes I need longitude and latitude coordinates of where this photo was taken. On a scale of 1-10 of how likely this is photoshop, it's a 6 in my area.
 5 years ago '11        #6
space
space
He has some good pictures on his website though. I guess the tinfoils can't claim nobody saw the shootout anymore. He chronicled the whole thing with his low resolution phone

On Thursday night [Friday morning] at 12:45am EST. I was in my living room working on my computer when I heard multiple “pops” coming from outside. At that point, I had no idea that I was about to become an eye witness to the biggest news story in the country.

When I looked outside my window, I could clearly see two people (the Tsarnaev brothers) taking cover behind an SUV and engaging in gunfire. After witnessing shots being fired I promptly ran up the stairs to my 3rd floor bedroom to distance myself a little further away from the gunfire. As I ran into my room, overwhelmed by shock, adrenaline, and curiosity, I jumped onto my bed to stay below the windows but also have a clear view at the shooters and photograph the event. As soon as I was laying safely on my bed I started taking pictures with my iPhone 5 and captured the following images that documented the terrifying shootout with the Tsarnaev brothers, which then led to an overnight citywide manhunt.

[pic - click to view]

Here are the two brothers taking cover behind the black Mercedes SUV and shooting towards Watertown Police officers. (Taken at 12:46:11AM)

[pic - click to view]

The shooters were also driving the green sedan on the left. They had the back passenger door open and were going back into the car where they had additional supplies (assumingly, more ammunition and explosives). They also had backpacks at their feet where they also had additional supplies.

[pic - click to view]

This is a view from the west-facing window in my bedroom and at the end of the block (Laurel St.) you can see multiple police vehicles. These vehicles were about 75-80 yards from the shooters. (Taken at 12:46:25AM)

[pic - click to view]

Here it’s clear to see the brothers taking aim and firing on the officers. (Taken at 12:47:57AM)

[pic - click to view]

This is a zoomed in view from the last image. The red circle highlights the pressure cooker bomb that was used just moments after this photo was taken. The use of this explosive created an enormous cloud of smoke that covered the entire street. While the street was still cloudy with smoke one of the brothers started running down the street towards the officers, while still engaging them in gunshots. As he got closer to the officers, within 10 -15 yards of them he was taken down. From my vantage point I did not see whether he was tackled to the ground or brought down by gunshots.

[pic - click to view]

As the one brother was running toward the officers the second got back into the SUV, turned it around in the street and proceeded to accelerate at the vehicle barricade. This image shows the black SUV charging the officer vehicles. (Taken 12:50:57AM)

[pic - click to view]

This is a zoom-in from the last image and the red circle highlights where one of the brothers was taken down and still laying in the street. The black SUV proceeded to accelerate towards the officers and drove in between the two cars at the top of the picture. The SUV side swiped both cars taking out doors and windows and ultimately broke through the vehicle barricade and continued driving west on Laurel St. This was the last I saw of the black SUV.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-22-2013 at 10:55 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #7
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
/puts tin hat away

Sike
 5 years ago '11        #8
space
space

This image was taken from the east-facing window. As soon as the black SUV had left the street officers rushed toward the green sedan and the spot of the shooting. As soon as officers got to the vehicle they started alerting all others on scene that there were “IEDs” on the street and for everyone examining the scene to clear the entire street. Also pictured at the bottom of the image is a Watertown Police SUV that had crashed in our driveway at the start of the gunf!ght and had many of its windows shot out. (Taken 12:57:52AM)

[pic - click to view]

At the bottom of this image is the blast mark from the pressure cooker bomb that exploded in the middle of the street. At the top of the image, the bright light is a bomb detecting robot that was moving toward the blast mark. (Taken at 1:20:10AM)

[pic - click to view]

Here bomb squad personnel inspect the blast mark of the large explosion. (Taken 1:39:22AM)

[pic - click to view]

Here heavily armed agents are still in search of the suspect on Laurel St. (Taken 2:14:54AM)

[pic - click to view]

Here is the bomb detecting robot inspecting the vehicle from the back right passenger seat. (Taken at 2:49:19AM)

[pic - click to view]

After shooting had stopped my roommate found a bullet hole that penetrated his west-facing wall and continued to pierce through his desk chair. His room is on the 2nd floor corner of the house, closest to the street, with west and south facing walls

[pic - click to view]

The bomb squad had finally inspected the entire vehicle and all the backpacks beside it and have cleared the area. (Taken 5:45:25AM)

[pic - click to view]

Armed Agents searching and evacuating all homes on Laurel St. They evacuated ours shortly after this photo was taken. (Taken at 6:01:17AM)

[pic - click to view]

This is Jeff’s car in our driveway, which took 2 bullet holes in the back window and the left rear tire.

After being evacuated from our home, we spent a long and emotionally straining day in our neighbor’s house down the block. My roommates and I are all very grateful that we made it through such a terrifying event unharmed. These kind of horrifying events make you realize how precious life really is and the need to cherish every moment you have. You quickly reflect on the people that surround you and how important those relationships are in your life. I know I am truly blessed to have my health and safety after this horrible event and am thankful for every person that has touched my life. Thank you to all of my family, friends, and the incredible number of people who reached out with love and support.

Truly Blessed,
Kitz

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2013, 11:00 PM         #9
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's too dark, clearly not them.

might be hologram too. can't fool me.
 5 years ago '07        #10
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Oh yeah. Those pics are all I needed to see. That's clearly him!
 5 years ago '07        #11
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,583 | Props total: 1050 1050
idk man
 04-22-2013, 11:07 PM         #12
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to see it from the other side of the street.. This angle is bullsh*t. Conspiracy. Those are crisis actors.
 04-22-2013, 11:08 PM         #13
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sleazy said:
Yes I need longitude and latitude coordinates of where this photo was taken. On a scale of 1-10 of how likely this is photoshop, it's a 6 in my area.
lmao.. 62 laurel st, watertown, ma homie.. as far as the longitude and latitude, u gonna have to figure that out on ya own
 04-22-2013, 11:10 PM         #14
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im shocked that people still think its a conspiracy, i mean the little brother is in the hospital singing like a canary right now lol...

04-22-2013, 11:12 PM         #15
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeOne said:
im shocked that people still think its a conspiracy, i mean the little brother is in the hospital singing like a canary right now lol...

Government drugged him and made him say that
 5 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 SmokeOne said:

how? he can't even talk....

how do we know the kid wasn't framed?
 04-22-2013, 11:16 PM         #17
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Megamind said:
Government drugged him and made him say that
lol i knew that would be ur response..

and to the other dude yeah he cant talk.. supposedly he's writing the sh*t down on paper
 5 years ago '07        #18
space
space
 SmokeOne said:
lol i knew that would be ur response..

and to the other dude yeah he cant talk.. supposedly he's writing the sh*t down on paper
how do we know he's the one writing it down on paper? i need proof.
 04-22-2013, 11:22 PM         #19
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The person with the phone is clearly working for the government to cover this
[pic - click to view]

Now give me back my motherfu*kin tin foil hat
 04-22-2013, 11:23 PM         #20
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
how do we know he's the one writing it down on paper? i need proof.
lol i hear ya but u askin the wrong n*gga.. but im pretty sure its only a matter of time before hes in court throwing his brother under the bus..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
32 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy