Bud Light Surprised Shane Battier with 1,100 Cases of Beer for Being Loyal. (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
sleezy 
space
space
$5,506 | Props total: 1390 1390
Wish I had 18 pallets of heinekens or coronas or Sierra Nevada pale ale
 5 years ago '07        #62
rkelley6045 1 heat pts
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
 Thee Yung Star said:
I'd donate that sh*t to some 19 year olds so they can pong for a a month.
This. You would make some college kids year with that type of donation.
 5 years ago '08        #63
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 1228 1228
woulda been cool if it was heineken or stella artois, bud light though
 5 years ago '11        #64
Kobane 163 heat pts163 OP
space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2446 2446
 Bob Sacamano said:
Its because hes bragging about not drinking, and not simply not drinking but never having tried it. You can't judge something you've never fu*kin tried, its like a virgin who says s3x is bad shut the fu*k up. Never having tasted an alcoholic beverage is not something to brag about. Getting drunk all the time isn't something to brag about either, alcohol is a hard drug, but this kid does seem like a little bi*ch comin in here all high and mighty.
acting high and mighty because I don't drink? Son, fu*k out of here. Did I sh*t on cats that drink? Nope. Did I say "oh you shouldnt drink blah blah?" Nope. You must caught feelings because you're a alcoholic living in your moms basement still playing Gameboy Color making Mini-Wage at Micky Ds

Bob Sacamano said:
Yo did you not just say "Never tried it and don't plan on it" ? Now you're changing your mind cause people are giving you sh*t? Have you tried it or not? If you haven't your a square, and if you have good for you who cares, stop bragging about your straight edge life no one cares.
I had a sip as a kid , sh*t tasted nasty to "me" thus I havn't had any since then. "Straight edge life?" yep, No liquor while still having fun getting the things I want out of life.
You must have some regrets

Bob Sacamano said:
Jesus christ how fu*king old are you? You gotta be like 15 hahahah
21 about to grad from college, how old are you? 45? in my thread catching feelings because mopping floors isn't where you wanted to be in life. can you count how many L's you were just served?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #65
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,898 | Props total: 15183 15183
Fuk Shane....His Country Day team beat my team by Fidddddy in HS my Senior year

They owed a n*gga I went Ham my Junior year on his a.ss
 5 years ago '11        #66
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 5412 5412
Bud Light is fu*king gross. Now this is real beer

[pic - click to view]

04-24-2013, 09:56 AM         #67
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Now you said that, I think your one of those sober guy who r*pes drunk girls
hahaha truth
 5 years ago '05        #68
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,476 | Props total: 54 54
Damn dude, smoke an L and drink a beer for Christ sake lol
 5 years ago '05        #69
MATIX 
space
space
$8,063 | Props total: 173 173
no one wants that watered down sh*t
 04-24-2013, 11:38 AM         #70
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
couldn't have been a good beer
 5 years ago '06        #71
vinceisallin 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,105 | Props total: 2004 2004
 Kobane said:
acting high and mighty because I don't drink? Son, fu*k out of here. Did I sh*t on cats that drink? Nope. Did I say "oh you shouldnt drink blah blah?" Nope. You must caught feelings because you're a alcoholic living in your moms basement still playing Gameboy Color making Mini-Wage at Micky Ds

I had a sip as a kid , sh*t tasted nasty to "me" thus I havn't had any since then. "Straight edge life?" yep, No liquor while still having fun getting the things I want out of life.
You must have some regrets

21 about to grad from college, how old are you? 45? in my thread catching feelings because mopping floors isn't where you wanted to be in life. can you count how many L's you were just served?

[pic - click to view]

Wtf you talking about? Took a sip was a kid, thought it was nasty? It's not about tasting great, it's about what it does. GET YOU DRUNK! It's funny how you defend yourself, but you the one over here boasting about something that made you look like a fu*king prude. On top of it you sound proud of it, and never even had a buzz.

This is no different then a talking to a chick in college that lets EVERYONE no she's a prude that don't put out,a virgin, and looking for something serious. 90 percent of guys won't even make an effort. If you went to a party, and was like nah I don't drink, I never even tried it, well one time I took a sip..... People would be on the floor laughing. The funny thing is I don't even drink to much anymore, just on my friends bday, and I don't understand. This thread is comical, and that sh*t got you pissed lol...... It's because this is what people think of you that you will never know.

Who the fu*k goes to college and doesn't get drunk??? Even Jesus turned water to wine... sh*t get your a.ss up that high horse and get a brew, or stay outta grown folk threads about drinking with your sober creeper a.ss. We going to see you on dateline or some sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #72
space
space
 vinceisallin said:
Wtf you talking about? Took a sip was a kid, thought it was nasty? It's not about tasting great, it's about what it does. GET YOU DRUNK! It's funny how you defend yourself, but you the one over here boasting about something that made you look like a fu*king prude. On top of it you sound proud of it, and never even had a buzz.

This is no different then a talking to a chick in college that lets EVERYONE no she's a prude that don't put out,a virgin, and looking for something serious. 90 percent of guys won't even make an effort. If you went to a party, and was like nah I don't drink, I never even tried it, well one time I took a sip..... People would be on the floor laughing. The funny thing is I don't even drink to much anymore, just on my friends bday, and I don't understand. This thread is comical, and that sh*t got you pissed lol...... It's because this is what people think of you that you will never know.

Who the fu*k goes to college and doesn't get drunk??? Even Jesus turned water to wine... sh*t get your a.ss up that high horse and get a brew, or stay outta grown folk threads about drinking with your sober creeper a.ss. We going to see you on dateline or some sh*t
Pissed? Nah, High Horse? Nah, Have a issue w/ those who drink? Nah.

You took the time out of your day to respond

What I look like staying out of my own

Not drinking doesn't make me grown? Well damn
 5 years ago '07        #73
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,267 | Props total: 14876 14876
some people have a really hard time respecting other people's life decisions, especially when it comes to drinking or smoking. when i smoked, nobody was begging for the opportunity to smoke me out. when i quit, all the sudden everybody keeps asking me to and trying to peer pressure me like they'd get a nut if i decided to. this is even though i had done it for years and knew exactly what it was like. it's even worse for people who have never done it. i think that's the gayest sh*t ever. dudes in here acting the same way about a guy drinking. how does it affect YOU?

Last edited by joshdogg26; 04-24-2013 at 12:33 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #74
space
space
 Kobane said:
Pissed? Nah, High Horse? Nah, Have a issue w/ those who drink? Nah.

You took the time out of your day to respond

What I look like staying out of my own

Not drinking doesn't make me grown? Well damn

Everything I said was true, you still a weird-o, not cuz you don't drink, cuz you never have.

The fact that you are almost graduated, seems alil immature in experiences. It's norms in trends, and being social. Most grown people socialize, and unfortunely for you drinking is a common ground. It's not even bad you don't drink, it's just amazing your in college and never had a buzz. Do you smoke weed? Just lie if people ask why you don't drink, say your dad drank and beat your mom, that way you might not get judged as a straight edge,goody two shoe, up tight pus*y, that is scared to chug a beer, and balls didn't drop yet

Were you ever a hall monitor in grade school hahah ?
 5 years ago '06        #75
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227
space
space
$35,265 | Props total: 24789 24789
@ the posts in here
 5 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 vinceisallin said:
Everything I said was true, you still a weird-o, not cuz you don't drink, cuz you never have.

The fact that you are almost graduated, seems alil immature in experiences. It's norms in trends, and being social. Most grown people socialize, and unfortunely for you drinking is a common ground. It's not even bad you don't drink, it's just amazing your in college and never had a buzz. Do you smoke weed? Just lie if people ask why you don't drink, say your dad drank and beat your mom, that way you might not get judged as a straight edge,goody two shoe, up tight pus*y, that is scared to chug a beer, and balls didn't drop yet

Were you ever a hall monitor in grade school hahah ?
Whoa there buddy you sure told me
 5 years ago '06        #77
space
space
 Kobane said:
Your moms prolly wouldn't of got hit without that liquor, you should respect it son
 04-24-2013, 01:16 PM         #78
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kobane said:
hah he did, square
 04-24-2013, 01:21 PM         #79
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the record Heineken is the best damn beer there is. As far as mass produced sh*t that is, goes without saying I haven't tried every local micro-brew in the world. I hate the fact that they are changing the bottle to make it look more like a Budweiser. I a.ssume thats just an American thing but they need to change back to those little runty bottles thats my sh*t.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 04-24-2013 at 01:28 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #80
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331
Bud Light is a sh*t macro brew

Gulden Draak > _________

[pic - click to view]

Catch me on and get on my level
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
77 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy