Bud Light Surprised Shane Battier with 1,100 Cases of Beer for Being Loyal. (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2013, 06:16 AM         #61
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kobane said:
Never had anything alcoholic and don't plan on it.
wow...
 04-24-2013, 06:19 AM         #62
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
How ya'll gonna hate on the man because he doesn't drink? wtf
Its because hes bragging about not drinking, and not simply not drinking but never having tried it. You can't judge something you've never fu*kin tried, its like a virgin who says s3x is bad shut the fu*k up. Never having tasted an alcoholic beverage is not something to brag about. Getting drunk all the time isn't something to brag about either, alcohol is a hard drug, but this kid does seem like a little bi*ch comin in here all high and mighty.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 04-24-2013 at 06:53 AM..
 04-24-2013, 06:22 AM         #63
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kobane said:
True, I've tried it but it just isnt for me. I don't see the allure about it. My girl tries to suggest I drink a little to relax me since I'm always stressing about something but I can't maybe its a acquired taste.
Yo did you not just say "Never tried it and don't plan on it" ? Now you're changing your mind cause people are giving you sh*t? Have you tried it or not? If you haven't your a square, and if you have good for you who cares, stop bragging about your straight edge life no one cares.
 04-24-2013, 06:26 AM         #64
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kobane said:
I don't count a mini sip a actual taste.

but enjoy that though.
Jesus christ how fu*king old are you? You gotta be like 15 hahahah
 04-24-2013, 06:29 AM         #65
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

You just said you never had anything alcoholic in the previous post.

I'm about to hit the bar in ten minutes, actually

Told myself I was done drinking on weekdays, but it's my buddies birthday tonight and it sounds like there's gonna be a big group out so I'm getting suckered into going out. Done till Friday after tonight though
Yeah, we have chatted bout our habits hah, 30 rack a day still going? Hope you've cut back a bit...
 5 years ago '04        #66
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
shane battier look like he drinks mike hard lemonades
 5 years ago '06        #67
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Who really cares what beer it is. I'll drink anything as long as im with good company
 5 years ago '05        #68
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
Wish I had 18 pallets of heinekens or coronas or Sierra Nevada pale ale
 5 years ago '07        #69
rkelley6045 1 heat pts
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
 Thee Yung Star said:
I'd donate that sh*t to some 19 year olds so they can pong for a a month.
This. You would make some college kids year with that type of donation.
 5 years ago '08        #70
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
woulda been cool if it was heineken or stella artois, bud light though
 5 years ago '11        #71
Kobane 163 heat pts163 OP
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 Bob Sacamano said:
Its because hes bragging about not drinking, and not simply not drinking but never having tried it. You can't judge something you've never fu*kin tried, its like a virgin who says s3x is bad shut the fu*k up. Never having tasted an alcoholic beverage is not something to brag about. Getting drunk all the time isn't something to brag about either, alcohol is a hard drug, but this kid does seem like a little bi*ch comin in here all high and mighty.
acting high and mighty because I don't drink? Son, fu*k out of here. Did I sh*t on cats that drink? Nope. Did I say "oh you shouldnt drink blah blah?" Nope. You must caught feelings because you're a alcoholic living in your moms basement still playing Gameboy Color making Mini-Wage at Micky Ds

Bob Sacamano said:
Yo did you not just say "Never tried it and don't plan on it" ? Now you're changing your mind cause people are giving you sh*t? Have you tried it or not? If you haven't your a square, and if you have good for you who cares, stop bragging about your straight edge life no one cares.
I had a sip as a kid , sh*t tasted nasty to "me" thus I havn't had any since then. "Straight edge life?" yep, No liquor while still having fun getting the things I want out of life.
You must have some regrets

Bob Sacamano said:
Jesus christ how fu*king old are you? You gotta be like 15 hahahah
21 about to grad from college, how old are you? 45? in my thread catching feelings because mopping floors isn't where you wanted to be in life. can you count how many L's you were just served?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #72
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
Fuk Shane....His Country Day team beat my team by Fidddddy in HS my Senior year

They owed a n*gga I went Ham my Junior year on his a.ss
 5 years ago '11        #73
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,886 | Props total: 4487 4487
Bud Light is fu*king gross. Now this is real beer

[pic - click to view]

04-24-2013, 10:56 AM         #74
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Now you said that, I think your one of those sober guy who r*pes drunk girls
hahaha truth
 5 years ago '05        #75
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Damn dude, smoke an L and drink a beer for Christ sake lol
 5 years ago '05        #76
MATIX 
space
space
$7,988 | Props total: 69 69
no one wants that watered down sh*t
 04-24-2013, 12:38 PM         #77
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
couldn't have been a good beer
 5 years ago '06        #78
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Kobane said:
acting high and mighty because I don't drink? Son, fu*k out of here. Did I sh*t on cats that drink? Nope. Did I say "oh you shouldnt drink blah blah?" Nope. You must caught feelings because you're a alcoholic living in your moms basement still playing Gameboy Color making Mini-Wage at Micky Ds

I had a sip as a kid , sh*t tasted nasty to "me" thus I havn't had any since then. "Straight edge life?" yep, No liquor while still having fun getting the things I want out of life.
You must have some regrets

21 about to grad from college, how old are you? 45? in my thread catching feelings because mopping floors isn't where you wanted to be in life. can you count how many L's you were just served?

[pic - click to view]

Wtf you talking about? Took a sip was a kid, thought it was nasty? It's not about tasting great, it's about what it does. GET YOU DRUNK! It's funny how you defend yourself, but you the one over here boasting about something that made you look like a fu*king prude. On top of it you sound proud of it, and never even had a buzz.

This is no different then a talking to a chick in college that lets EVERYONE no she's a prude that don't put out,a virgin, and looking for something serious. 90 percent of guys won't even make an effort. If you went to a party, and was like nah I don't drink, I never even tried it, well one time I took a sip..... People would be on the floor laughing. The funny thing is I don't even drink to much anymore, just on my friends bday, and I don't understand. This thread is comical, and that sh*t got you pissed lol...... It's because this is what people think of you that you will never know.

Who the fu*k goes to college and doesn't get drunk??? Even Jesus turned water to wine... sh*t get your a.ss up that high horse and get a brew, or stay outta grown folk threads about drinking with your sober creeper a.ss. We going to see you on dateline or some sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #79
Kobane 163 heat pts163 OP
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 vinceisallin said:
Wtf you talking about? Took a sip was a kid, thought it was nasty? It's not about tasting great, it's about what it does. GET YOU DRUNK! It's funny how you defend yourself, but you the one over here boasting about something that made you look like a fu*king prude. On top of it you sound proud of it, and never even had a buzz.

This is no different then a talking to a chick in college that lets EVERYONE no she's a prude that don't put out,a virgin, and looking for something serious. 90 percent of guys won't even make an effort. If you went to a party, and was like nah I don't drink, I never even tried it, well one time I took a sip..... People would be on the floor laughing. The funny thing is I don't even drink to much anymore, just on my friends bday, and I don't understand. This thread is comical, and that sh*t got you pissed lol...... It's because this is what people think of you that you will never know.

Who the fu*k goes to college and doesn't get drunk??? Even Jesus turned water to wine... sh*t get your a.ss up that high horse and get a brew, or stay outta grown folk threads about drinking with your sober creeper a.ss. We going to see you on dateline or some sh*t
Pissed? Nah, High Horse? Nah, Have a issue w/ those who drink? Nah.

You took the time out of your day to respond

What I look like staying out of my own

Not drinking doesn't make me grown? Well damn
 5 years ago '07        #80
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13057 13057
some people have a really hard time respecting other people's life decisions, especially when it comes to drinking or smoking. when i smoked, nobody was begging for the opportunity to smoke me out. when i quit, all the sudden everybody keeps asking me to and trying to peer pressure me like they'd get a nut if i decided to. this is even though i had done it for years and knew exactly what it was like. it's even worse for people who have never done it. i think that's the gayest sh*t ever. dudes in here acting the same way about a guy drinking. how does it affect YOU?

Last edited by joshdogg26; 04-24-2013 at 01:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now