Lil dude got that cash money

most viewed right now
 114
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #101
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5305 5305
the thing is yall dont know anything about the kid. yall just look at him and the way he wears his clothes and a.ssume he and his family aint sh*t. the a.ssumptions can go both ways.
 5 years ago '05        #102
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
 cohs said:
the thing is yall dont know anything about the kid. yall just look at him and the way he wears his clothes and a.ssume he and his family aint sh*t. the a.ssumptions can go both ways.
You're thinking of the short term. He's a kid. He's got security. Cool clothes. Cool shoes. Swag. YOLO.

The others are thinking in long terms. Decades. What impact is this going to have on the child sense of self? his mental health? Does he understand what all of this means?

Don't be another naive individual glorifying greed and encouraging racism.
 5 years ago '08        #103
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5305 5305
 Maaad Man said:
You're thinking of the short term. He's a kid. He's got security. Cool clothes. Cool shoes. Swag. YOLO.

The others are thinking in long terms. Decades. What impact is this going to have on the child sense of self? his mental health? Does he understand what all of this means?

Don't be another naive individual glorifying greed and encouraging racism.
edit:

he dont understand sh*t which is why i dont think its a big deal. he probably think its ok to play all day and beg for toys. but you cant do that as an adult either.

do you still dress how your parents dressed you? cuff your jeans? button your shirt all the way to the neck? just cause his parents dress him that way dont mean he wont grow up with his own mind


Last edited by cohs; 04-24-2013 at 01:06 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #104
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5638 5638
 cohs said:
edit:

he dont understand sh*t which is why i dont think its a big deal. he probably think its ok to play all day and beg for toys. but you cant do that as an adult either.

do you still dress how your parents dressed you? cuff your jeans? button your shirt all the way to the neck? just cause his parents dress him that way dont mean he wont grow up with his own mind
You obviously dont know how a baby's mind works. at that age they soak up EVERYthing like a sponge. the things kids see at ages 1 - 6 are are what mold them and their personality, bet you didn't know that
 5 years ago '08        #105
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5305 5305
 Stillhyphy said:
You obviously dont know how a baby's mind works. at that age they soak up EVERYthing like a sponge. the things kids see at ages 1 - 6 are are what mold them and their personality, bet you didn't know that


so we should all be rocking onesies
noone has said why its so terribly bad yet.

he wont get a job like that. you guys wont approve of it. what else.

bet they said same thing about bell bottoms.


Last edited by cohs; 04-24-2013 at 02:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #106
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
 cohs said:
edit:

he dont understand sh*t which is why i dont think its a big deal. he probably think its ok to play all day and beg for toys. but you cant do that as an adult either.

do you still dress how your parents dressed you? cuff your jeans? button your shirt all the way to the neck? just cause his parents dress him that way dont mean he wont grow up with his own mind
Sure, but do you think dressing your son up like a drug dealer with a lot of money is going to encourage him to get a 9-5?
 5 years ago '08        #107
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5305 5305
 Maaad Man said:
Sure, but do you think dressing your son up like a drug dealer with a lot of money is going to encourage him to get a 9-5?
just like you guys a.ssumed. i a.ssumed. if they tossing around money like that, maybe theres a family business or something. like i said before, he might not have to worry about the same things we do.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy