Lil dude got that cash money

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
 Killamike79 said:
You got children raising children

this....

and they in here makin dumb a.ss remarks talkin bout swag and the right to show your sh*tty a.ss underwear ... dressing different and dressing inappropriate and offensive aint the same thing
 04-23-2013, 03:40 PM         #82
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill Cosby even made that clear thats it's sickening to see this culture is still thriving and being taught onto youth.... sagging pants, flashy clothing and jewelry, and the biggest concerns the American langauge. fu*king sad
 5 years ago '10        #83
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
We continue to put all the wrong sh*t on a pedestal in the black community, then act baffled as to why there's little to no progress being made..

This is the sh*t we think is "cool" and wanna glorify to the youth. Having "swag" and being "real". But then when they fail because they've got no legitimate example set by their parents, it's everyone else's fault.. It's the evil white boogeyman.. It's slavery. It's this. It's that..

Wanna impress me.. Instagram his report card with perfect grades on it.. Instagram a note from his teacher saying he's reading at a level or 2 above his peers.. Show me that he knows math above his grade level.

Not this bullsh*t..
 5 years ago '12        #84
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Account001 said:
its wrong... if i gotta break down why its wrong to you, you need to read a book
which book?
 5 years ago '12        #85
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 grapedrank said:
which book?
a book on common sense
 04-23-2013, 04:52 PM         #86
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh@ these idiots hating on a fu*king child.

It dresses flashy...therefore he will grow up to be a failure? Is that as far as your logic goes?

It sounds like pure hatred and illogical thinking to me.

Only thing these pictures are telling me are...The little dude will not be happy being a bum because of how he grew up. Maybe he will wanna give up all the fashion and glitz...for an average joe life (which you lame n*ggas seem to glorify.)

You guys have zero evidence in which you guys can contribute to your ill informed opinions.
 5 years ago '08        #87
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5286 5286
 TheMindOf said:
We continue to put all the wrong sh*t on a pedestal in the black community, then act baffled as to why there's little to no progress being made..

This is the sh*t we think is "cool" and wanna glorify to the youth. Having "swag" and being "real". But then when they fail because they've got no legitimate example set by their parents, it's everyone else's fault.. It's the evil white boogeyman.. It's slavery. It's this. It's that..

Wanna impress me.. Instagram his report card with perfect grades on it.. Instagram a note from his teacher saying he's reading at a level or 2 above his peers.. Show me that he knows math above his grade level.

Not this bullsh*t..

noone wants to impress you. not with grades, not with clothes, not with college funds.

if you can live your life the way you want to, why wouldnt you?
 5 years ago '12        #88
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 360crazy said:

It dresses flashy...therefore he will grow up to be a failure? Is that as far as your logic goes?

Only thing these pictures are telling me are...The little dude will not be happy being a bum because of how he grew up. Maybe he will wanna give up all the fashion and glitz...for an average joe life (which you lame n*ggas seem to glorify.)

You guys have zero evidence in which you guys can contribute to your ill informed opinions.
So answer this, would YOU let your son walk around like that? and go to pre school, kindergarten and 1st grade with his pants saggin? would yo give your son at that age a fu*kin instgram and show him off like a trophy
 5 years ago '08        #89
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5286 5286
 Stillhyphy said:
So answer this, would YOU let your son walk around like that? and go to pre school, kindergarten and 1st grade with his pants saggin? would yo give your son at that age a fu*kin instgram and show him off like a trophy
people been showing off kids since cameras.
 5 years ago '12        #90
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
ok. but answer my question
 5 years ago '12        #91
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
a book on common sense
how does reading that book have anything to do with this?

she aint trynna to impress anybody and the kid aint trying to get a job ... i dont see the problem here. the kid isnt out selling drugs and isnt in jail so whats the problem?

there are '_____ kids who were 'raised right' who end up shooting up schools .......
 5 years ago '05        #92
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
 360crazy said:

it aint the kid thas the issue,it's his parents , you nimrod !
 5 years ago '12        #93
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 grapedrank said:
how does reading that book have anything to do with this?

she aint trynna to impress anybody and the kid aint trying to get a job ... i dont see the problem here. the kid isnt out selling drugs and isnt in jail so whats the problem?

there are '_____ kids who were 'raised right' who end up shooting up schools .......
common sense is not letting a one year old dress like chief keef unless its as a joke. setting a perfect example for your kid at such an early age, congrats he isn't out sellin drugs or in jail..........yet. he's gonna want more of that wad of cash..how do you think he's gonna get it? Gettin his Phd in psychology dressin like that?
 5 years ago '12        #94
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
common sense is not letting a one year old dress like chief keef unless its as a joke. setting a perfect example for your kid at such an early age, congrats he isn't out sellin drugs or in jail..........yet. he's gonna want more of that wad of cash..how do you think he's gonna get it? Gettin his Phd in psychology dressin like that?
yes he can get a phd in psychology dressed like that. since when does how you dress affect your ability to perform in school?

plz show stats in ur next post
 5 years ago '11        #95
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #96
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 grapedrank said:
yes he can get a phd in psychology dressed like that. since when does how you dress affect your ability to perform in school?

plz show stats in ur next post
my point is flyin over your head lil a 747 jet. go head and teach your kid about this n*gga sh*t at an early life and see how he turns out
 5 years ago '10        #97
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kid Cunner said:

[pic - click to view]

Bu bu bu... The parents arent looking for attention or trying to impress other people

Let me guess.. There's nothing wrong with this picture either tho
 5 years ago '12        #98
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:

[pic - click to view]

lmfao ok the mom is straight trollin now :pgdead:
 5 years ago '10        #99
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 grapedrank said:
lmfao ok the mom is straight trollin now :pgdead:

she was trolling on some **** sh*t in the 1st pic.

A grand smh @ the black folks defending this bullsh*t. As fu*ked up as it is being a black man why groom a youngin to be a hood n*gga? Im sure some of yall defending this are suburb n*ggas that was in the polo boys click in high school or stuck in the hood with no intentions of making it out. I got 2 young sons and they both know sagging is not allowed, not inside nor outside.

And its not really the clothes, I'll buy some like that for mine, but it more about how he's wearing them and what he's acting like. Smh some of yall might think this sh*t cool and would raise your son like that, but I been thru that hood sh*t, bullet wounds to show for it and all. The last thing I want is my sons to be a hood n*gga or act like a hood n*gga. This is 2013 but ppl still treat you according to how you carry yourself. It's not right all the time but it is what it is....
 5 years ago '04        #100
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 546 546
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

this is str8 coonery yall....

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy