Lil dude got that cash money

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 5282 5282
 kiddalex said:
How many successful people do you think sag the fu*k out of their pants ?

That aren't rappers or trappers ?

You think Richard Branson is out there wearing size 48x34 jeans on his private island ?
hes probably dressed like pops.

and ol ricky b would probably do what the f*ck he wanted.

Last edited by cohs; 04-23-2013 at 10:53 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #62
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 cohs said:
people talkin bout you shouldnt teach your kid to wear his clothes this way or that way. he wont get a job, hell be looked at bad, blah blah. he probably wont have to worry about the same sh*t your kids will. even still, how does everyone know his parents didnt teach him there is a time and place for everything?
Other than holloween, when is it ok to dress your child like this?

How about you set your anti-establishment views aside for a second and look at the picture(s). If the decent human being in you doesn't say "thats just fu*ked up" than I don't know what to say about you.
 5 years ago '08        #63
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 popsjenkins said:
Other than holloween, when is it ok to dress your child like this?

How about you set your anti-establishment views aside for a second and look at the picture(s). If the decent human being in you doesn't say "thats just fu*ked up" than I don't know what to say about you.
is it f*cked up because you dont like it? is it f*cked up cause the people who told you not to dress like that dont like it? is it f*cked up cause you cant get away with dressing like that?

grown person or kid, if you want to dress that way and can get away with it more power to you. its your life you should be comfortable and happy. f*ck the other side
 5 years ago '10        #64
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 cohs said:
is it f*cked up because you dont like it? is it f*cked up cause the people who told you not to dress like that dont like it? is it f*cked up cause you cant get away with dressing like that?

grown person or kid, if you want to dress that way and can get away with it more power to you. its your life you should be comfortable and happy. f*ck the other side
Well when he grows up with that mentality and can't get a 9 to 5 because of it.. I hope he robs you and your people, and sells drugs in your neighborhood, not mine..
 5 years ago '11        #65
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I remember when True Religion jeans used to be for white people
 5 years ago '05        #66
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2400 2400
 cohs said:
people talkin bout you shouldnt teach your kid to wear his clothes this way or that way. he wont get a job, hell be looked at bad, blah blah. he probably wont have to worry about the same sh*t your kids will. even still, how does everyone know his parents didnt teach him there is a time and place for everything?
when and where is it appropriate for your pants to be up under your a.ss with your drawers exposed ? ....... i'll wait
 5 years ago '05        #67
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2400 2400
 cohs said:
if you pay yourself you dont have to worry about pulling your pants up. stop working for other people and yall wouldnt have dress to their standards
you sound like a jackass drug dealer plz stfu
 5 years ago '08        #68
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 GST said:
when and where is it appropriate for your pants to be up under your a.ss with your drawers exposed ? ....... i'll wait
whenever you damn well please, as long as its within the boundaries of the law.

TheMindOf said:
Well when he grows up with that mentality and can't get a 9 to 5 because of it.. I hope he robs you and your people, and sells drugs in your neighborhood, not mine..

hopefully his pockets are right so he doesnt have to worry about his next move as much as you do.
 5 years ago '05        #69
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
what in the fu*k.
 04-23-2013, 12:25 PM         #70
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've seen rich white folks on Instagram and they're spoiled and worst, how is this that bad though?? what's wrong with the type of clothes he's wearing? i just have a problem with the way he's wearing it
 5 years ago '07        #71
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1522 1522
y'all overactin tho

plus lil homie is fly wtf, he got more swag than every dude in here hatin more than likely
 5 years ago '07        #72
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1522 1522
 cohs said:
this.

I dress different when I'm not at work. so what.
 5 years ago '06        #73
jeromeLS 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 1 1
I dont get why some of yall mad at the lil n*gga.. I mean would you prefer to see him in some old raggedy sh*t, no shoes on his feet then yall would complain about that. No sense n*ggas need a life man worry about your own seeds.
 5 years ago '06        #74
jeromeLS 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 1 1
 Eddie.. said:
y'all overactin tho

plus lil homie is fly wtf, he got more swag than every dude in here hatin more than likely
This. /thread
 5 years ago '05        #75
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15747 15747
You got children raising children
 5 years ago '04        #76
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
only a clown would be ok with they kids dressin like clowns. i bet he cant even spell his name but knows lil wayne lyrics by heart.

id be more impressed seein them screenprint the savings account for his college fund but im sure he already knows he aint gone be sh*t in life and sell drugs like daddy,and only a dumb n*gga would be ok with that sh*t.

this like when these hoes be callin they lil girls "s3xy" bi*ch she's 4 wtf she need to be s3xy for you plannin to sell her to somebody or some sh*t.

Last edited by slapaho; 04-23-2013 at 01:56 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #77
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,324 | Props total: 32277 32277
 Eddie.. said:
y'all overactin tho

There one thing about what you said my manz.....

"Swag" dont pay the mutha fu*kin rent, ya dig?
 5 years ago '04        #78
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,248 | Props total: 3837 3837
There's nothing wrong with the clothes themselves

It's how he's wearing them, the flaunting of the stack of money, and the chain that teaches him the wrong lesson. Not a good look and not something I'd every have either one of my sons doing. Just dumbness on the parents part...
 5 years ago '10        #79
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
its wrong... if i gotta break down why its wrong to you, you need to read a book
 5 years ago '05        #80
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15747 15747
 biscuit said:
There's nothing wrong with the clothes themselves

It's how he's wearing them, the flaunting of the stack of money, and the chain that teaches him the wrong lesson. Not a good look and not something I'd every have either one of my sons doing. Just dumbness on the parents part...
Exactly, people are so focused on the clothes...but there is a bigger issue with this picture.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy