Lil dude got that cash money

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2013, 11:02 PM         #41
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jha84 said:
are u serious? what type of example is this kid mom settin for him? ppl wit real money dont take pics of their money and put it on instagram. how many affluent/successful u know take pics of thier kids doin this.
is there something wrong with wearing nice clothes? is this kids future ruined because of these pictures? i just don't see the problem. your judging this kid cuz u think his parents are from the hood?
 5 years ago '06        #42
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 CIDF said:
is there something wrong with wearing nice clothes? is this kids future ruined because of these pictures? i just don't see the problem. your judging this kid cuz u think his parents are from the hood?
im not judging the kid. none of this is his fault. i know he didnt go out and buy those clothes and dress himself. im judging his mother (and his father if he is also around) go look at her twitter posts and comments about her son and the type of ppl she compares him too and wants him to be like. u dont think its anything wrong wit his mom wanting him to grow up like cheef keef?
 04-22-2013, 11:20 PM         #43
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ there's alot wrong with it but minus all the gang activity chief keef is a big inspiration. he came with a sound that was worldwide from a warzone in chicago. maybe she wants her son to be rich like keef and musically advanced, i doubt she wants him to shoot n*ggas up and sell coke.
 5 years ago '06        #44
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 CIDF said:
^ there's alot wrong with it but minus all the gang activity chief keef is a big inspiration. he came with a sound that was worldwide from a warzone in chicago. maybe she wants her son to be rich like keef and musically advanced, i doubt she wants him to shoot n*ggas up and sell coke.
cheef keef wouldnt be my first choice as a role model for my son. if his mom can filter out the bullsh*t and coonery from keef then fine. for some reason i dont think she has that type of parental ability
 04-22-2013, 11:33 PM         #45
1RAZOR3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
parents Fail.......
 5 years ago '04        #46
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,110 | Props total: 1362 1362
 King Capo said:
Yea like that's the only way his parents could've bought it
well....yea you're right.

and there are people who dress like this as adults and they arent criminals.

and there are plenty of people "clean" as yall would call em in suits....that are criminals.

i think he looks foolish, but there is nothing really wrong with it. he's dressed in a way that we a.ssociate with "ghetto" "hood" ....just negative stuff.
 5 years ago '07        #47
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
the kid is gonna be a product of his environment just like his mother, it'll be an on-going cycle. no help for them until they get out the hood.
 5 years ago '07        #48
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
 CIDF said:
this can't be life

fk this im out

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #49
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
what a shame
I still have my little suit I wore from when I was recieving my first communion around just for memories.
This is what this lil dude is going to have to look back to.
 5 years ago '05        #50
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
 CIDF said:

his fukn drawers are exposed plz stfu
 5 years ago '07        #51
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 5 years ago '08        #52
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5302 5302
if you pay yourself you dont have to worry about pulling your pants up. stop working for other people and yall wouldnt have dress to their standards
 5 years ago '04        #53
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
i dont agree with the way she dressed her child, but thats her child, it was done outta fun, and honestly ive seen kids with no shoes and no money, so its good the kid looks happy and is decked out. yes we got to do better, but lets not ignore the good things and only take the bad. i know some adults who wish they could have that stack in their hand
 5 years ago '08        #54
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 cohs said:
if you pay yourself you dont have to worry about pulling your pants up. stop working for other people and yall wouldnt have dress to their standards
Yes, at the age of 6, he is his own boss. Great commentary.
 5 years ago '12        #55
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6834 6834
 CIDF said:
aww poor kid he has to grow up with a bunch of money and parents who love money and dressing him in nice clothes. america needs change.. stfu why dont u find somethin to be happy about think about how to get sh*t on your own instead of finding sh*t to p!ss u off

@ nice clothes.

Yeah , great outfit.
 5 years ago '12        #56
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6834 6834
 cohs said:

How many successful people do you think sag the fu*k out of their pants ?

That aren't rappers or trappers ?

You think Richard Branson is out there wearing size 48x34 jeans on his private island ?
 5 years ago '10        #57
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 SCRIP1ONER said:
this can't be life

fk this im out

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #58
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 S0ap said:
the kid is gonna be a product of his environment just like his mother, it'll be an on-going cycle. no help for them until they get out the hood.
Pretty much..

But my fellow black folks in here gon pretend like there's nothing wrong with this because they feel like if we ever admit that there's a lot of ignorant bullsh*t that goes on in the hood, then somehow white people won..

That's why the cycle of bullsh*t will continue forever, because black folks would rather make excuses for blatant acts of bullsh*t and coonery than address them.

5 years ago '04        #59
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
retarded a.ss parents. ignorance breeding ignorance is what's wrong with this country. this sh*t ain't cute. kids don't know anything about clothes or money other than what their parents teach them. glorifying substance-less things is creating a ignorant mindset in this malleable kid. get your money so that you can spend it on them...i get that....however teach the kids better.
 5 years ago '08        #60
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5302 5302
 popsjenkins said:
Yes, at the age of 6, he is his own boss. Great commentary.
people talkin bout you shouldnt teach your kid to wear his clothes this way or that way. he wont get a job, hell be looked at bad, blah blah. he probably wont have to worry about the same sh*t your kids will. even still, how does everyone know his parents didnt teach him there is a time and place for everything?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy