Apr 21 - My Innocent Brother Was Made Into a Bombing Suspect: Sunil Tripathi's Sister Speaks

most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #61
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 eCity 420 said:
Thats some fu*kd up sh*t these internet losers be doing.. Acting all high and mighty on their computer like they been working in the FBI, doin some James Bond detective work by looking at pictures and sh*t..
fu*kn retards just caused a lot of hardship and stress on innocent people.

Lesson - get the fu*k off facebook
THIS KID WASNT IN THE PICTURES THAT 4CHAN RELEASED WITH THE REAL SUSPECTS....HE ONLY APPEARED WHEN THE FBI SAID HE AND HIS BROTHER WERE THE SUSPECTS ON CNN.

DO UR RESEARCH OR KNOW WHAT THE fu*k UR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE U SPEAK. UR FROM SEATTLE UR PROBABLY DEPRESSED ANYWAY.

LESSON - SUCK MY d!ck
 5 years ago '11        #62
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
avatar space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1284 1284
Abdul's on Facebook and sporting a picture of the first lady!
Posted by - Forbes Mel


"The first person arrested was the Saudi Arabian kid, he was deported. Glenn beck did the thing about him, the court house shut down because of him that day. I FOUND HIM! AND A PIC OF THE MICHELLE OBAMA VISIT!! he's on Facebook, here are the links ^^" :

[pic - click to view]



He is rumored to be Osama Bin Laden' kid - Links -





My posts do not reflect my views or opinions.


Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 04-23-2013 at 09:14 PM..
 04-23-2013, 09:25 PM         #63
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
i didnt read but is this some conspiracy thing? cause those russians did fu*king bomb a marathon and u r stupid as fu*k if u believe any different. that n*gga himself on his twitter said that he had "family plans", his dad admitted it, that n*gga goes ahead and makes fun of victims...but no, some n*ggas wanna believe the government hates every1. u ppl dont realize ur whole life u been living under the same government and haven't done sh*t about it, so quit fu*king whining. a lot of mufu*kas are lucky that the US doesn't terminate people who talk sh*t.

Did this sheep just use twitter as evidence???

IM DONE. Niccas like you will be gone due to natural selection.
 04-23-2013, 09:36 PM         #64
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Nobleman said:
THIS KID WASNT IN THE PICTURES THAT 4CHAN RELEASED WITH THE REAL SUSPECTS....HE ONLY APPEARED WHEN THE FBI SAID HE AND HIS BROTHER WERE THE SUSPECTS ON CNN.

DO UR RESEARCH OR KNOW WHAT THE fu*k UR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE U SPEAK. UR FROM SEATTLE UR PROBABLY DEPRESSED ANYWAY.

LESSON - SUCK MY d!ck
not 4chan, reddit

i was in the thread when they did it and were running around like some vigilante retards
the sh*t blew up online way before it did on cnn, its most likely the reason why

argue less, converse more
 5 years ago '06        #65
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
i didnt read but is this some conspiracy thing? cause those russians did fu*king bomb a marathon and u r stupid as fu*k if u believe any different. that n*gga himself on his twitter said that he had "family plans", his dad admitted it, that n*gga goes ahead and makes fun of victims...but no, some n*ggas wanna believe the government hates every1. u ppl dont realize ur whole life u been living under the same government and haven't done sh*t about it, so quit fu*king whining. a lot of mufu*kas are lucky that the US doesn't terminate people who talk sh*t.
Who's payin you to post here? FBI? CIA? NWO? WCW? WWF?

 04-23-2013, 11:17 PM         #66
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SomeOnesoN said:
Abdul's on Facebook and sporting a picture of the first lady!
Posted by - Forbes Mel


"The first person arrested was the Saudi Arabian kid, he was deported. Glenn beck did the thing about him, the court house shut down because of him that day. I FOUND HIM! AND A PIC OF THE MICHELLE OBAMA VISIT!! he's on Facebook, here are the links ^^" :

[pic - click to view]



He is rumored to be Osama Bin Laden' kid - Links -




[pic - click to view]



 Beantown Bully said:
Who's payin you to post here? FBI? CIA? NWO? WCW? WWF?


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by BayArea51; 04-23-2013 at 11:20 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #67
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
i didnt read but is this some conspiracy thing? cause those russians did fu*king bomb a marathon and u r stupid as fu*k if u believe any different. that n*gga himself on his twitter said that he had "family plans", his dad admitted it, that n*gga goes ahead and makes fun of victims...but no, some n*ggas wanna believe the government hates every1. u ppl dont realize ur whole life u been living under the same government and haven't done sh*t about it, so quit fu*king whining. a lot of mufu*kas are lucky that the US doesn't terminate people who talk sh*t.
"Knowledge God"?!?!?!?!?!!?!?



fu*k outta here, I bet you never even read a damn book you imbecile. Even a mother fu*kin toddler knows this sh*t was a false-flag!!
 5 years ago '07        #68
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
They just found this kid dead
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy