Apr 21 - Suspect Went to Classes and a Party After Boston Marathon Bombing

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #161
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2820 2820
 aju8483 said:
Yeah, no we won't. None of that will ever happen. You will live your entire pathetic life believing you are being lied to and that one day you will be proven right. In reality, you will never be right and always just be the loser that you and the rest of these tinfoil retards are.

If everything is a big cover up and all of these events are controlled by the government, why the fu*k would people like Alex Jones still be alive? Why wouldn't they be looking into you? Or any of the other fu*ktards from this site or others? Oh I am sure they can orchestrate these huge events and coordinate thousands of people (all of whom never speak about it) BUT wouldn't dare k!ll someone speaking out against them.

You conspiracy twats are fu*king retarded. All of you claim to think "outside the box" and "question things", yet there are thousands of holes in your beliefs. You claim every major event is just a scheme for some outcome. Then those proposed outcomes never happen and you f*gs just look like retards over and over and over again. Keep telling us how one thing or another is going to happen. It won't. You will be wrong. Like usual.

Enjoy your pathetic lives f*ggots.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #162
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
^^
 5 years ago '08        #163
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Junglist said:
You sounding kinda defensive my n*gga

I'm simply tryna understand the logic behind how tin foils process information

I don't giv a fu*k what they believe in

You believe a crazy sounding aunt

But you don't believe a normal sounding uncle
Normal sounding uncle? u mean the one who got on TV and started screaming outta his lungs calling them all kinds of names while sounding mad as fu*k.... The uncle that hasn't seen or spoken to them in 8 years.... the uncle that called them losers which they were far from? .... that uncle?

stop talking....
 5 years ago '10        #164
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 supervillain said:
To the ones who get it, keep questioning everything, because 99% of what you see on tv are distortions, spin or outright lies to control your mind.

To everyone else, there will come a day when you will suddenly see that the "crazy tinfoil hat people" were right all along. If you're lucky, you will be able to join the ranks of those who are so SANE that they appear insane in a world based upon centuries of lies and deception. - Cognitive Dissonance
I'm in the middle homie, no way all these conspiracies are true or somewhat believable but to act like the govt of all things is this pure, innocent, are God like entity is foolish as well. Time has proven over and over and over how corrupt and decietful govt is. @ ppl that think Alex Jones and CNN/Fox are 100% factual sources of unbiased info. The media is most definitely in bed right along with the govt.

aju8483 said:
Yeah, no we won't. None of that will ever happen. You will live your entire pathetic life believing you are being lied to and that one day you will be proven right. In reality, you will never be right and always just be the loser that you and the rest of these tinfoil retards are.

If everything is a big cover up and all of these events are controlled by the government, why the fu*k would people like Alex Jones still be alive? Why wouldn't they be looking into you? Or any of the other fu*ktards from this site or others? Oh I am sure they can orchestrate these huge events and coordinate thousands of people (all of whom never speak about it) BUT wouldn't dare k!ll someone speaking out against them.

You conspiracy twats are fu*king retarded. All of you claim to think "outside the box" and "question things", yet there are thousands of holes in your beliefs. You claim every major event is just a scheme for some outcome. Then those proposed outcomes never happen and you f*gs just look like retards over and over and over again. Keep telling us how one thing or another is going to happen. It won't. You will be wrong. Like usual.

JFK warned us of secret society and look what happened. Sorry but this idea of the govt being harmless, upright, just, and truthful is a LIE. You're just as blind and confused as the ppl you call conspiracy twats.

Do I know the whole truth? Nope! But I'm smart enough not to blindly trust the govt and the media which are both known liars. Have a nice day.
 04-24-2013, 01:39 AM         #165
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aju8483 said:

some strong ether.

all them North American Union f*ggots disappeared too.
 04-24-2013, 08:37 AM         #166
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aju8483 said:

Umm hmm. Since you're the one "in the know", I a.ssume we won't be hearing from you no more. You "get it" so no need to continue disrupting these threads. Keep it moving.
 04-24-2013, 09:36 AM         #167
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dmart617 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago