Apr 21 - Suspect Went to Classes and a Party After Boston Marathon Bombing

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9911 9911
Any n*gga in here that believes that crazy deranged aunt is a fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '07        #122
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 supervillain said:
you didnt answer my question...about you and your aunt...do you think she would recognize your nephew(you), if you were in the same situation?? stop dancing, my friend..
Dude what does it matter what MY family would recognize. I see my aunts once a year tops and I just shaved my head so your answer would be prolly not. Its totally irrelevant anyway.

I'm not dancing homie. The b*tch doesn't wanna believe her nephews dead, its a real black eye on her fam, and she's in total shock (like most ppl would be) that her kin could do this. She's a c*cky lawyer that was hopin the nekkid guy was her nephew so he could say he didn't do it cuz she doesnt wanna face reality that ppl will look at her diff for the rest of her life.

Its pipe dreams homie. False hope, learn about it
 5 years ago '08        #123
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Junglist said:
Why would we not believe her ??
 5 years ago '08        #124
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Russ369 said:
That the 1st suspect is still alive and they were both set up, she's a crazy bi*ch what can I say
You're a fu*kin tool.... Protect their image? what image ? are they well known or some kinda celebrities ? Their kids are being suspected in a terrorist attack and they're saying they innnocent to protect their image? You're russian.... If you committed a murder would ur family members be trying to protect their image because of what you've done? stop talking idiot
 5 years ago '09        #125
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9059 9059
 zonicview said:
i thought boston was shut down, with martial law, so how does he still go to school and a party?
Boston was shut down and the very close outskirts of the city.....Watertown, Arlington, Belmont.....towns like that....he was at UMASS Dartmouth which is about 45+ minutes outside of the city....any towns outside of the city or the outskirts did not have Martial Law and were not shut down
 04-22-2013, 03:31 PM         #126
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I swear... Some of you conspiracy theorists can at least make sh*t interesting and worth a second thought. I, for one, question our gov't and what we're really told... to an extent.

Keep on it bx gumshoes! Great thread!
 5 years ago '06        #127
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
 supervillain said:
now, does this at least raise an eyebrow??? the police said hes dead, even produced a pic but the video shows different...

if thats not him, who is it????
My god, wtf. The video does not show different, how many motherfu*king times does it have to say? The man was wrong place, wrong time and strip searched for bombs/weapons. They confirmed his ID and RELEASED HIM! Jesus Christ some of the most simple things you people refuse to just accept.
 5 years ago '12        #128
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 510 510
 peeyump said:
most terrorist n*ggaz run around telling everyone they want to blow n*ggaz up though....cant imagine why these guys was so low key
I was skimming thru this thread and bumped into this post WTF lmao how many terrorists do u know? lmao

I mean its true tho I used to kick it with Timothy Mcveigh and he always like bomb this and bomb that
 5 years ago '11        #129
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 Junglist said:
man yall write people off as crazy way too easily
 04-22-2013, 04:36 PM         #130
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The One N Only said:
that nd fear of violence is how they get away with it.

question anything publicly and a bunch of redneck fat cowards and scumbag steves will jump you
 5 years ago '06        #131
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
Aint no one writing yall off as crazy but y'all believing an aunt who is a small time lawyer tryna get fame by asking for evidence she has no clearance to see

She's not even fu*king american and she tryna demand sh*t

Stop giving this bi*ch fame

She sound like y'all n*ggas. They showed her a dead body she say its a fake body
 5 years ago '13        #132
Ta388 
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 2451 2451
I don't know what to believe. They say the feds have footage of them placing the backpacks, they won't release it...but yet they release the footage of them just walking the streets. I think they were just thirsty to catch someone
 5 years ago '04        #133
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
 Future said:
Why would we not believe her ??
because she initially said she had not spoken to them in 5 years so you know for sure she hasn't seen them. how much have you changed in 5 years let alone those 5 years being when the perps body will fully develop?
 5 years ago '08        #134
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 shookid said:
because she initially said she had not spoken to them in 5 years so you know for sure she hasn't seen them. how much have you changed in 5 years let alone those 5 years being when the perps body will fully develop?
But we should believe their uncle whom they've interviewed multiple time and he hasn't spoken to them in 8 years.....
 5 years ago '06        #135
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 The One N Only said:
Ain't no one calling y'all crazy but y'all believing an aunt who is a small time lawyer looking fr fame

She's not even a US Citizen and she's asking for federal evidence of her nephews she hasn't seen in 5 years

She's sees a dead body and all of a sudden it's a fake body

She sound like y'all n*ggas

Stop giving this bi*ch fame

The obvious reason the uncle is getting more airtime is because he doesn't sound as crazy as the aunt

Now all of a sudden the uncle is a paid actor cuz he knew his own nephew was no good

You n*ggas r comedy, you rather believe an aunt who says a dead body is a fake body than an uncle who says he's always known his own nephew was trouble

Last edited by Junglist; 04-22-2013 at 06:39 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #136
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
 Future said:
Why would he go to class if he committed a terrorist act ? makes zero sense.... along with them staying in Boston... You think they're really this stupid to stay damn near the crime scene and do regular sh*t.... get fu*kin real
Still don't believe its him huh

Coke Hogan said:
Still haven't seen one video of him planting a bomb.............
and you won't cuz its classified info...this dude aint gonna see the light of day ever again....you really think they gonna fu*k that up so n*ggas will believe them It will become de-classified at some point bruh just not no time soon.
 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM         #137
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah like the pentagon got de classified
 5 years ago '06        #138
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Still don't believe its him huh

and you won't cuz its classified info...this dude aint gonna see the light of day ever again....you really think they gonna fu*k that up so n*ggas will believe them It will become de-classified at some point bruh just not no time soon.
This is what I don't get

n*ggas thinking they got authority to see sensitive court evidence for a trial that hasn't started yet
 04-22-2013, 06:52 PM         #139
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Damn I didn't know Bx was full of terrorist sympathizers. kinda of makes me ashamed to be a member.
 5 years ago '04        #140
Freaker1 
space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 460 460
 Killa Kwamz said:

Damn I didn't know Bx was full of terrorist sympathizers. kinda of makes me ashamed to be a member.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago