Apr 21 - Suspect Went to Classes and a Party After Boston Marathon Bombing

most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 735 735
i thought boston was shut down, with martial law, so how does he still go to school and a party?
 5 years ago '12        #102
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 playazinc said:
Dumbass they are now saying that was a self inflicted wound. Tried to k!ll himself. Which implies HE IS GUILTY so he tried to end it. And again, he shot himself, but wasn't successful. And what? He only had one bullet? The same dude we are told had multiple rounds of ammo and bags of bombs.

We get it. You sheep are scared that these false flags may indeed actually happen. What would that mean? What we have been told all our lives is bullsh*t. Who denies this much fu*kery? The non believers are asking questions. The believers are trying to sidetrack, and defame people and claim THEY know, without ANY evidence!

But nevermind logic, continue ...
No it don't you fu*kin dumbass, it implies he tried to k!ll himself before they did.

It implies he was being smart . He's a fu*kin idiot for letting them take him alive. He's guilty even if he was innocent.
 5 years ago '08        #103
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
U tin foil hat idiots swear everything is a conspiracy and our govt does it all. Yall talk about proof when yall dont have sh*t to back up your claims. And no matter what proof they show yall still gonna call it bullsh*t anyway.
 5 years ago '08        #104
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
The suspects weren't identified at the time he went partying






You just proved my point about conspiracy nuts believing a home made video over actual evidence.
clarify your point for me again...
 04-22-2013, 02:24 PM         #105
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
U tin foil hat idiots swear everything is a conspiracy and our govt does it all. Yall talk about proof when yall dont have sh*t to back up your claims. And no matter what proof they show yall still gonna call it bullsh*t anyway.
im just questionable about this, is that a sin?

give me proof to back up your claims that this is all legit ?

go watch some CNN
 5 years ago '08        #106
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 PEK said:
U tin foil hat idiots swear everything is a conspiracy and our govt does it all. Yall talk about proof when yall dont have sh*t to back up your claims. And no matter what proof they show yall still gonna call it bullsh*t anyway.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #107
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
I honestly don't even believe they were tossing bombs anymore either. I have a hard time believing they had a shootout with 30+ armed special forces too.

It shouldn't be hard to prove they threw pipe bombs. I wanna see shells that were shot out of their guns too.
 5 years ago '07        #108
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 supervillain said:
now, does this at least raise an eyebrow??? the police said hes dead, even produced a pic but the video shows different...

if thats not him, who is it????
I dont know the guys name if thats what your asking. I'd a.ssume it was a student walking home that heard gunfire. Ducked for cover (what I would do) behind a car or bushes.

Police see a man hiding behind something and having just got bombed and shot at several times, get a robot to remove his clothes to make sure he doesn't have a bomb on him. How they supposed to know he's telling the truth about not shooting at them? They throw him in the cop car just to be sure.
 5 years ago '08        #109
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 JordanWest86 said:
I dont know the guys name if thats what your asking. I'd a.ssume it was a student walking home that heard gunfire. Ducked for cover (what I would do) behind a car or bushes.

Police see a man hiding behind something and having just got bombed and shot at several times, get a robot to remove his clothes to make sure he doesn't have a bomb on him. How they supposed to know he's telling the truth about not shooting at them? They throw him in the cop car just to be sure.
they made him strip nekkid, hand cuffed and place in the police car...his aunt says its him. dont you think a person family would recognize their kin?

put it like this. If that was you...dont you think your aunt would recognize her nephew(you) from a distance or from video?
 5 years ago '08        #110
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 JordanWest86 said:
I dont know the guys name if thats what your asking. I'd a.ssume it was a student walking home that heard gunfire. Ducked for cover (what I would do) behind a car or bushes.

Police see a man hiding behind something and having just got bombed and shot at several times, get a robot to remove his clothes to make sure he doesn't have a bomb on him. How they supposed to know he's telling the truth about not shooting at them? They throw him in the cop car just to be sure.
and if thats the case, why did they shoot up the boat???
 5 years ago '08        #111
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 BayArea51 said:
im just questionable about this, is that a sin?

give me proof to back up your claims that this is all legit ?

go watch some CNN
No law enforcement gives full moment by moment details of any investigation. Hence why there are security classifications. Let me know what govt releases all info to the public. My point is everytime any incident happens in this country here comes the tin foil brigade calling conspiracy.
 5 years ago '08        #112
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
after this pic was posted, I made a post saying you tin foilers would rather believe a Youtube video well in this case a WSHH video as opposed to an actual picture of the dude's dead body, and seeing how you resorted back to a video, you proved my point.
just because its on wshh dont mean its bs....its actual news footage/video hosted on wshh of someone being placed in the car nekkid.....not a shoot out, not bombs being thrown...so who it that guy?

could it be the older bro??
 5 years ago '12        #113
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
avatar space
space
$11,577 | Props total: 5034 5034
 PEK said:
U tin foil hat idiots swear everything is a conspiracy and our govt does it all. Yall talk about proof when yall dont have sh*t to back up your claims. And no matter what proof they show yall still gonna call it bullsh*t anyway.
Exactly, even if you give these f*ggots proof they're still gonna think of something to dispute the evidence.

 PEK said:
No law enforcement gives full moment by moment details of any investigation. Hence why there are security classifications. Let me know what govt releases all info to the public. My point is everytime any incident happens in this country here comes the tin foil brigade calling conspiracy.
Exactly. Don't give these idiots too much of your time tho...They won't stop.
 5 years ago '08        #114
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 KiddMischief said:
Exactly, even if you give these f*ggots proof they're still gonna think of something to dispute the evidence.



Exactly. Don't give these idiots too much of your time tho...They won't stop.
what proof have they shown? besides some still photos? that came from video? wheres the video...
 5 years ago '04        #115
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
 supervillain said:
so what are your thoughts on what the mother and father said????
Damage Control for their own family. That simple. They are trying to keep themselves at distance from the situation, while remaining honorable to their parents and family a.ssociated with them.
 5 years ago '08        #116
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Russ369 said:
Damage Control for their own family. That simple. They are trying to keep themselves at distance from the situation, while remaining honorable to their parents and family a.ssociated with them.
did you even listen to what the mother had to say????
 5 years ago '04        #117
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
 supervillain said:
did you even listen to what the mother had to say????
That the 1st suspect is still alive and they were both set up, she's a crazy bi*ch what can I say
 5 years ago '07        #118
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 supervillain said:
they made him strip nekkid, hand cuffed and place in the police car...his aunt says its him. dont you think a person family would recognize their kin?

put it like this. If that was you...dont you think your aunt would recognize her nephew(you) from a distance or from video?
She made a mistake. It was dark, I mean there wasn't really a close up on the guy.

Show her that autopsy photo and see if she thinks thats him. See if she can recognize her nephew.
 5 years ago '08        #119
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 JordanWest86 said:
She made a mistake. It was dark, I mean there wasn't really a close up on the guy.

Show her that autopsy photo and see if she thinks thats him. See if she can recognize her nephew.
you didnt answer my question...about you and your aunt...do you think she would recognize your nephew(you), if you were in the same situation?? stop dancing, my friend..
 5 years ago '08        #120
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Russ369 said:
That the 1st suspect is still alive and they were both set up, she's a crazy bi*ch what can I say
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy