Apr 21 - Suspect Went to Classes and a Party After Boston Marathon Bombing

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2013, 09:26 AM         #61
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davilla24c said:

you're a retard
thats what i read. if thats a false report my bad. i dont devote my time to conspiracy theories. i believe that the government is currupt as fu*k and 9/11 was all a hoax but some of you are reaching
 5 years ago '04        #62
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Junglist said:
@ regular a.ss boxden n*ggas demanding they see classified video evidence for a high profile terrorist trial like they got FBI clearance
well its not that per se. its more about if they really did rob the convenience store, or threw bombs, why isnt there a tape? there is a tape of the last shootout and same thing with dorner. no camera there either. and the police release horrible information that makes things distorted, the media too (in their case they just run with tips so they can be "first"), like in the dorner case, they saw a body struggling to leave the cabin, burnt up, at first, then they say nope havent found him and find a wallet perfectly in tact while dorner's body was desecrated.
 5 years ago '04        #63
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
ill say this....we have seen more information on more important cases.
 5 years ago '11        #64
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Obonga said:
they didnt k!ll anyone at a convenience store, they didnt even go to 711(were the shooting/robbery was), they went to shell(where the vid is from) and payed for sh*t and left

thanks for playing though.
Get em
 04-22-2013, 10:15 AM         #65
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So in 2013, my BX fam can't balance the real & fake, & see through this?

Look at them...their eyes, body language etc. They pass the eye test easily...very easily!
(idk know them, could be insane...but highly doubt it)

fu*k THIS evidence! It's the most questionable aspect...y'all building theories on top of 7th person info...ALL theories.
So either we build off of what the BX fam filters with our unique perspective or discuss like the masses...which is and will always be wrong & pointless.
 04-22-2013, 10:16 AM         #66
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So in 2013, my BX fam can't balance the real & fake, & see through this?

Look at them...their eyes, body language etc. They pass the eye test easily...very easily!
(idk know them, could be insane...but highly doubt it)

fu*k THIS evidence! It's the most questionable aspect...y'all building theories on top of 7th person info...ALL theories.
So either we build off of what the BX fam filters with our unique perspective or discuss like the masses...which is and will always be wrong & pointless.
 04-22-2013, 10:24 AM         #67
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WMYakballzWM said:
THEY HAD A fu*kIING SHOOT OUT WITH THE POLICE IN BOSTON HE WAS SHOT IN THE fu*kING NECK AND BLEEDING TOM death IN A fu*kING BOAT....... WHY ARE PEOPLE ACTING LIKE THIS IS SOME HUGE CONSPIRACY? IT JUST MAKES ZERO SENSE.... LET ME GUESS NEXT SOEMONE WILL TELL ME THAT THE CITY WAS LOCKED DOWN SOO DID THEY REALLY HAVE THAT SHOOT OUT? DUMB fu*kS
Dumbass they are now saying that was a self inflicted wound. Tried to k!ll himself. Which implies HE IS GUILTY so he tried to end it. And again, he shot himself, but wasn't successful. And what? He only had one bullet? The same dude we are told had multiple rounds of ammo and bags of bombs.

We get it. You sheep are scared that these false flags may indeed actually happen. What would that mean? What we have been told all our lives is bullsh*t. Who denies this much fu*kery? The non believers are asking questions. The believers are trying to sidetrack, and defame people and claim THEY know, without ANY evidence!

But nevermind logic, continue ...
 04-22-2013, 10:26 AM         #68
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
You cannot be serious, a lot of innocent people have been and are currently being monitored by the FBI. Many innocent people have been questioned over the years by FBI. YOU probably know someone whose been questioned or monitored by FBI. So if we take the, "FBI questioned him so he's guilty" okay well we might as well throw every person in America in prison just because FBI monitored them REGARDLESS of proof. I don't even think people like you even realize just how EASY it is to end up on these FBI watch lists. The FBI are just as big as conspiracy theorists as anyone else. They create these elaborate global schemes and connect groups who have no affiliation.

Does implicating Iraq for having WMD which you never found sound like something conspiracy theorists do? Wouldn't implicating random people in Afghanistan who aren't affiliated to 911 something conspiracy theorists do? Maybe this whole interconnected web of "Al Qaeda" where one group supposedly is implicated and blamed for every bombing on earth sounds like something conspiracy theorists would do. Well cotdamn, it sounds like the US government is the biggest conspiracy theorist group out there. They believe in Al Qaeda doing everything like how citizens believe in Illuminati being behind everything so what's the difference? Look at how hard they are trying to trace the bombing to groups in Chechnya when it's been repeatedly said that nobody there takes credit. Sounds like the FBI and CIA are full of conspiracy theorists to me.
Props given.

But the believers swear you're a fat kid in your moms basement playing Xbox. fu*king sheep.
 5 years ago '08        #69
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 notoriousthugzz said:
As opposed to acting shady or going on the run and making it obvious?

I swear you BX clowns never look at it from both sides. So narrow minded
 04-22-2013, 10:31 AM         #70
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WMYakballzWM said:
thats what i read. if thats a false report my bad. i dont devote my time to conspiracy theories. i believe that the government is currupt as fu*k and 9/11 was all a hoax but some of you are reaching
9/11 was a hoax with 3000 dead but THIS CASE right here is all conspiracy theories.

The level of stupidity. I'm done responding to you lames.
 5 years ago '08        #71
space
space
 peeyump said:
most terrorist n*ggaz run around telling everyone they want to blow n*ggaz up though....cant imagine why these guys was so low key
because they didnt do it...
 5 years ago '07        #72
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 playazinc said:
9/11 was a hoax with 3000 dead but THIS CASE right here is all conspiracy theories.

The level of stupidity. I'm done responding to you lames.
But I thought no one died and everyone involved in 9/11 was actors, including the grieving fam members still to this day? There was no one on the actual plane (controlled by robots) and they have pics of ppl gettin off of another plane in Hawaii. Thats what a guy I work with told me last week.

He's giving the tin foil club a really bad name.
 5 years ago '08        #73
space
space
 Carlton Black said:

2 main leaders[Mark Dice] in the "conspiracy theorist" movement are firm believers in God...

get em....
 5 years ago '08        #74
space
space
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
You really think they are just going to release tapes of two terrorist robbing a store & throwing bombs in the middle of the street? Just because we haven't seen the tapes doesn't mean there aren't tapes, this isn't a regular convenience store robbery so a tape isn't needed, and haven't you thought that maybe they are still reviewing footage from the shootout, there are millions of crime tapes we will never see, but that doesn't they don't exist and it doesn't make them innocent.
The MSM got your clown a.ss spoon fed...my n*gga use your brain..thats why you have one.
 5 years ago '08        #75
space
space
 Obonga said:
why do you dumb-smart motherfu*kers keep talking about sh*t that was already proven to not happen?
that clown aint smart...hes just regurgitating the sh*t that the MSM fed his a.ss...
 04-22-2013, 11:37 AM         #76
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
found this somewhere

"After researching this matter some more, the saudi situation does seem a bit interesting.

- Most likely scenario is that the saudi funded the bombers.
- bombers were students with a dad who works as a mechanic, yet the older brother drove around in expensive cars and wore $900 shoes.
- Saudi nationals name is 'Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi'.
- This kid is possibly of relation to Khaled bin Ouda bin Mohammed al-Harbi, who has deep connections with al-qaeda and was a friend of osama bin laden.

Heres where it gets interesting:

- Khaled fought in Bosnia and Chechnya, where his legs were blown off
- The bombs were filled with ball bearings and seemed designed to cause maximum limb damage, ie destroying peoples legs
- It was done at a MARATHON
- The bombers have Chechnyan heritage

Now either this is a funny coincidence, or Khaled is a god-tier mastermind, and he orchestrated these bombings.

So where's the conspiracy in this? 100% of the media and investigative focus is being placed on the two bombers, while completely ignoring the saudi who got deported.
Why would they ignore the Saudi? well, the US is in the process of finalizing a $10 billion arms deal with Israel and Saudi Arabia. Messing with a well-connected and wealthy saudi national right when these negotiations are almost complete is not a great idea.

The US didn't orchestrate the bombings, but theres some sort of attempt at a cover-up going on to place less emphasis on the Saudi."
 5 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 Obonga said:
what?

why are you trolling?

edit:its literally a proven fact that the offical 911 story is bullsh*t,
Really? So its a known fact that the official 911 story is bullsh*t but the real 911 story is unknown? So where can i find the unofficial Real story of what happened on 911?
 5 years ago '09        #78
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
Not sure if anyone has posted this, I am confused again

Anyone can disprove this?

like interviews from people in blast, or just more information about this???

just wondering
 5 years ago '07        #79
space
space
 Obonga said:
something tells me that you dont even know what the official story is..
something tells me that your not sure which of the conspiracy stories your gonna use to tag as the official 911 story so your just buyin time to find the one that sounds the most legit
 5 years ago '07        #80
space
space
 rexplosive said:
Not sure if anyone has posted this, I am confused again

Anyone can disprove this?

like interviews from people in blast, or just more information about this???

just wondering
I stopped reading this after this is an actor and this is staged. This guys name is Jeff Bauman. Its clear he had legs last Monday morning and they got blown off Monday afternoon. This guy has friends, fam, coworkers and everything else all over his FB page that are supporting him through this painful process. These are the WORST conspiracies by far. If you wanna say the US govt did it thats fine. I'll argue against you but thats ok for you to believe that.

Its the ones that call these innocent ppl who experience these tragedies, actors, that really get me. The ones that say the parents of the Sandy Hook children, who just lost their little boys and girls, are actors. Thats a pain unlike any other on this earth, the loss of a child, and ppl are flat out making a mockery of it. Its disrespectful and irresponsible.

Might as well go picket the funerals of the ones that died. No better than Westboro Baptist in my eyes.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago