Apr 21 - Suspect Went to Classes and a Party After Boston Marathon Bombing

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 illmatix said:
Anybody else find it ironic that these conspiracy theorists are often atheists who can't fathom believing in an all-powerful God, yet they give the government as much/more power than religious people give their God.

[pic - click to view]

You right.
 5 years ago '11        #42
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
 Cee4our said:
im a.ssuming youre not happy about the public safety exception being applied to this kid correct? you want him to get a fair trial correct? yet u want video evidence of him committing the crime hes accused of to be released to the general public and aired on every major network.

theres a ton of things in this case that dont add up to me but its only been a week since the bombing. u realize how slow the justice system is? this isnt an episode of CSI where they have all the loose ends tied up and explained to the viewer in 42 minutes not including commercials. at least give it a month or so before u go crazy online because you havent been made privy to every single fu*king detail of an ongoing investigation.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by illprem; 04-22-2013 at 03:59 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #43
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2837 2837
I was there when it went down what surprised me is that no one heard this dude say anything or scream when he was cornered it makes me wonder if a person was even there
 5 years ago '07        #44
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
I agree with most guys here, they haven't proven a shred of evidence that truly shows what they did, there were other suspects that looked as or even more shady on the day of the attacks.
 5 years ago '13        #45
AB AboutBuildin 975 heat pts975
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 9015 9015
 ham00di said:
I agree with most guys here, they haven't proven a shred of evidence that truly shows what they did, there were other suspects that looked as or even more shady on the day of the attacks.
I agree with u. Also....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #46
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
here we go again. smh can't wait for this to be over but wait its 7 more out there and the suspect can't talk. Too many inconsistencies and too many conspiracies....fu*k it

I know one thing they need to ban the private military that was there advising them ppl that every thing is fine and fire them bomb sniffing dogs

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 04-22-2013 at 07:12 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #47
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
If it wasn't him then the real person who did it is the smartest person alive
 04-22-2013, 06:40 AM         #48
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
Why would he go to class if he committed a terrorist act ? makes zero sense.... along with them staying in Boston... You think they're really this stupid to stay damn near the crime scene and do regular sh*t.... get fu*kin real
same reason why he and his brother shot and k!lled a convience store owner and then had a shoot out with police while throwing pipe bombs..... but this guy is being set up he had nothing to do with this, this is a huge conspiracy... lmao
 04-22-2013, 06:43 AM         #49
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Yeah me either it's funny because their still calling him a suspect and he hasn't been accused of sh*t. Think he was just the fall guy. They had too make somebody pay for their deceit and bullsh*t.
THEY HAD A fu*kIING SHOOT OUT WITH THE POLICE IN BOSTON HE WAS SHOT IN THE fu*kING NECK AND BLEEDING TOM death IN A fu*kING BOAT....... WHY ARE PEOPLE ACTING LIKE THIS IS SOME HUGE CONSPIRACY? IT JUST MAKES ZERO SENSE.... LET ME GUESS NEXT SOEMONE WILL TELL ME THAT THE CITY WAS LOCKED DOWN SOO DID THEY REALLY HAVE THAT SHOOT OUT? DUMB fu*kS
 04-22-2013, 06:46 AM         #50
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoP said:
America's a great nation and it wouldn't knowingly prosecute the wrong person

No but seriously, he did what anyone at that age would do. He was probably surprised as hell when they found out it was him, I mean what person with no crime scene investigation background would think that they would be able to pin it to him? Would've been the perfect crime/act of terrorism if he had been a bit more circumspect and avoided cameras..
OMG HE WAS fu*kING INTERVIEWED BY AMERICAN GOVERNMENT, BECAUSE RUSSIA WAS LOOKING INTO HIM. 2 YEARS AGO
 5 years ago '08        #51
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 WMYakballzWM said:
OMG HE WAS fu*kING INTERVIEWED BY AMERICAN GOVERNMENT, BECAUSE RUSSIA WAS LOOKING INTO HIM. 2 YEARS AGO
You cannot be serious, a lot of innocent people have been and are currently being monitored by the FBI. Many innocent people have been questioned over the years by FBI. YOU probably know someone whose been questioned or monitored by FBI. So if we take the, "FBI questioned him so he's guilty" okay well we might as well throw every person in America in prison just because FBI monitored them REGARDLESS of proof. I don't even think people like you even realize just how EASY it is to end up on these FBI watch lists. The FBI are just as big as conspiracy theorists as anyone else. They create these elaborate global schemes and connect groups who have no affiliation.

Does implicating Iraq for having WMD which you never found sound like something conspiracy theorists do? Wouldn't implicating random people in Afghanistan who aren't affiliated to 911 something conspiracy theorists do? Maybe this whole interconnected web of "Al Qaeda" where one group supposedly is implicated and blamed for every bombing on earth sounds like something conspiracy theorists would do. Well cotdamn, it sounds like the US government is the biggest conspiracy theorist group out there. They believe in Al Qaeda doing everything like how citizens believe in Illuminati being behind everything so what's the difference? Look at how hard they are trying to trace the bombing to groups in Chechnya when it's been repeatedly said that nobody there takes credit. Sounds like the FBI and CIA are full of conspiracy theorists to me.
 5 years ago '04        #52
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,603 | Props total: 4178 4178
They are now saying that he may not be able to speak ever because his throat is damaged. Mighty convenient...
 5 years ago '04        #53
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
I'm a conspiracy theorist mainly because i know the government is crooked and i only work for a county, I imagine the higher up you get the worse it is. That said I'm just gunna wait for more evidence to come out before I make my decision on this. Do however find it odd that essentially marshall law wqs declared diring the manhunt the technology and people couldn't find this kid and some untrained civilian found him
 5 years ago '06        #54
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3483 3483
 playazinc said:
You're thinking homie. But the clown you responded to ....
After doing their business, they would've got outta dodge, like everybody.
Instead they telling us that they were working out in a gym, watching soccer and eating pizza like dumbasses. Around friends who noticed nothing out of the ordinary. bombings all on the TV People shook and talking about it. Sounds like some smooth criminals. But why let common sense get in our way here?
They could've easily flown out the state or country because nobody knew who they were yet. Better still, after choosing to remain under the radar and supposedly "act normal", they decide to do the exact opposite and shoot at a cop, jack a car, pay for gas and draw attention to themselves. Again don't let common sense enter here. They are so very average bombing Boston with 40$ bombs; so slick to stay silent and hang with their friends; so dumb to draw attention. I mean you can't have it every way. The 26 year old - hmmmm, now he had contacts overseas, yet not great contacts, cause they surely couldn't have jumped a plane there. They had a plan together, but not really, then they did, but they again didn't cause they rookies ....

These law men trying to cover every base, for every likelihood, but it ain't passing the smell test.
 playazinc said:
No we don't understand because alot of other crimes needing the publics help, and caught on camera; say a store holdup, is on the 11:00 news accompanied by that video. Say a dude entering a store, pulling that gun, and leaving the store.

In these terror cases though, it would be "detrimental" to do so they say. Too upsetting. fu*k those families who have questions. Let's just heal. *cue lead in music and montage of victims now*

No worry though, they might be cutting and splicing video right now to release next week. Gauge the public. React. Gauge the public. React.

I just want to re-quote this because I want BX to witness a level of dumb-ass-ness that I have NEVER witness on these here threads this man has no sense of logic, clearly has a very low IQ, and train of thought is deplorable
 5 years ago '05        #55
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,871 | Props total: 52152 52152
Still buggin these dudes lived about 5 mins from me.. they stayed in new bedford (aka secret city!) off campus..
 5 years ago '12        #56
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 Cee4our said:
"why would he go to class if he committed a terrorist act?". answer that question with the same logic and reasoning as u would answer "why would he k!ll innocent people with a bomb?". trying to rationalize acts committed by irrational people will drive u crazy bro.
 5 years ago '08        #57
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 1226 1226
 WMYakballzWM said:
same reason why he and his brother shot and k!lled a convience store owner and then had a shoot out with police while throwing pipe bombs..... but this guy is being set up he had nothing to do with this, this is a huge conspiracy... lmao

you're a retard
 5 years ago '07        #58
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 EpodnamrA said:
Innocent until proven guilty and I see no evidence that strongly suggests he's guilty.
You really think u seen all the evidence? You think they showed the world ALL the evidence they had? Damn yall think like children
 5 years ago '08        #59
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 1226 1226
 WMYakballzWM said:
THEY HAD A fu*kIING SHOOT OUT WITH THE POLICE IN BOSTON HE WAS SHOT IN THE fu*kING NECK AND BLEEDING TOM death IN A fu*kING BOAT....... WHY ARE PEOPLE ACTING LIKE THIS IS SOME HUGE CONSPIRACY? IT JUST MAKES ZERO SENSE.... LET ME GUESS NEXT SOEMONE WILL TELL ME THAT THE CITY WAS LOCKED DOWN SOO DID THEY REALLY HAVE THAT SHOOT OUT? DUMB fu*kS

you make a great point

pics or it didnt happen
 5 years ago '08        #60
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 WMYakballzWM said:
Store owner? Wtf

They said robbery was a fake dumb a.ss

Talk to me when u know ur sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy