Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
10477 pageviews
198 comments

RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
Apr 21 - Suspect Went to Classes and a Party After Boston Marathon bombing

While Boston frantically searched for him, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev apparently wasn’t very worried. The 19-year-old was on the campus of University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth, where the suspect was a sophomore, and went to class every day after the attack until officials released his photograph late Thursday, reports CNN. On Wednesday, two days after the Boston Marathon bombing, Tsarnaev went to the gym and, according to a witness, even attended a party at night with his soccer buddies, according to the Boston Globe.

“He was just relaxed,” the unnamed witness said. Tsarnaev led such a typical student life after the bombing that even after his photo was released as a suspect, some who knew him didn’t make the connection. “We made a joke like—that could be Dzhokhar,” said a 22-year-old resident a.ssistant at the dorms where Tsarnaev lived. “But then we thought it just couldn’t be him. Dzhokhar? Never.”

visit this link Dzhokhar Tsarnaev went to a party two days after Boston marathon bombing.

198 comments for "Apr 21 - Suspect Went to Classes and a Party After Boston Marathon Bombing"

5 years ago '08        #2
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 5 years ago '11        #3
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
He pulled a Casey Anthony
 5 years ago '11        #4
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
FALSE FLAG, SETUP, BULLsh*t, BLAH BLAH, WAAAAAAAH
 5 years ago '08        #5
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Why would he go to class if he committed a terrorist act ? makes zero sense.... along with them staying in Boston... You think they're really this stupid to stay damn near the crime scene and do regular sh*t.... get fu*kin real
 5 years ago '04        #6
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
 Future said:
Why would he go to class if he committed a terrorist act ? makes zero sense.... along with them staying in Boston... You think they're really this stupid to stay damn near the crime scene and do regular sh*t.... get fu*kin real
As opposed to acting shady or going on the run and making it obvious?

I swear you BX clowns never look at it from both sides. So narrow minded
 5 years ago '08        #7
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 notoriousthugzz said:
As opposed to acting shady or going on the run and making it obvious?

I swear you BX clowns never look at it from both sides. So narrow minded
Nobody had a clue it was them until Thursday.... How would they be acting shady and obvious by leaving ?

Makes a lot of sense to commit a terrorist attack and stay around.... Where's the logic in that ?
 04-21-2013, 10:06 PM         #8
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
Nobody had a clue it was them until Thursday.... How would they be acting shady and obvious by leaving ?

Makes a lot of sense to commit a terrorist attack and stay around.... Where's the logic in that ?
You're thinking homie. But the clown you responded to ....
After doing their business, they would've got outta dodge, like everybody.
Instead they telling us that they were working out in a gym, watching soccer and eating pizza like dumbasses. Around friends who noticed nothing out of the ordinary. bombings all on the TV People shook and talking about it. Sounds like some smooth criminals. But why let common sense get in our way here?
They could've easily flown out the state or country because nobody knew who they were yet. Better still, after choosing to remain under the radar and supposedly "act normal", they decide to do the exact opposite and shoot at a cop, jack a car, pay for gas and draw attention to themselves. Again don't let common sense enter here. They are so very average bombing Boston with 40$ bombs; so slick to stay silent and hang with their friends; so dumb to draw attention. I mean you can't have it every way. The 26 year old - hmmmm, now he had contacts overseas, yet not great contacts, cause they surely couldn't have jumped a plane there. They had a plan together, but not really, then they did, but they again didn't cause they rookies ....

These law men trying to cover every base, for every likelihood, but it ain't passing the smell test.

Last edited by playazinc; 04-21-2013 at 10:10 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #9
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 Future said:
"why would he go to class if he committed a terrorist act?". answer that question with the same logic and reasoning as u would answer "why would he k!ll innocent people with a bomb?". trying to rationalize acts committed by irrational people will drive u crazy bro.
 04-21-2013, 10:14 PM         #10
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think he did it.
 04-21-2013, 10:15 PM         #11
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Innocent until proven guilty and I see no evidence that strongly suggests he's guilty.
 5 years ago '11        #12
Coke Hogan 
space
space
$337 | Props total: 51 51
Still haven't seen one video of him planting a bomb.............
 04-21-2013, 10:56 PM         #13
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haven't seen the video of him making the bomb, buying the backpack or dressing up in his room. clearly wasn't him.
 04-21-2013, 10:58 PM         #14
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the wheelchair guy claims he saw the olde brother place the bomb 1 min. before the explosion
 5 years ago '06        #15
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 EpodnamrA said:
Innocent until proven guilty and I see no evidence that strongly suggests he's guilty.
he was throwing pipe bombs at cops in the car chase that k!lled his brother...cause thats not evidence
 04-21-2013, 11:02 PM         #16
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
he was throwing pipe bombs at cops in the car chase that k!lled his brother...cause thats not evidence
no proof of that either, though it should be easy to prove.

dash cams and pics of the damage caused should be sufficient.

doubt we ever see it
 5 years ago '11        #17
space
space
No proof he ever existed. I haven't seen a birth certificate yet.

04-21-2013, 11:10 PM         #18
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

you was doin good with the anti CT schtick, you fu*king up now.

actually cant believe you posted that...
 5 years ago '05        #19
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 Kadillac87 said:

His twitter he has friends that saw him and hung out with him... Normal kid I wonder what happend I dont think he did it.
 5 years ago '11        #20
space
space
 g0tt1 said:

His twitter he has friends that saw him and hung out with him... Normal kid I wonder what happend I dont think he did it.
I haven't seen his friends' birth certificate either. Smells like a conspiracy to me
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy