Is Nas The Most Deceitful, Twisted And Sadistic Indiviual In The Music Industry?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2013, 06:54 AM         #61
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
e.g Ghostface beat up 50 cent, Big Pun bottled Jay-Z

Every rapper has taken a L before, that's life

I'm not denial but Cormega wrote the whole of It was Written and Illmatic is bullsh*t, Cormega is not on the same level as nas lyrically, Cormega is nice but
Notice I said "almost everything".

Ofcourse Mega ain't write those, but Nas has taken his lines before... Most notoriously "Life's a bi*ch, God forbid the bi*ch divorce me".

Again, funny and ironic, since Nas stans always be on that Jay bites sh*t... Between the known cases of Nas taking lines, and the whole "Untitled" Ghost Writing Controversy... They should tred lightly.

And ofcourse everyone take L's... But some are real life L's... And others are fabricated fairytale L's... Like Jay cried after Ether on Hot9... etc.

When you have to make sh*t up to create a L, you've already Lost, and played yourself.

Last edited by Illstreet; 04-22-2013 at 06:57 AM..
 04-22-2013, 06:58 AM         #62
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BTW... Lets not forget Ghost breaking Mase's jaw...

Ghost too real.
 5 years ago '10        #63
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Illstreet said:
Almost everything posted in here by OP is known Fact...

But Nas Stans ain't even trying to hear that sh*t... So they discrediting the OP.

Reality is, the sh*t posted in here is true... But again, people don't wanna aknowledge it.

They'd rather make fun of Jay over Timbs or his Jeans or some corny sh*t like that.

The people that know the real know what time it is.
I heard some of that sh*t before, but then some of that other sh*t is just way out there.

I watched that Kay Slay interview and that was some hoe sh*t he pulled.

But it is what it is.

Nas puts a hand out for you and tries to sabotage the next day? There's two sides to every story.

That goes for a lot of sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #64
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
OP did Nas steal your girl or sumn?
 5 years ago '13        #65
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,048 | Props total: 38335 38335
jay stans are sickening

ether infected their minds
 5 years ago '13        #66
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10952 10952
Do they have a girl scout Illuminati too?

What about a Illuminati roller derby league?
 5 years ago '06        #67
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,126 | Props total: 4710 4710
 Analytical One said:
None of these stories are made up.

The Prodigy story about being jumped can be found in his autobiography.

Lakey Tha Kidd reveals how Nas snekkid him in that freestyle dis and one of his interviews.

Cormega reveals all that information about Nas in that video I posted.

DJ Kay Slay touches on Nas in this video and even states that Nas' old friends admit to him being a snake:
I cant speak for others but I know them stories are so fake it doesnt make sense. Now Im not doubting Nas is a snake or totally about using people for his benefits before they use him cause thats what a few of them did or attempt to also.

Lakey "dis" seems more like he was upset which is totally understandable if a n*gga you thought u fucced with did that. He didnt come off as salty nor did he mention harming Nas in any affect which indicates to me that Lakey rather it be good terms. What Prodigy story? the sh*t that happened at The Tunnel?? I didnt see vid thats why Im asking

BHOB said:
AZ is married to a billionaire from Africa.

Jay's relationship with his childhood friend AZ

are these actually true?? i would be pumped if AZ was married to a billionaire haha
AZ/Jay-Z arent childhood friends. Never heard neither 1 of them mentioned that ever so I would take that with a grain of salt.

AZ "billionaire" girl isnt from africa. She is Hispanic & born & raised in NYC. Taysha Valez
[pic - click to view]

However, there were many blogs(not that this means anything to me)where people mentioned that Taysha create these stories herself & leak them on the internet. There are only 3 pictures of her on the internet. Now for me, I dont think she is a billionaire. A billionaire this young & isnt on the Forbes. Better yet a billionaire this young that is in media & fashion who have yet to be heard or interviewed in ANY magazine, whether it be financial, fashion or music/media related? Very strange to me.

Illstreet said:
Almost everything posted in here by OP is known Fact...

But Nas Stans ain't even trying to hear that sh*t... So they discrediting the OP.

Reality is, the sh*t posted in here is true... But again, people don't wanna aknowledge it.

They'd rather make fun of Jay over Timbs or his Jeans or some corny sh*t like that.

The people that know the real know what time it is.
Again, either Nas is a snake or he uses people to his advantage before they use him. In my eyes, something must be wrong when every person you hung with, dont deal with you anymore(speaking of Nas). The stories that OP posted are wrong though.

Illstreet said:
This is also true... And Nas still has never uttered a peep about Nore since.

But somehow somewhere along the way, the fairytale got attached to this story by Nas Stans that someone who knows someone's Uncle that was there saw Nas then beat the sh*t out of NORE after it happened.

Of course, this never happened.

But it sounds good in their own heads... Like that Beyonce was trying to fukk Nas by being in the Video for "Owe Me Back" and he rejected her because of bad breath... ... When in reality, it was simply cross promotion set up by Columbia to further their Urban Music Division... Which they were both signed to.

But this is a common thing amongst Nas Stans... They create alot of stories out of thin air. I guess to make themselves feel better. It's humorous to me. But people on the scene at the time know who was who and what is what.
the thing about the Nas/Beyonce story is nobody ever mentioned that but Carmen(Nas' 1st b.m.)So I wouldnt say it was created out of thin air. Maybe Nas fd. MAybe he didnt. Maybe he told his BM that or maybe Carmen just made it up to sell more books & also put Nas in a fd up situation. only Nas/Beyonce knows for sure. but even if her breath still stink, Nas could of just turned her to the side.

Illstreet said:
Ofcourse Mega ain't write those, but Nas has taken his lines before... Most notoriously "Life's a bi*ch, God forbid the bi*ch divorce me".
Again, funny and ironic, since Nas stans always be on that Jay bites sh*t... Between the known cases of Nas taking lines, and the whole "Untitled" Ghost Writing Controversy... They should tred lightly.

And ofcourse everyone take L's... But some are real life L's... And others are fabricated fairytale L's... Like Jay cried after Ether on Hot9... etc.

When you have to make sh*t up to create a L, you've already Lost, and played yourself.
ok
Besides Affirmative Action line that Mega threw Nas, what other lines did Nas take from Mega? Im asking as a fan of both. Im just not a fan of rumors. So if you going to post an actual song or interview where Mega says this then Im all eyes(ears). yea that Jay crying after Ether is exaggerated. I doubt he was tearing but he was whining though. making excuses talking about his mother told him....As far as the "Untitled" ghost writing, I am wondering why no interviewer asked Nas as of yet. Im not going to sit here & say he used a ghostwriter nor will I say he didnt.

I just think that it is quite strange that this rumor(not confirmed yet)comes with Nas 8/9th album. Nas needs to address that sh*t for real!
 04-22-2013, 09:31 AM         #68
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow that was the most biased, fallacy laced article I ever read. Nas had to fu*ked writers baby mom or something
 5 years ago '07        #69
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,955 | Props total: 5869 5869
 5 years ago '04        #70
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
didnt read
 04-22-2013, 11:26 AM         #71
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BHOB said:
AZ is married to a billionaire from Africa.

Jay's relationship with his childhood friend AZ

are these actually true?? i would be pumped if AZ was married to a billionaire haha
Everything in the original post is fact except the the Cormega writing Illmatic and It Was Written because it was what someone who was a DJ back in the Tunnel days told me.

AZ wifed up the youngest billionaire ever:

And in regard to Jay-Z being AZ's childhood friend just check out the interview he did in 2012 with Combat Jack on YouTube. He discusses how him and Jay went to the same high school, them rapping, etc.

Skip to 54:14

He was also featured in the Dead Presidents video with Jay.

[video - click to view]

All I'm dropping is facts, it's up to you to acknowledge them or not.
 04-22-2013, 11:37 AM         #72
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donny D said:
Aye man...OP got unwarranted hate for Nas and i was laughing at him like he was stupid until i got to this part

This sh*t is true and he called them porch monkeys based on the movie they did with spike lee and he did apologize

Makes you wonder how much of this is actually true
Hate is too strong a word, but I don't fu*k with him.

Anyway, you should Google up the stuff I read from Nas setting up Prodigy in Central Park ( -- I will post the Prodigy video where he explains how Nas set him up) to him ditching Lakey Tha Kidd in an interview that would have changed Lake's career and made him a star (

[video - click to view]

-- read the comment posted by 'tlldrknhnsm' and I will find the interview where Lake states the exact same thing).

Everything I state is factual, which is why the Nas groupies are displaying emotions akin to that an infuriated groupie, and the neutral people have proven my word to be true.
 5 years ago '06        #73
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 Analytical One said:
Everything in the original post is fact except the the Cormega writing Illmatic and It Was Written because it was what someone who was a DJ back in the Tunnel days told me.

do you think shorty is a billionaire from NYC though & nobody ever heard of her? and she young & s3xy....even though Combat Jack bought it up & AZ laughed it off. IDK

And in regard to Jay-Z being AZ's childhood friend just check out the interview he did in 2012 with Combat Jack on YouTube. He discusses how him and Jay went to the same high school, them rapping, etc. lol..Childhood friends or classmates/school mates. I doubt hove will call him a friend. AZ & Karl Kani are friends though.

That video was so epic. all of them BK spitters

Analytical One said:
Hate is too strong a word, but I don't fu*k with him.

Anyway, you should Google up the stuff I read from Nas setting up Prodigy in Central Park ( -- I will post the Prodigy video where he explains how Nas set him up) to him ditching Lakey Tha Kidd in an interview that would have changed Lake's career and made him a star ( -- read the comment posted by 'tlldrknhnsm' and I will find the interview where Lake states the exact same thing).

Everything I state is factual, which is why the Nas groupies are displaying emotions akin to that an infuriated groupie, and the neutral people have proven my word to be true.
i doubt Lakey would of been a star though. he is weak to average as a rapper. I fucc with a few of his songs though. Crushed Linen, Blow, Black Gotti....
 5 years ago '10        #74
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
Nas and his stans has a collection of L's n*ggaz can't even explain this sh*t so they throw insults like "ether still burning strong" lol Thats one hot track made 11 years ago I fu*k with Nas tho but his flow is boring as sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #75
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Illstreet is bumblin idiot anyone that entertains him in anything nas jay-z nets related will lose brain cells trying to understand his fu*kery
 5 years ago '04        #76
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
 Analytical One said:

And in regard to Jay-Z being AZ's childhood friend just check out the interview he did in 2012 with Combat Jack on YouTube. He discusses how him and Jay went to the same high school, them rapping, etc.

Yeah the billionaire thing seems sketchy but thanks for that interview i didn't know they battled in high school and all that. AZ, Nas and Jay are all in my top 5 but i wonder what AZs career would be like if he was on Reasonable Doubt and not Illmatic. Also i wonder what Jay thinks of AZs discography. AZ Big and Jay at the same table throwing dice and drinking haha nice!
 04-22-2013, 02:33 PM         #77
POPOFF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is stupid
 5 years ago '13        #78
Dominican H 1 heat pts
space
space
$721 | Props total: 220 220
Nas has done some fu*ked up sh*t....but im pretty sure they could make an even longer list for Jay, Diddy, or any of these other n*ggas.

My question is why does all this sh*t even matter? n*gga buy the albums that come out and enjoy the music.

I could give a fu*k about any of these guys on a personal level cause I don't have to deal with them in that way....Pressing play on a CD player is where my interaction with them happens...pressing stop is where it ends. Some of y'all a little to invested in whats going on with people you will never even have the pleasure of meeting.

I still say it was fu*ked up of him to be trying to get Camrons shows cancelled tho lol.
 5 years ago '06        #79
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 Dominican H said:
Nas has done some fu*ked up sh*t....but im pretty sure they could make an even longer list for Jay, Diddy, or any of these other n*ggas.

My question is why does all this sh*t even matter? n*gga buy the albums that come out and enjoy the music.

I could give a fu*k about any of these guys on a personal level cause I don't have to deal with them in that way....Pressing play on a CD player is where my interaction with them happens...pressing stop is where it ends. Some of y'all a little to invested in whats going on with people you will never even have the pleasure of meeting.

I still say it was fu*ked up of him to be trying to get Camrons shows cancelled tho lol.
all real Besides Cam mentioning that on a mix CD or so, i never heard about the show sh*t. I take that with a grain of salt though
 5 years ago '04        #80
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
Nas grew up in queens bridge and dropped out of school since 8th grade. The music industry is evil no matter what way you put it.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy