Is Nas The Most Deceitful, Twisted And Sadistic Indiviual In The Music Industry?

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
OP lost again!
 5 years ago '08        #42
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,552 | Props total: 17191 17191
NAS is Freemason/Masonic

Not Illuminati, he aint take it to that soul selling D evilz Baphomet blood sacrifice wildsh*t

Jay z Camel Carter is about that life, Nas just wants the protection of a Masonic structure

Camel is all about owning the minds of Black society, Listen if he says ok tomorrow skirts are dope

Guaranteed he can have fu*kboys in the streeet rockin them.
 5 years ago '08        #43
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 XxKingLeonxX said:
Word..... I have to face palm when people think Jay-Z is the ruler of the Illuminati...

You zombie idiots go wiki the term and think people talking about the Braverian Illuminati.....smh they got all types of Illuminati, Banking is one for example. You confused?...pay attention

[video - click to view]

But
This is about Music Illuminati, this music industry can have humans fainting and crying like they saw

God himself, this industry touches souls... Can have people crying over just the instruments, all types of other emotions to, the power and influence is incredible.

Now realize the controllers of that music industry know that, Aleister Crowley most satanic dude ever said that needed to be tapped decades ago, he was in the Beatles life, his influence continues.

Last edited by The N; 04-21-2013 at 09:58 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #44
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 The N said:
NAS is Freemason/Masonic

Not Illuminati, he aint take it to that soul selling D evilz Baphomet blood sacrifice wildsh*t

Jay z Camel Carter is about that life, Nas just wants the protection of a Masonic structure

Camel is all about owning the minds of Black society, Listen if he says ok tomorrow skirts are dope

Guaranteed he can have fu*kboys in the streeet rockin them.
Why am I still in this thread?
 5 years ago '05        #45
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
^^^
 5 years ago '07        #46
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I thought this was a trick thread and the stories would be about diddy
 5 years ago '08        #47
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
^Hovi Bryant would be actually "nervous" if a human called sean carter steps to him, think about that for a second...guaranteed you he has wore the button up jeans look, black clothing, probably stop wearing Timbs until he realized it was a camel sike to test his infiuence.

The power of music...But notice he is a Ignorant human being, online and off
One of these clowns that in his entire day doesnt realize he is in space on one of many planets, that reality never runs in his ignorant realm he crafted to routinely waste hours on.

Back to Nas

We heard Nas prop the Masons in a video shouting the Lodges structure of protection, remember?
2:55

[video - click to view]

He down and so are plenty of others, is no secret they welcome the influential wealthy humans they all stick together.

Last edited by The N; 04-21-2013 at 10:49 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #48
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
Nas has literally been seen coming out of a Cigars Night Masonic event in 2010 in NYC,

And has literally saved masonic temples...be Illuminated Again

Literally Illumination continued due to NaS!

DTE Energy said*they recognize the iconic status that the Masonic Temple holds in the community and “regret that a shutoff may be necessary, but in fairness to all of our customers we cannot continue to provide utility services without payment.”

Popular*recording artist Nas, who currently has the*number three*hip hop/rap album on the Billboard charts, is scheduled to give a surprise performance at the Masonic Temple Thursday night, before the building potentially goes in the dark

Nas earning those Masonic stripes,
Its a scratch my back, I protect yours structure

Last edited by The N; 04-21-2013 at 11:23 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #49
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
Yo man, don't mention me with this bullsh*t.

Some of y'all need some serious help. Especially OP.

sh*t aint healthy.
 5 years ago '13        #50
Dominican H 1 heat pts
space
space
$721 | Props total: 220 220
ima huge Nas fan and one thing I didn't like is when they proved he was trying to get Camrons shows down by having his people call promoters talking about 'The Diplomats are promoting the blood gang"

That sh*t was fu*ked up...I remember when Funk Flex said it was true one day on his station....and Clue even said it was true on the radio one day to.
 04-22-2013, 12:24 AM         #51
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
None of these stories are made up.

The Prodigy story about being jumped can be found in his autobiography.

Lakey Tha Kidd reveals how Nas snekkid him in that freestyle dis and one of his interviews.

Cormega reveals all that information about Nas in that video I posted.

DJ Kay Slay touches on Nas in this video and even states that Nas' old friends admit to him being a snake:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #52
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
AZ is married to a billionaire from Africa.

Jay's relationship with his childhood friend AZ

are these actually true?? i would be pumped if AZ was married to a billionaire haha
 5 years ago '10        #53
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
Aye man...OP got unwarranted hate for Nas and i was laughing at him like he was stupid until i got to this part

-The Roots:
Nas came out with false claims about them claiming that they were "confused artists" and even going as far as to call them "porch monkeys" among other racist insults because they helped Jay-Z perform his Blueprint album for MTV Unplugged. Nas subsequently apologized once recognizing that The Roots premier emcee was Black Thought-
This sh*t is true and he called them porch monkeys based on the movie they did with spike lee and he did apologize

Makes you wonder how much of this is actually true
 5 years ago '13        #54
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,067 | Props total: 38371 38371
angry jayz stan

5 years ago '11        #55
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
Also got hit in the head with a flowerpot courtesy of NORE
 04-22-2013, 06:18 AM         #56
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Almost everything posted in here by OP is known Fact...

But Nas Stans ain't even trying to hear that sh*t... So they discrediting the OP.

Reality is, the sh*t posted in here is true... But again, people don't wanna aknowledge it.

They'd rather make fun of Jay over Timbs or his Jeans or some corny sh*t like that.

The people that know the real know what time it is.
 5 years ago '09        #57
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 Illstreet said:
Almost everything posted in here by OP is known Fact...

But Nas Stans ain't even trying to hear that sh*t... So they discrediting the OP.

Reality is, the sh*t posted in here is true... But again, people don't wanna aknowledge it.

They'd rather make fun of Jay over Timbs or his Jeans or some corny sh*t like that.

The people that know the real know what time it is.
 04-22-2013, 06:33 AM         #58
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acclaimedknives said:
Also got hit in the head with a flowerpot courtesy of NORE
This is also true... And Nas still has never uttered a peep about Nore since.

But somehow somewhere along the way, the fairytale got attached to this story by Nas Stans that someone who knows someone's Uncle that was there saw Nas then beat the sh*t out of NORE after it happened.

Of course, this never happened.

But it sounds good in their own heads... Like that Beyonce was trying to fukk Nas by being in the Video for "Owe Me Back" and he rejected her because of bad breath... ... When in reality, it was simply cross promotion set up by Columbia to further their Urban Music Division... Which they were both signed to.

But this is a common thing amongst Nas Stans... They create alot of stories out of thin air. I guess to make themselves feel better. It's humorous to me. But people on the scene at the time know who was who and what is what.
 04-22-2013, 06:38 AM         #59
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
Considering that you came in this thread in denial... And seem to be content in continuing to ignore facts.

I would say it's the other way around.

I've known Horse, Nas's main man, since you were like 9 years old.
 5 years ago '09        #60
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
e.g Ghostface beat up 50 cent, Big Pun bottled Jay-Z

Every rapper has taken a L before, that's life

Illstreet said:
Considering that you came in this thread in denial... And seem to be content in continuing to ignore facts.

I would say it's the other way around.

I've known Horse, Nas's main man, since you were like 9 years old.
I'm not denial but Cormega wrote the whole of It was Written and Illmatic is bullsh*t, Cormega is not on the same level as nas lyrically, Cormega is nice but

Last edited by Ash10; 04-22-2013 at 06:45 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago