Apr 21 - Boston Bombers Part of 12-Man Sleeper Cell: FBI

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Young Perm 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,170 | Props total: 5580 5580

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #22
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440

[tweet - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #23
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 trilluminati ga said:
where the other 7 @?
12-2=7?
 5 years ago '04        #24
mikielee213 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,589 | Props total: 12604 12604
Reminds me of the movie The Siege with denzel
 04-22-2013, 12:26 AM         #25
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
12 man sleeper cell? if this is true then

You know how many cities can be put on lock down? just hypothetically, let's say there is 12 and they all work in 2 man teams, thats 6 potential cities that can grind to a halt. if they work solo, then thats 12 cities.

to top it off, and I'm just running with my imagination here for a second.... if 12 bombers go on a "fu*k it" tip and aim for 12 cities, The President may be forced to call Martial Law for the entire lower 48, rendering EVERYTHING stopped until these perps are caught.

I hope this article isn't confirmed and is just hear-say right now, because 12 additional bombers are fu*king scary, especially if they go suicide-vest style.

I'm staying the fu*k away from public transport until these sh*t get's straightened out, fu*k. that.
 04-22-2013, 12:31 AM         #26
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikielee213 said:
Reminds me of the movie The Siege with denzel
crazy movie, but let's hope that life doesn't imitate art this time.
 5 years ago '05        #27
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 utdpridah said:
These tin foil hat dudes, I swear. I'd trade each of their lives for one limb of those injured, no questions asked.
He's right.......

geezus..........everything has to be a got damn conspiracy....????? So stupid

I guess bad things just dont happen, anymore?

Just like the retards that thought the Elementary Massacre was a conspiracy too, some under handed Gvt. activity.........

sh*t HAPPENS!!!!! Stop trying to look into it deeper than what it is
 04-22-2013, 12:43 AM         #28
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 House said:

[pic - click to view]

The homies bringing it with these gifs tonight. Sheep jumping fences. Grandma falling in church. Banana peels and now this. I'm dying.
 04-22-2013, 12:46 AM         #29
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M4Maytion said:

You know how many cities can be put on lock down? just hypothetically, let's say there is 12 and they all work in 2 man teams, thats 6 potential cities that can grind to a halt. if they work solo, then thats 12 cities.

to top it off, and I'm just running with my imagination here for a second.... if 12 bombers go on a "fu*k it" tip and aim for 12 cities, The President may be forced to call Martial Law for the entire lower 48, rendering EVERYTHING stopped until these perps are caught.

I hope this article isn't confirmed and is just hear-say right now, because 12 additional bombers are fu*king scary, especially if they go suicide-vest style.

I'm staying the fu*k away from public transport until these sh*t get's straightened out, fu*k. that.
After that post, stay in school. Wow.
 04-22-2013, 12:49 AM         #30
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playazinc said:
After that post, stay in school. Wow.
my count was off by 2, my fault I meant 10 instead of 12, and 5-10 cities instead of 6-12.
 5 years ago '07        #31
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30463 30463
This whole thing seems fishy to me
 5 years ago '10        #32
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Robert Roofus said:
12-2=7?
 House said:
An honest mistake.

But the trilluminati guy however,
12 man sleeper cell
-2 brothers
-3 others arrested in connection
____

5 years ago '05        #33
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 House said:
An honest mistake.

But the trilluminati guy however,
You do realize there were three other people arrested besides the brothers, right? Is this tin foil on your head there to protect an empty shell?
 5 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 M4Maytion said:

5 of the 12 are caught already, one of them dead.
 5 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 House said:
Weren't those cats released?

Link me on more info if not.
These three are not those three, these three were in New Bedford.
 5 years ago '06        #36
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14779 14779
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The FBI and CIA has had no problems committing its crimes in public and somehow getting others to take the blame, having the media under their thumb helps. Did the media there question how building 7 fell for no good reason on 9/11? there is enough flaws in the towers themselves coming down.

Also the pentagon was supposed to be hit by a plane but the hole left could not of been caused by that
There have been a 100 fu*king videos, articles, essays, etc. that have explained how it fell but you only pay attention the psychos and tin foil hats that say there was NO reason that it fell, for you to pay attention. And unless they also shot off his fu*king hands, he doesnt need his voice to communicate you halfwit.
 5 years ago '11        #37
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 Future said:
sh*ts prolly fake too.... how does this make sense.... 2 years ago brother get interviewed by FBI if he's related to terrorism in any way and they find nothing on him.... now all of a sudden he commits this crime and all this information is coming out left and right days after.... sh*t looks more like a set up then truth.... and where's FBI getting all this info about them??
there was no reason to release info about these brothers until they committed the acts. I guarantee they had this info already, they're just releasing it to the public now because he bombed civilians. I'm 100% sure they didn't find out about this right now and told us
 04-22-2013, 01:35 AM         #38
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
5 of the 12 are caught already, one of them dead.
didn't know about an additional 3 arrests.
 5 years ago '10        #39
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 utdpridah said:
You do realize there were three other people arrested besides the brothers, right? Is this tin foil on your head there to protect an empty shell?
homie got that size 5 on fam lol
 5 years ago '11        #40
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 M4Maytion said:
didn't know about an additional 3 arrests.
 thergs said:
It emerged that a man and two women were arrested 60 miles from Boston in the port of New Bedford in the hours before Dzhokhar's capture. The three are believed to be of college age
All 5 of them were in Boston, so it's fair to say its not a very widespread cell
Home         

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy