The Jets and Bucs have agreed on Revis trade

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #241
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
When did Ronde say he was coming back? I missed that news
 5 years ago '10        #242
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 iThink said:
Pretty much exactly how I feel, man. After years of feeling like the Glazers just viewed the Bucs as nothing more than a cash cow I finally feel like they're dedicated to winning now. I think Schiano can win with this team with the additions they've made in FA/trades and are poised to make in the draft.

Radio Raheem at the crib with the screwface right now

fu*ked up sh*t man! n*ggaz gave him a gun with no ammo and expected him to protect the house......
 04-22-2013, 12:49 PM         #243
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
When did Ronde say he was coming back? I missed that news
He hasn't yet, most if not all language from people inside the situation including Ronde point to him coming back...just waiting on the announcement. He did an interview a few weeks ago where he dropped a lot of "we's" in regards to what he believes they could do to be better next season. FWIW

peeyump said:
Radio Raheem at the crib with the screwface right now

fu*ked up sh*t man! n*ggaz gave him a gun with no ammo and expected him to protect the house......
Maaaannnnnn I know. I'm with you on that. I finally moved on but I'll never forget how they did him.

04-22-2013, 12:58 PM         #244
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he can stay as Revis Island that other corner better be able to jump routes. I don't know how Eric Wright is gonna do but if Ronde isn't coming back they need to get another corner than can get picks cause he's gonna get the ball thrown at him a lot.
 5 years ago '09        #245
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
i'm sure its been mentioned before...
but didn't the jets already pay Revis $4M in roster bonuses this offseason
$3M just like 2 weeks ago?

revis making out like a bandit...
he basically has $32M guaranteed, cause no way are the bucs cutting him in 2 years, especially after giving up a 1st & 3rd.

damn, Revis won
 5 years ago '06        #246
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193 OP
space
space
$33,893 | Props total: 21207 21207
Ronde old a.ss ain't retire
 5 years ago '11        #247
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,976 | Props total: 8823 8823
Darrelle looking a little flabby
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #248
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Just realized D. Goldson and D. Revis thats scary
Both safeties can't cover worth sh*t.

offseason warriors , lets award them a trophy
 5 years ago '05        #249
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,392 | Props total: 8068 8068
 Dee504 said:

no cap space for yall, defense was worst in nfl history last year dont worry though sean payton is back so everything will be magically fixed with yall
 5 years ago '12        #250
space
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
no cap space for yall, defense was worst in nfl history last year dont worry though sean payton is back so everything will be magically fixed with yall
No cap space? Signed 2 key free agents and about 5 overall

Worst defense? Still won as many games as y'all did without a coach

13-3,11-5,13-3 Payton's last 3 years . Everyone knows the saints are in the playoffs with Payton. They win 7 without him . He's at least worth 4 more himself. Our ppg went down 6 points. Defense don't matter when you score 35 a game.

Try again dumb buc bi*ch

I'm done responding to you. You and your team are irrelevant , everyone knows this is a saints-falcons division

When was the last time y'all won the division
 5 years ago '05        #251
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Dee504 said:

They are in the same boat as us then.....hopefully the scheme change can at least benefit Jenkins iono bout Harper
 5 years ago '12        #252
space
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
They are in the same boat as us then.....hopefully the scheme change can at least benefit Jenkins iono bout Harper
This is why I hate Harper. He fu*ks Jenkins up, Jenkins has to play cover 1 and cover the while fu*king field while Harper goes to the line. Jenkins is nowhere near the action which is why he's never in position to make plays. He probably wouldn't make the play anyway tho.
 5 years ago '06        #253
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193 OP
space
space
$33,893 | Props total: 21207 21207
 Dee504 said:

13-3,11-5,13-3 Payton's last 3 years . Everyone knows the saints are in the playoffs with Payton. They win 7 without him . He's at least worth 4 more himself. Our ppg went down 6 points. Defense don't matter when you score 35 a game.

Try again dumb buc bi*ch

I'm done responding to you. You and your team are irrelevant , everyone knows this is a saints-falcons division

Dat ETHER
 5 years ago '05        #254
space
space
 Dee504 said:

Try again dumb buc bi*ch

u one of the dumbest n*ggas on this site calling somebody dumb? the saints are a dynasty because yall won a superbowl years ago yea saints and falcons division amd u keep saying offseason warriors we had 33 milly in cap before the revis trade we still got more cap then yall
 5 years ago '08        #255
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,339 | Props total: 13713 13713
Dude might get lit up playing in that division but it is kinda sad to see dude go it was crazy watching dude every week during the early revis island days he was always shutting down his side of the field
 5 years ago '12        #256
space
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
u one of the dumbest n*ggas on this site calling somebody dumb? the saints are a dynasty because yall won a superbowl years ago yea saints and falcons division amd u keep saying offseason warriors we had 33 milly in cap before the revis trade we still got more cap then yall
Never once said that. No saints fan has ever said that. The saints are one of the most respected football teams in the entire NFL under Sean Payton. This is a fact.

Saints-Falcons have won the last 4 or 5 division titles.

n*gga you can't buy championships idiot
 5 years ago '08        #257
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,121 | Props total: 225 225
 Dee504 said:
Never once said that. No saints fan has ever said that. The saints are one of the most respected football teams in the entire NFL under Sean Payton. This is a fact.

Saints-Falcons have won the last 4 or 5 division titles.

n*gga you can't buy championships idiot
I hardly see what the Bucs have done as buying a championship. They spent little to no money on defense last year and had the best rushing defense and the worst passing. We would've been in the playoffs had we had a decent secondary. The money they have spent is tying up loose ends which is what every NFL team does to get better.

I see revis Island got some of yall shook in that South division
 5 years ago '05        #258
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 TattooedMPsz said:
Signing and trading for high priced FAs doesnt magically fix things either. The Saints have worked magic with little cap space and dont forget yall were hyped last year after signing Wright, Jackson and Nicks. There is a reason for Bucs fans to be excited but remember it all has to be played out on the field on paper means nothing. Having a coach who has been with this team 7 years with success>>>than Revis, Gholson, Barron, etc. bc the chemistry is off the charts with Brees and his weapons. Revis, Gholson, Barron and Wright dont have that as of right now but we'll see in Week 2
 5 years ago '05        #259
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
tebow gonna play corner now
 5 years ago '05        #260
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I hardly see what the Bucs have done as buying a championship. They spent little to no money on defense last year and had the best rushing defense and the worst passing. We would've been in the playoffs had we had a decent secondary. The money they have spent is tying up loose ends which is what every NFL team does to get better.

I see revis Island got some of yall shook in that South division
someone has sense like we have no cap space like the other teams in the nfc south. panthers, saints, falcons have a lil bit and WE still have more cap space then the rest of our division
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy