Apr 20 - Massachusetts Sate Police Releases Aerial Photo Of Boston Bomber Suspect In Boat

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Future said:
Here you go Dre.... you got your wish....

[pic - click to view]

Ever heard of photoshop?

[pic - click to view]

So the page just happened to be created this year and his musical taste is far different from the hip hop lyrics he's been tweeting? So let me get this straight? You say question everything but believe this? He apparently updated his facebook via mobile around 10:00 am and the police couldn't use it to track his location? Why didn't he send this before shooting the police if this is real?

Again, just admit that you're going to believe anything that points in the direction that you already believe. Photos of him placing the bag near the boy is photoshopped but this is apparently legit.

5 years ago '04        #122
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 3919 3919
 Future said:

[pic - click to view]

He posted that?
 5 years ago '08        #123
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Kadillac87 said:
Ever heard of photoshop?

[pic - click to view]

So the page just happened to be created this year and his musical taste is far different from the hip hop lyrics he's been tweeting? So let me get this straight? You say question everything but believe this? He apparently updated his facebook via mobile around 10:00 am and the police couldn't use it to track his location? Why didn't he send this before shooting the police if this is real?

Again, just admit that you're going to believe anything that points in the direction that you already believe. Photos of him placing the bag near the boy is photoshopped but this is apparently legit.

You keep yelling why they didn't just say their innocent to the cops and i show you proof and now you trynna discredit it.... Whats the point in that? at this point NOTHING is gonna convince you because you're just gonna keep asking follow up questions or call it fabricated. You wanted proof and i gave it to you.... you can either accept it or stfu.... This applies more to Dre then you....but u get my point anyways. Up to you if u wanna believe it or not.

but i gotta question regarding what you said. You're saying this is photoshopped but you believe his tweets that were shown to us ? What makes you think his tweets are not photoshopped ??
 5 years ago '08        #124
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 jumpman2304 said:
He posted that?
Idk man... i got it from another poster.
 5 years ago '11        #125
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Future said:
You keep yelling why they didn't just say their innocent to the cops and i show you proof and now you trynna discredit it.... Whats the point in that? at this point NOTHING is gonna convince you because you're just gonna keep asking follow up questions or call it fabricated. You wanted proof and i gave it to you.... you can either accept it or stfu.... This applies more to Dre then you....but u get my point anyways. Up to you if u wanna believe it or not.

but i gotta question regarding what you said. You're saying this is photoshopped but you believe his tweets that were shown to us ? What makes you think his tweets are not photoshopped ??
How is that proof that he said he was innocent? People don't make fake FB pages now? It's funny how you burden of proof is so low for the things you want to believe. CNN is not credible. But when CNN reports his family and friends saying he was a good kid, they're credible? LOL.

And how do we know that's his real Twitter account? People he went to high school with confirmed that it was real.

I guess we're not going to believe his friends now, huh?

I'm done. No amount of evidence will ever be good for you. You want to believe so bad that it was a set up that you're using fake FB pages as proof. But you're someone who questions everything apparently. Keep leaving your life being apart of the tin foil crew and I'll keep being the sheep that I am.

04-21-2013, 10:52 PM         #126
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:

[pic - click to view]

He's also asked "How's the mortgage payments, Uncle?" Considerate terrorist I guess.

Last edited by playazinc; 04-21-2013 at 10:56 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #127
Coke Hogan 
space
space
$338 | Props total: 51 51
Pics of the school where he supposedly merked the cop, pick of him robbing 7-11 with his hands full of Gatorade, video of the darkest shoot out ever between him, his dead brother and the police.... Still no pic of him planting the bomb
 5 years ago '11        #128
Coke Hogan 
space
space
$338 | Props total: 51 51
I thought he was suspect 2.. Meaning he placed the bomb at the 2nd explosion... So why is he near the finish line right here??? But a minute later he's 3 blocks up the street turning on Fairfield ??? WTF
 5 years ago '06        #129
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9911 9911
 Future said:
Yeah because posting your innocence on a social network will set you free (they could've def made a strong case with this one :rolleyes: .... And i'm the one retarded... Obviously you didn't use your brain when u typed this bullsh*t.... Their pictures were given to the public on Thursday (3 days after the attack), after then it was over.... You think they're gonna have time or even think about going on social network and posting their innocence? Show me where i said all the facts have been given to us...
Uh considering he was at the time the most wanted man in America? A post from him on his social networking page would've definitely been in his favor if he was pleading his innocence.

And that pic you posted is heavily and badly shopped. The font is Arial Black warped and Facebook uses Helvetica Type font in their message boxes. And the page is fake being made in 2013 and the tab next to facebook is on the news of the Boston bomber Chase. If you believe this but dont believe the news, you sir are an idiot.

Last edited by Junglist; 04-21-2013 at 11:43 PM..
 04-21-2013, 11:56 PM         #130
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Such ignorance above on this page.
Does the government ever conduct false flags?
If yes, then why question why the brothers ran? Quit comparing them with the two dudes who didn't run even though their faces were on the news. They knew they were not involved. 100%.

The brothers on the other hand saw they were given up as patsies. But some of you are saying to go to the local police station and tell them that you are innocent. The local police can't do a damn thing, and ain't got an ounce of power, when the suits come knocking to take over the case.

If you do not believe that they conduct false flags ops, then you are not able to be objective. Why sit in here and try to divide and disrupt the conversation?

Last edited by playazinc; 04-22-2013 at 12:03 AM..
 04-21-2013, 11:58 PM         #131
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coke Hogan said:
I thought he was suspect 2.. Meaning he placed the bomb at the 2nd explosion... So why is he near the finish line right here??? But a minute later he's 3 blocks up the street turning on Fairfield ??? WTF

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #132
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Junglist said:
Uh considering he was at the time the most wanted man in America? A post from him on his social networking page would've definitely been in his favor if he was pleading his innocence.

And that pic you posted is heavily and badly shopped. The font is Arial Black warped and Facebook uses Helvetica Type font in their message boxes. And the page is fake being made in 2013 and the tab next to facebook is on the news of the Boston bomber Chase. If you believe this but dont believe the news, you sir are an idiot.
So if he posts he's innocent on facbook or twitter the court is gonna take it as credible evidence? thats like him telling the judge "i'm innocent without any evidence".... that's not gonna get you freedom... every criminal would be on the streets if that was the case... and i never said i believed it to be true.... just posted what i saw in the previous thread.
 04-22-2013, 12:23 AM         #133
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayArea51 said:

[pic - click to view]

^^ That right there is going to be one of their pieces of evidence introduced, watch.
 5 years ago '04        #134
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
Do you really think that a public enemy wanted for a terrorist act would have any access to his social media? I would have to believe that the government would have it taken down or have control of it when they knew their names.
 5 years ago '08        #135
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
How is that proof that he said he was innocent? People don't make fake FB pages now? It's funny how you burden of proof is so low for the things you want to believe. CNN is not credible. But when CNN reports his family and friends saying he was a good kid, they're credible? LOL.

And how do we know that's his real Twitter account? People he went to high school with confirmed that it was real.

I guess we're not going to believe his friends now, huh?

I'm done. No amount of evidence will ever be good for you. You want to believe so bad that it was a set up that you're using fake FB pages as proof. But you're someone who questions everything apparently. Keep leaving your life being apart of the tin foil crew and I'll keep being the sheep that I am.

Idk why you keep putting all this nonsense into my mouth..... I never said i co signed the facebook post..... i took it from another thread and showed it to Dre..... i guess the jokes' is on him.... I'll believe the CNN and FBI after they post something thats backed by evidence that makes SENSE..... until then i could care less what they post.... i guess it's okay with you to believe everything the CNN Is saying which makes no sense.... That's the problem with people these days... They never question anything much less their government.... They'll tell you to put sh*t on your sandwich and call it peanut butter and you will do.....

Why do you keep believing everything CNN reports which makes zero sense ?? give me an honest answer.... don't give me a rhetorical answer.
 5 years ago '09        #136
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Pretty sure cops/FBI shut down the airports in Boston but they could've drove to JFK
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy