Apr 20 - Massachusetts Sate Police Releases Aerial Photo Of Boston Bomber Suspect In Boat

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #101
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Dee504 said:
I'm not in to this tinfoil sh*t .

If there are people living on earth then I don't see why others can't in the billions of galaxies existing.

Google is your buddy, I'm not bout to post all that sh*t. I believe damn near all religions are real. Africans and sh*t didn't just create the gods they believe in.

Even Jesus was lifted into the sky that could've been a spaceship and the people of those times didn't know.

How else can drawings of flying objects from before Jesus time be explained.

[pic - click to view]

This is all jokes, right?

You n*ggas aren't really in here taking yourselves this seriously. Can't be.
 5 years ago '08        #102
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12240 12240
 Junglist said:

[pic - click to view]

/argument
 kidd247 said:
THIS passes as actual evidence?? I have officially lost faith in my bretheren...

Dude is a couple paces BEHIND the bag which just happens to be floating like a sum-bish; Ol' futuristic Halo a.ss bomb or something. And the girls carrying on/standing like there is no bag there. As I stated before, curiousity likely would have caused them to interact with the bag IF it was indeed there. Move it, examine contents, hand in to lost & found? They look like they're not even aware of a big a.ss bag between them!

Real quick all this picture is is evidence...but this aint what they gon take to court to say look he did it. This picture will be used to show he was at the scene. Again people overlooking the obvious....Their is video footage of this dude placing the bag over the lil fence right next to the green Post Office Mail bin. You not gonna see footage of that cuz its evidence and its classified right now....All the FBI did was look at the camera directly across the street and watched until this fool dropped it and bussed up and they knew right there that's him.

You say you find it hard to believe that a bag could be dropped off and nobody notice it well what if that bag was only there less than a minute before the bomb was detonated.

You prolly think "I would of known what was in it in less than 20 seconds, wrong." I'm working on the a.ssumption it wasn't on the ground long before detonated so keep track of time and follow me.

1. Dude places it on the ground after waiting for the perfect time to drop it because nobody is watching and dips out. Its Unknown to us how long it was their but the Feds know...could be a minute could be 5.

2. If that's you next to the bomb your first reaction is who (bag) is this, not bomb cuz you not thinking like that. Right then and there you gonna k!ll 20 seconds thinking what you should do. Should I ask who bag, should I tell a friend, you looking around to see who bag it could be, blah blah blah.

3. Then you get the idea "lemme see what's in it" I might take it and bounce. So you look around the second time...don't wanna be picking up a bag and have the owner snuff you...another 20-30 seconds have gone by.

4. By the time you geek yourself up to take it or look into it almost a minute could have gone by.

Now lemme tie this up with a big fat bow on it. if Imma bomber I'm not putting this bomb on the ground until its go time feel me. So by the time you even realize a bag is on the ground at least a minute has already gone by cuz the bomber need at least minute to get out the blast radius. While you just realizing what's in the bag, the bomber is a quarter mile away....booom. If MSNBC is only showing the bag after it was dropped off next to the Mail Bin don't you think the the Feds know who placed it there. Perhaps the dude in the white Hat Jesus Christ n*ggas talknbout setup and it aint him Not to mention these innocent dudes waged war against the Boston PD in the middle of the street.
 5 years ago '06        #103
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
Wow @ some of you n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #104
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,470 | Props total: 6052 6052
wat da hell is goin on man
 5 years ago '04        #105
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 2991 2991
 [Trini Yute] said:
Homeboy was traveling for a cool minute to have made it to Watertown from MIT
huh? if he was driving it would have only took him 11mins... if he was on foot then maybe an hour. sh*t i had walked from waltham to cambridge (mit area) and that sh*t took me 2 1/2hrs
 5 years ago '04        #106
thergs 43 heat pts43
space
space
$653 | Props total: 408 408
[.......]

Last edited by thergs; 04-07-2015 at 10:23 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #107
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
It's one thing to say you'll believe everything when you see the evidence, but it's another to a.ssume it's a conspiracy until you see the evidence. They don't have to prove their guilt to the American public. They're eventually gonna have to do it in a trial so why would they let anything out that would potentially jeopardize that?

As I said in another thread, those two other random kids saw their pictures all over the internet and on newspapers as potential suspects. They didn't lead the cops on a chase or say fu*k this I'm getting setup, better hide in a boat until sh*t dies down. They knew they were innocent and dealt with the authorities until they were cleared. If the two brothers were innocent they would have tried to do the same thing. If they had done that I might be more open to the idea of a setup.

Everyone is coming out saying the younger brother was a great kid. You don't hear anyone doing that for the older brother. Plus everything that's being said about the younger one suggests that he has a passive personality and could be controlled. Imagine if his brother who he looks up to and respects is constantly beating this sh*t into his head
 04-21-2013, 01:48 PM         #108
Alec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So many fu*king ignorant morons on here I swear.
 5 years ago '04        #109
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Mike Nitty said:
Real quick all this picture is is evidence...but this aint what they gon take to court to say look he did it. This picture will be used to show he was at the scene. Again people overlooking the obvious....Their is video footage of this dude placing the bag over the lil fence right next to the green Post Office Mail bin. You not gonna see footage of that cuz its evidence and its classified right now....All the FBI did was look at the camera directly across the street and watched until this fool dropped it and bussed up and they knew right there that's him.

You say you find it hard to believe that a bag could be dropped off and nobody notice it well what if that bag was only there less than a minute before the bomb was detonated.

You prolly think "I would of known what was in it in less than 20 seconds, wrong." I'm working on the a.ssumption it wasn't on the ground long before detonated so keep track of time and follow me.

1. Dude places it on the ground after waiting for the perfect time to drop it because nobody is watching and dips out. Its Unknown to us how long it was their but the Feds know...could be a minute could be 5.

2. If that's you next to the bomb your first reaction is who (bag) is this, not bomb cuz you not thinking like that. Right then and there you gonna k!ll 20 seconds thinking what you should do. Should I ask who bag, should I tell a friend, you looking around to see who bag it could be, blah blah blah.

3. Then you get the idea "lemme see what's in it" I might take it and bounce. So you look around the second time...don't wanna be picking up a bag and have the owner snuff you...another 20-30 seconds have gone by.

4. By the time you geek yourself up to take it or look into it almost a minute could have gone by.

Now lemme tie this up with a big fat bow on it. if Imma bomber I'm not putting this bomb on the ground until its go time feel me. So by the time you even realize a bag is on the ground at least a minute has already gone by cuz the bomber need at least minute to get out the blast radius. While you just realizing what's in the bag, the bomber is a quarter mile away....booom. If MSNBC is only showing the bag after it was dropped off next to the Mail Bin don't you think the the Feds know who placed it there. Perhaps the dude in the white Hat Jesus Christ n*ggas talknbout setup and it aint him Not to mention these innocent dudes waged war against the Boston PD in the middle of the street.
I dunno about all that, but still.. Just LOOK at the picture. How is the bomb/bag just floating there?? It's obviously (supposed) to be in front of the girls by the barricade, correct? If it was placed up there it would obviously be covering there shoes because they're leaning right up aginst the barricade. If anything, it looks like it is pinned inbetween their legs and the barricade. If it was behind the girls, you would see both sets of shoes/legs and view of the bag would be blocked right?

I'm not stating any of this as fact, I'm just legitimately questioning the authenticity of this picture.
 5 years ago '07        #110
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Junglist said:

[pic - click to view]

/argument
I been waiting on the video of this..is it out yet? No reason why it shouldn't be.
 5 years ago '08        #111
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Junglist said:
Your question was ignored because it was stupid

You seriously asked me why would these two brothers do it

Despite their suspect background

Suspect pics of them at the crime scene minutes b4 the explosion

Despite the older one being on a Russian watch list

Suspect Anti American Facebook posts

Suspect behaviour after being outted as the suspects i.e. shootouts (I have a sister in law in Massachusetts with a bullet hole from a stray in her tool shed)

There is also numerous eyewitnesses to the shootout that k!lled the older brother google is your friend stop being lazy
My question wasn't stupid.... You can't answer because there's nothing that suggests they did it....

What "suspect" back ground ? Because they were born in Chechnya and are Muslim they are automatically terrorists ? Do you know how ignorant you sound.... That's on the level as saying every black men is a criminal.

The older one was cleared by your own fu*kin government when Russia told them to check into his activities. They found ZERO evidence of him being connected or even having a thought of being a terrorist.

What facebook posts are you talking about ? The only social network that either of these brothers used was twitter and it was the younger ones. Didn't see any "Anti American" posts on there.... Zero mentions of facebook by CNN or other news sources as far as i know.

Stop trolling and think for yourself.... You're not telling me ANYTHING other than what i already heard from FBI via CNN.

If they're such fu*kin suspicious and hate your country, why did they enjoy normal lives for over a decade? or were they just "blending" in? Once again, you have ZERO convincing proof of them being terrorists or connected to some sort....
 5 years ago '08        #112
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
Junglist please explain this picture...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #113
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9908 9908
 Future said:
Junglist please explain this picture...

[pic - click to view]

Oh sh*t you solved it

A terror suspect on a Foreign Country's watch list and an an individual who was interrogated by the FBI who happened to be at the scene of a terrorist act were just there by coincidence

It's our government that did it.

Case closed
 5 years ago '08        #114
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
Great response.... take your bullsh*t some where else.
 5 years ago '04        #115
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2449 2449
 Future said:
I don't get what you're trynna say....?

I'm not gonna believe what i wanna believe.... i believe what makes sense.... this whole story doesn't make sense hence why i don't buy it....

I'm sorry i'm not like you who believe whatever i'm told by the news and FBI in this situation..... FBI said they carjacked a guy with no proof behind it..... just words.... So they steal a car, let the guy go after telling him they're the ones who were behind the attacks? All this is happening after "placing" a bomb next to a little kid and shooting a cop? (which we have zero information about).... Why would they let this guy go if they're terrorists and have been committing these additional crimes while on the run? the 7/11 story has been dismissed after being proven wrong.... what makes you think this carjacking story is true? and keep in mind that they haven't shown or interviewed the guy....

so try to figure this sh*t out.... FBI tells us they stole a car and let the driver go, shot a cop at MIT for no apparent reason and lastly robbed a 7/11 without any evidence.... these are just statements of the FBI..... This honestly sounds all believable to you?

If any of us were framed for a terrorist act i'm pretty sure we'd all be frantic.....
You're retarded if you think all the facts are given to us... But you're even more retarded to think innocent people with the access to dozens of social networks in this media driven world wouldn't have put their innocence out there on the internet somehow... They had fu*king twitters...

Yeah the authorities are going to fabricate how they captured or the events leading up to a standoff or capture... Cuz they do alot of illegal sh*t most of the time to capture these criminals... Shows like 24 while claim to be fiction have truth to them... Many times authorities are not lying about the criminals themselves but they will lie about the criminals activities and everything leading up to the capture to cover their own a.sses in legal proceedings...

An d it's funny how you say you don't believe what they are telling you but everything you quoted is based off of something the media is telling you...
 5 years ago '04        #116
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2449 2449
 AdvanceIsThe said:
It's one thing to say you'll believe everything when you see the evidence, but it's another to a.ssume it's a conspiracy until you see the evidence. They don't have to prove their guilt to the American public. They're eventually gonna have to do it in a trial so why would they let anything out that would potentially jeopardize that?

As I said in another thread, those two other random kids saw their pictures all over the internet and on newspapers as potential suspects. They didn't lead the cops on a chase or say fu*k this I'm getting setup, better hide in a boat until sh*t dies down. They knew they were innocent and dealt with the authorities until they were cleared. If the two brothers were innocent they would have tried to do the same thing. If they had done that I might be more open to the idea of a setup.

Everyone is coming out saying the younger brother was a great kid. You don't hear anyone doing that for the older brother. Plus everything that's being said about the younger one suggests that he has a passive personality and could be controlled. Imagine if his brother who he looks up to and respects is constantly beating this sh*t into his head
This
 5 years ago '11        #117
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
 AdvanceIsThe said:

It really is a breath of fresh air to see someone on here who actually makes reasoned, cogent points with proper punctuation without abusing smileys every other line. Just when you're at your wit's end dealing with all the GED morons on here, a decent post shines through.
 5 years ago '08        #118
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
i woulda had a bi*ch in that boat with me
 5 years ago '08        #119
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 dre03 said:
You're retarded if you think all the facts are given to us... But you're even more retarded to think innocent people with the access to dozens of social networks in this media driven world wouldn't have put their innocence out there on the internet somehow... They had fu*king twitters...

Yeah the authorities are going to fabricate how they captured or the events leading up to a standoff or capture... Cuz they do alot of illegal sh*t most of the time to capture these criminals... Shows like 24 while claim to be fiction have truth to them... Many times authorities are not lying about the criminals themselves but they will lie about the criminals activities and everything leading up to the capture to cover their own a.sses in legal proceedings...

An d it's funny how you say you don't believe what they are telling you but everything you quoted is based off of something the media is telling you...
Yeah because posting your innocence on a social network will set you free (they could've def made a strong case with this one :rolleyes: .... And i'm the one retarded... Obviously you didn't use your brain when u typed this bullsh*t.... Their pictures were given to the public on Thursday (3 days after the attack), after then it was over.... You think they're gonna have time or even think about going on social network and posting their innocence? Show me where i said all the facts have been given to us...
 5 years ago '08        #120
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
Here you go Dre.... you got your wish....

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy