Apr 20 - Massachusetts Sate Police Releases Aerial Photo Of Boston Bomber Suspect In Boat

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
A already answered you question which u have yet to respond
 5 years ago '11        #82
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Future said:
Family n friends describing them being normal doesn't mean they are? How else do u prove they're normal ??
I need hardcore evidence. Where's the video of them being normal?

What about the Russian government saying the older brother had ties to radical Islam in 2011. That doesn't sound normal to me.

He does just look like a normal kid to me in this pic

[pic - click to view]

I guess he was framed
 5 years ago '12        #83
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Kadillac87 said:

What about the Russian government saying the older brother had ties to radical Islam in 2011. That doesn't sound normal to me.

[pic - click to view]

I guess he was framed
Tbh that don't even look like a backpack it looks like a bi*ch purse.

I'm tired if this pic anyway, fu*ked up how lil man lost his life.
 5 years ago '11        #84
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Tbh that don't even look like a backpack it looks like a bi*ch purse.

I'm tired if this pic anyway, fu*ked up how lil man lost his life.
It's fu*ked up how you're potentially trying to defend someone who planted a bomb next to lil man that caused him to lose his life

5 years ago '08        #85
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Kadillac87 said:

[pic - click to view]

I guess he was framed
Stop trolling...

What happen after FBI interviewed him? They found nothing in him. Not even any suspicions. Show me a picture without the identified items cuz I can't....
 5 years ago '12        #86
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
It's fu*ked up how you're potentially trying to defend someone who planted a bomb next to lil man that caused him to lose his life

Still ain't got facts to support this. I ain't tryna go all tinfoil and n*gga you shouldn't either. I'll believe when more evidence is shown . They got one of his brother dropping the bag?
 5 years ago '06        #87
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,043 | Props total: 9893 9893
 Future said:
A already answered you question which u have yet to respond
Your question was ignored because it was stupid

You seriously asked me why would these two brothers do it

Despite their suspect background

Suspect pics of them at the crime scene minutes b4 the explosion

Despite the older one being on a Russian watch list

Suspect Anti American Facebook posts

Suspect behaviour after being outted as the suspects i.e. shootouts (I have a sister in law in Massachusetts with a bullet hole from a stray in her tool shed)

There is also numerous eyewitnesses to the shootout that k!lled the older brother google is your friend stop being lazy
 5 years ago '11        #88
space
space
 Future said:
Stop trolling...

What happen after FBI interviewed him? They found nothing in him. Not even any suspicions. Show me a picture without the identified items cuz I can't....
They asked for more info from the Russian government and didn't get it so they closed the case.

So you're saying it's a coincidence that they were flagged for being radicals. It's coincidence his youtube page is about radical isalm. It's a coincidence that they just happened to be at the Boston Marathon and next to the bomb locations with a bag in hand moments before the explosions. So all of this is just a coincidence and they're just normal kids with a lot of bad luck.
 04-21-2013, 01:41 AM         #89
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #90
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Still ain't got facts to support this. I ain't tryna go all tinfoil and n*gga you shouldn't either. I'll believe when more evidence is shown . They got one of his brother dropping the bag?
Where's your facts to support that aliens exist?
 5 years ago '12        #91
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Where's your facts to support that aliens exist?
I'm not in to this tinfoil sh*t .

If there are people living on earth then I don't see why others can't in the billions of galaxies existing.

Google is your buddy, I'm not bout to post all that sh*t. I believe damn near all religions are real. Africans and sh*t didn't just create the gods they believe in.

Even Jesus was lifted into the sky that could've been a spaceship and the people of those times didn't know.

How else can drawings of flying objects from before Jesus time be explained.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 04-21-2013 at 01:52 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #92
space
space
 Dee504 said:
I'm not in to this tinfoil sh*t .

If there are people living on earth then I don't see why others can't in the billions of galaxies existing.

Google is your buddy, I'm not bout to post all that sh*t. I believe damn near all religions are real. Africans and sh*t didn't just create the gods they believe in.

Even Jesus was lifted into the sky that could've been a spaceship and the people of those times didn't know.

How else can drawings of flying objects from before Jesus time be explained.
Again, where's your hardcore proof. Where's the video. I thought you only believed things with video. I guess not.

5 years ago '04        #93
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Junglist said:

[pic - click to view]

/argument
THIS passes as actual evidence?? I have officially lost faith in my bretheren...

Dude is a couple paces BEHIND the bag which just happens to be floating like a sum-bish; Ol' futuristic Halo a.ss bomb or something. And the girls carrying on/standing like there is no bag there. As I stated before, curiousity likely would have caused them to interact with the bag IF it was indeed there. Move it, examine contents, hand in to lost & found? They look like they're not even aware of a big a.ss bag between them!
 5 years ago '12        #94
space
space
space
 kidd247 said:
THIS passes as actual evidence?? I have officially lost faith in my bretheren...

Dude is a couple paces BEHIND the bag which just happens to be floating like a sum-bish; Ol' futuristic Halo a.ss bomb or something. And the girls carrying on/standing like there is no bag there. As I stated before, curiousity likely would have caused them to interact with the bag IF it was indeed there. Move it, examine contents, hand in to lost & found? They look like they're not even aware of a big a.ss bag between them!
they see what they want to see.

I really don't care if he's guilty or not but I ain't gonna just accept this trash as evidence.

This is what's wrong with the country today , people don't fall back, think for themselves and form their own opionions.
 5 years ago '06        #95
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 kidd247 said:

Fam to be honest

Someone who coincidentally is at the scene of a bombing

Who is on a russian watch list for having ties to an islamic militant group

Is enough evidence in itself
 5 years ago '12        #96
space
space
space
 Junglist said:
Fam to be honest

Take off your tinfoil
 04-21-2013, 02:15 AM         #97
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #98
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Take off your tinfoil
Tinfoil?

His name is publicly posted on The russian government website No Fly List

What Tinfoil are you talking about?
 5 years ago '04        #99
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Junglist said:
Fam to be honest

I mean.. I can somewhat dig that, but you have to admit that only thickens the plot of this being staged. If those girls are still alive, we need to hear from them.
 5 years ago '08        #100
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
 Zaosyn said:
So what exactly was his goal in hiding in that boat? Just hide there and bleed out? Just hide there until night time and move somewhere else? Sounds like he had absolutely no plan at all and was just in fear mode until he got caught cause he obviously wasn't trying to die
Oh you would have had a better plan, Im not talking bout after the bombings....

I'm talking once they shot the officer, had gunf!ght and grenade attemtps with the PoPo...after that aint no plan...its get where ever you can to hide pimp. You thinking like a normal citizen after the fact. In the heat of the moment with your brother dead (that you just ran over) with just the clothes on his back, no celly (prolly being tracked) No friends No Family You would have been in the same situation.

deziking said:
This guy is either retarded or something is not right. Why would you not just flea out of state or backup plan to flea out of country??
Bruh after the bombings they didn't get out you right Mistake 1 but if their plan was to do more damage it make sense....I gotta think they thought with all those people around its no way they would have gotten made. Me personally I would have taken a taxi outta town maybe to the next state and left from diff airport. Boston area transit was on lock no way they would have gotten out that way.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy