Apr 20 - Massachusetts Sate Police Releases Aerial Photo Of Boston Bomber Suspect In Boat

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,046 | Props total: 9896 9896
 Kadillac87 said:
The FBI lied about having video of them dropping the bags. They only said that because they knew the suspects would grab guns and bombs and incriminate themselves

Its kinda crazy to me how ppl think they were framed

I believe the government lies but all the evidence is pretty much open and shut

and this is evidence we regular citizens have access to

Imagine what the FBI had
 5 years ago '11        #62
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Future said:
Can you show me where i said they're lying or i'm right? All i'm doing is connecting dots which make sense.

My burden of proof is showing me the video of him placing the bomb next to the kid...
You're saying everything points to them being normal kids because of what their friends and family said. Everything else has no evidence to back it up even though they're both relying on testimonial accounts. How is that connecting the dots?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #63
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Junglist said:
Dog if you were a regular a.ss college kid being framed

WHERE THE fu*k ARE YOU GONNA GET GUNS AND ENOUGH AMMO TO SHOOT IT OUT WITH THE COPS

AND WHY WOULD A SHOOTOUT BE YOUR FIRST OPTION

not the behaviour of a regular law abiding 19 year old freshman if you ask me

your argument has no credible standings as to how suspect #2 can be even considered innocent
That's not the point . He's guilty even if he was somehow innocent. Point given reason as to why they did all that sh*t after that. All that other sh*t is excused to me, n*ggas would do crazy sh*t like that our of fear. I couldn't imagine having the FBI,CIA,ATF,SWAT and all them other special units after me. Not to mention a major fu*kin city getting shut down until I'm captured.

And c'mon son it's not hard for upper class white boys to get this kind of sh*t. n*ggas dads be gun collecting guns with all types of paid for artillery.

I don't care if he's guilty or innocent but in not gonna convict dude till I see hardcore evidence . How bout live video of him dropping the bag and walking off?
 5 years ago '11        #64
space
space
 Dee504 said:
That's not the point . He's guilty even if he was somehow innocent. Point given reason as to why they did all that sh*t after that. All that other sh*t is excused to me, n*ggas would do crazy sh*t like that our of fear. I couldn't imagine having the FBI,CIA,ATF,SWAT and all them other special units after me. Not to mention a major fu*kin city getting shut down until I'm captured.

And c'mon son it's not hard for upper class white boys to get this kind of sh*t. n*ggas dads be gun collecting guns with all types of paid for artillery.

I don't care if he's guilty or innocent but in not gonna convict dude till I see hardcore evidence . How bout live video of him dropping the bag and walking off?
How about some hardcore video of the FBI framing them before you convict the FBI of the conspiracy? I guess the burden of proof doesn't go both ways. You're actually trying to convince yourself that innocent people are going to load up on weapons and bombs, the same bombs used in the bombings, in a couple of hours and have a shootout with the police.
 5 years ago '06        #65
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Dee504 said:

Not tryna clown you fam but you sound extremely fu*king stupid

bottom line is no regular 19 year old kid is gonna think of shooting it out with the cops when they see they are being framed on TV

you wanna see what a regular framed kid does?

read this story

This kid was originally being hunted but he didnt buy guns and shoot at cops

he went to the precinct and was like

WHAT THE fu*k? I AM NOT A bombER

TAKE MY PICS DOWN NOW
 5 years ago '08        #66
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Junglist said:
Dog if you were a regular a.ss college kid being framed

WHERE THE fu*k ARE YOU GONNA GET GUNS AND ENOUGH AMMO TO SHOOT IT OUT WITH THE COPS

AND WHY WOULD A SHOOTOUT BE YOUR FIRST OPTION

not the behaviour of a regular law abiding 19 year old freshman if you ask me

your argument has no credible standings as to how suspect #2 can be even considered innocent
Idk maybe where all the school shooters got?? That has nothing to do wit the point.... Where's your evidence of the shoot out ? A phone video being shown where he's standing calmly in a shoot out which shows nothing but sounds of shots....where's the crime scene, weapons bombs vehicles wit gun shots... FBI dude comes out n tells CNN one of his men is shootings out w older brother 5 feet away from him n not hitting him n vice versa. After suspect runs outta ammo he gets tackled... They ask him what weapons they used n he said idk... Great convince able evidence...

Why would these 2 brothers do this?? Give me a thorough answer

Last edited by Future; 04-21-2013 at 01:07 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #67
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
How about some hardcore video of the FBI framing them before you convict the FBI of the conspiracy? I guess the burden of proof doesn't go both ways. You're actually trying to convince yourself that innocent people are going to load up on weapons and bombs, the same bombs used in the bombings, in a couple of hours and have a shootout with the police.
No I'm just saying I don't blame them for k!lling that cop and stealing a car to try and get away with their faces all over national tv. Most people would have done crazy sh*t in that situation. They might be guilty but I'm not gonna believe what I didn't see with my eyes. Even them tossing bombs out the window, I didn't nor did you see that. The n*gga in the car could be exaggerating what was said in the car for tv.

I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to let a hostage go in that situation anyway.

I don't believe sh*t from the FBI. They even lie about aliens to regular people.

I don't care whether they are innocent or guilty. I want rock solid proof not oh "he was in the area" and had a backpack. Lots of people had on backpacks.
 5 years ago '06        #68
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Future said:
Idk maybe where all the school shooters got?? That has nothing to do wit the point....
So your telling me if you turned on your TV right at this second

And lets say you saw a pic of yourself on TV for recently robbing a 7-11 and raping a 10yr old girl

Your first reaction would be

Your going to get a gun and shoot at any cops you run into

Because you know you didnt do it
 5 years ago '11        #69
space
space
 Dee504 said:
No I'm just saying I don't blame them for k!lling that cop and stealing a car to try and get away with their faces all over national tv. Most people would have done crazy sh*t in that situation. They might be guilty but I'm not gonna believe what I didn't see with my eyes. Even them tossing bombs out the window, I didn't nor did you see that. The n*gga in the car could be exaggerating what was said in the car for tv.

I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to let a hostage go in that situation anyway.

I don't believe sh*t from the FBI. They even lie about aliens to regular people.

I don't care whether they are innocent or guilty. I want rock solid proof not oh "he was in the area" and had a backpack. Lots of people had on backpacks.
So k!lling cops and shooting out is normal behavior for innocent people? I can see if the only thing was trying to run but k!lling people is not normal behavior.

The FBI lying about aliens now too? What about all the other governments in the world? Aliens on fu*ks with the FBI, huh?

Man, you're too much. Stop smoking all the weed and it'll reduce some of your paranoia

5 years ago '12        #70
space
space
space
 Junglist said:
Not tryna clown you fam but you sound extremely fu*king stupid

bottom line is no regular 19 year old kid is gonna think of shooting it out with the cops when they see they are being framed on TV

you wanna see what a regular framed kid does?

read this story

This kid was originally being hunted but he didnt buy guns and shoot at cops

he went to the precinct and was like

WHAT THE fu*k? I AM NOT A bombER

TAKE MY PICS DOWN NOW

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'm quite sure all this wasn't after dude you talkin about . This would have anybody shook . Ain't no way out of this after it got to that point.
 5 years ago '11        #71
space
space
 Junglist said:

And lets say you saw a pic of yourself on TV for recently robbing a 7-11 and raping a 10yr old girl

Even lil Boosie didn't do that

5 years ago '08        #72
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Junglist said:

Raping a girl n robbing is equivalent to terror accusations? Re read by previous response I edited while u were replying
 5 years ago '11        #73
space
space
 Dee504 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'm quite sure all this wasn't after dude you talkin about . This would have anybody shook . Ain't no way out of this after it got to that point.
This was after they k!lled a cop and was throwing bombs
 5 years ago '06        #74
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Dee504 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

OKAY now answer this

If you saw all these officers after you KNOWING THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN k!ll THEM ALL

your first reaction as someone being shook

would be to shoot it out with them

because you know in your heart you are innocent
 5 years ago '12        #75
space
space
space
 Junglist said:

Stop comparing this to regular crimes. It's not, this is the biggest thing in the world. Once the CIA and FBI get involved your guilty.

So in your example I'd turn myself in because I could beat those two , in this you're not beating it. Plus America needs a scapegoat and you're gonna be that.
 5 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 Dee504 said:

Stop comparing this to regular crimes. It's not, this is the biggest thing in the world. Once the CIA and FBI get involved your guilty.

So in your example I'd turn myself in because I could beat those two , in this you're not beating it. Plus America needs a scapegoat and you're gonna be that.
I like how you conveniently ignore all the other people who were accused that didn't go on a shooting spree

Just go ahead and say it. Nothing will make you believe they did this because you distrust the FBI so much. Even if they release video, you'll say it's fake. No sense in trying to have a reasonable conversation with you about this if you think normal behavior is shooting at the cops and that the FBI is hiding aliens

And why don't you need hardcore proof about aliens? I haven't seen a video of them yet. But you require a video in this case

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-21-2013 at 01:20 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #77
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You're saying everything points to them being normal kids because of what their friends and family said. Everything else has no evidence to back it up even though they're both relying on testimonial accounts. How is that connecting the dots?

[pic - click to view]

Family n friends describing them being normal doesn't mean they are? How else do u prove they're normal ??
 5 years ago '12        #78
space
space
space
 Junglist said:
OKAY now answer this

If you saw all these officers after you KNOWING THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN k!ll THEM ALL

your first reaction as someone being shook

would be to shoot it out with them

because you know in your heart you are innocent
Man fu*k innocence . If I'm in this situation I don't care I'm guilty no matter what I do . At this point I'm ready to die.

I remember when I was 15 I got charged for simple robbery even tho I literally had nothing to do with the sh*t. I'm on camera breaking a f!ght up and they said I tried to reach in the guys jacket. I ain't even know them n*ggas who did that. I got off easy 2 years probation but still.

I know how fu*ked up justice is on a petty level so u know what to expect on a federal level.
 5 years ago '06        #79
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
Im Done its too late to be arguing with tin foils

The r*pe was a hypothetical scenario

You guys are ignoring my botttom line question

IF YOU SAW YOURSELF ON TV BEING FRAMED AS THE BOSTON bombER

WHY WOULD YOUR FIRST REACTION AS SOMEONE WHO IS INNOCENT

BE TO SHOOT AT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS

AND YOUR ONLY A REGULAR FRAMED 19 YEAR OLD WHO WAS IN COLLEGE

A FRAMED INNOCENT 19YR OLD IS NOT GOING TO SHOOT AT COPS

NONE OF YOU POSTERS IN HERE ARE SHOOTING AT COPS

JUST STOP IT
 5 years ago '12        #80
space
space
space
 Junglist said:
Im Done its too late to be arguing with tin foils

The r*pe was a hypothetical scenario

You guys are ignoring my botttom line question

IF YOU SAW YOURSELF ON TV BEING FRAMED AS THE BOSTON bombER

WHY WOULD YOUR FIRST REACTION AS SOMEONE WHO IS INNOCENT

BE TO SHOOT AT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS

AND YOUR ONLY A REGULAR FRAMED 19 YEAR OLD WHO WAS IN COLLEGE

A FRAMED INNOCENT 19YR OLD IS NOT GOING TO SHOOT AT COPS

NONE OF YOU POSTERS IN HERE ARE SHOOTING AT COPS

JUST STOP IT
You really think that cop was k!lled for no reason?

Maybe he was trying to alert the others on radio so first response would be to off him before he can.

Second response get a car and flee the scene. I think they did it but still it's a crazy situational and I can understand their mindset after the bombings.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy