Apr 20 - Massachusetts Sate Police Releases Aerial Photo Of Boston Bomber Suspect In Boat

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Junglist said:
If you were framed for a terrorist act would you have a shootout with the cops?

BTW theres pics on yahoo news of the 19yr old dropping the bag next to the 8 year old
Show those pics
 5 years ago '12        #42
space
space
space
 Junglist said:

[pic - click to view]

/argument
That's sketchy evidence at best.

From that pic the bag is in front of those two ladies

I have a hard time believing he scooched thru and put that in front of them women like that going unnoticed.

On top of that it looks photoshopped. What's holding it in the air like that?

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 04-21-2013 at 12:18 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #43
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,055 | Props total: 10075 10075
 Dee504 said:

Yea sketchy evidence that he was at the exact location of the blast with a black bag 5 minutes before the explosion?

Sketchy that he coincidentally has an extremist older brother with Anti American rants on social media

Yea it could possibly be someone else not these two who happened to be there

5 years ago '11        #44
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Future said:
What eyewitnesses are you talking about ? They're uncle ? other than that everyone has described them as being normal kids.

Believing what FBI is saying and what parents are saying are 2 different things..... FBI are coming out with all these statements left and right without proof.... If all these things happened as they're fleeing, then we ought to see the guy whose car was stolen, we should have more info about the cop who got shot, not to mention the shootouts (I'm not even gonna bother mentioning 7/11 since it's been proven wrong).. NO pictures of the crime scene, weapons or bombs... On the other hand, their parents statements that they would never do such a thing makes sense with their friends describing them of being normal kids.. None of the friends that were interviewed mentioned anything negative about them.... not even any suspicions. Is that no convincing enough of their parents saying they would never do such a thing? cuz you can't have physical proof like with FBI statements. Now if their friends described them like their uncle or something to that effect, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Use your brain instead of CNN to formulate your opinion.
I'm talking the people interviewed who saw the shootout at MIT from their dorm room. The people at the Boston Marathon who identified them. The mechanic. The other uncle in Russia who kicked him out the house for his extremist views. The guy who was carjacked. You say you can't believe them and then turn around and say we should believe his family and friends because they said he was a good kid.

So we should only believe the people who fit the narrative of the story that you want to believe? Do you not see how you are picking and choosing wha to believe? Anything that doesn't fit into your narrative you reject.
 5 years ago '11        #45
space
space
 Dee504 said:

I have a hard time believing he scooched thru and put that in front of them women like that going unnoticed.

On top of that it looks photoshopped. What's holding it in the air like that?
Of course it looks photoshopped to you. You already have this narrative in your mind that he was framed.
 5 years ago '12        #46
space
space
space
 Junglist said:
Yea sketchy evidence that he was at the exact location of the blast with a black bag 5 minutes before the explosion?

Sketchy that he coincidentally has an extremist older brother with Anti American rants on social media

Yea it could possibly be someone else not these two who happened to be there

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #47
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Kadillac87 said:
I'm talking the people interviewed who saw the shootout at MIT from their dorm room. The people at the Boston Marathon who identified them. The mechanic. The other uncle in Russia who kicked him out the house for his extremist views. The guy who was carjacked. You say you can't believe them and then turn around and say we should believe his family and friends because they said he was a good kid.

So we should only believe the people who fit the narrative of the story that you want to believe? Do you not see how you are picking and choosing wha to believe? Anything that doesn't fit into your narrative you reject.
I haven't seen a single person being interviewed talking about MIT and i've been watching news all day long.... Did i miss it or are you wrong against like u were about one of the brother not having a family ?

Are you actually reading what i'm saying ? What guy am i gonna believe when there wasn't a single evidence of the guy whose car has been stolen ?
 5 years ago '12        #48
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Of course it looks photoshopped to you. You already have this narrative in your mind that he was framed.
No I kinda think their guilty but I'll hold that judgement untill I see hardcore evidence that these two did that.

All that other sh*t is irrelevant to me, of the FBI was after me I'd probably do some if the same sh*t.

This sh*t was literally having 10 stars on gta in real life.
 5 years ago '08        #49
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Same thing can be said about you..... You follow what CNN is telling you. How are you different from us?
 5 years ago '06        #50
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
dude said it looks photoshopped

Thats a still from a video homie

No photoshopping a video

just quit it
 5 years ago '06        #51
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Dee504 said:
No I kinda think their guilty but I'll hold that judgement untill I see hardcore evidence that these two did that.

All that other sh*t is irrelevant to me, of the FBI was after me I'd probably do some if the same sh*t.

This sh*t was literally having 10 stars on gta in real life.
Stop it slime

If you were framed for a crime your NOT having a shootout with cops to prove your innocence
 5 years ago '11        #52
space
space
 Future said:
I haven't seen a single person being interviewed talking about MIT and i've been watching news all day long.... Did i miss it or are you wrong against like u were about one of the brother not having a family ?

Are you actually reading what i'm saying ? What guy am i gonna believe when there wasn't a single evidence of the guy whose car has been stolen ?
Don Lemon was interviewing the guy on CNN a couple of hours ago, but we can't believe him because it's from CNN. We only can believe his family and friends and anybody else that said he didn't do it

5 years ago '08        #53
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Don Lemon was interviewing the guy on CNN a couple of hours ago, but we can't believe him because it's from CNN. We only can believe his family and friends and anybody else that said he didn't do it

Do u know how to read?
 5 years ago '12        #54
space
space
space
 Junglist said:
Stop it slime

If you were framed for a crime your NOT having a shootout with cops to prove your innocence
to prove your innocence? You're not innocent even if your innocent . You never will be innocent. You're gonna fu*kin die. You're being labeled biggest terrorist since Osama .

Ain't no way out , I don't see how you n*ggas don't get that. It's easy to say sh*t sitting at home. If you in that situation you say fu*k it and shoot till you die or find some stupid way to try and get away.

This isn't no petty city crime this is the biggest sh*t in the world at the moment ain't no fu*kin way out this.
 5 years ago '11        #55
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
The vast majority of people on this site can't bring themselves to get off the couch, stop smoking weed and playing 2K/Madden all day, and to get out of the hood and get a proper education at a real university, but suddenly everyone is a ballistics, forensics, and logistics expert with a little bit of lawyerly expertise thrown in. I can only imagine how ridiculous this all looks to any rational observer.
 5 years ago '11        #56
space
space
 Future said:
Same thing can be said about you..... You follow what CNN is telling you. How are you different from us?
You can say the samething. I'm not the one who is relying on a conspiracy by the federal govt and the national media though. You're saying everyone is lying except for his family and friends. All the witnesses to the bombing or the shootout are either govt employees or lying. Naturally, your burden or proof is much higher.
 5 years ago '06        #57
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Dee504 said:
to prove your innocence? You're not innocent even if your innocent . You never will be innocent. You're gonna fu*kin die. You're being labeled biggest terrorist since Osama .

Ain't no way out , I don't see how you n*ggas don't get that. It's easy to say sh*t sitting at home. If you in that situation you say fu*k it and shoot till you die or find some stupid way to try and get away.

This isn't no petty city crime this is the biggest sh*t in the world at the moment ain't no fu*kin way out this.
Dog if you were a regular a.ss college kid being framed

WHERE THE fu*k ARE YOU GONNA GET GUNS AND ENOUGH AMMO TO SHOOT IT OUT WITH THE COPS

AND WHY WOULD A SHOOTOUT BE YOUR FIRST OPTION

not the behaviour of a regular law abiding 19 year old freshman if you ask me

your argument has no credible standings as to how suspect #2 can be even considered innocent

Last edited by Junglist; 04-21-2013 at 12:44 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #58
space
space
 Future said:
Do u know how to read?
Do you?

I see you have yet to comment on the picture of the allegedly suspect allegedly dropping the bomb next to the 8 year old who was allegedly k!lled
 5 years ago '08        #59
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You can say the samething. I'm not the one who is relying on a conspiracy by the federal govt and the national media though. You're saying everyone is lying except for his family and friends. All the witnesses to the bombing or the shootout are either govt employees or lying. Naturally, your burden or proof is much higher.
Can you show me where i said they're lying or i'm right? All i'm doing is connecting dots which make sense.

My burden of proof is showing me the video of him placing the bomb next to the kid...
 5 years ago '11        #60
space
space
 Junglist said:
Dog if you were a regular a.ss college kid being framed

WHERE THE fu*k ARE YOU GONNA GET GUNS AND ENOUGH AMMO TO SHOOT IT OUT WITH THE COPS

not the behaviour of a regular law abiding 19 year old freshman if you ask me

your argument has no credible standings as to how suspect #2 can be even considered innocent
The FBI lied about having video of them dropping the bags. They only said that because they knew the suspects would grab guns and bombs and incriminate themselves

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy