Apr 20 - Massachusetts Sate Police Releases Aerial Photo Of Boston Bomber Suspect In Boat

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
They thought they had more time ?

You k!ll somebody and you're gonna chill for a minute before deciding to dip because it's "time"?? Do you think before you talk?

These dudes enjoyed regular lives after the bombing by going to college and parties and sh*t..... 3 days later they pictures pop up and they're on the run..... this sh*t is a set up..... They're smart enough to commit the act but dumb enough to stay for 3 days doing normal sh*t and when their pictures pop up they decide to dip?

1. There isn't a single evidence linking them to the attack..... A video of them walking at the marathon is a proof they did it ? really ?
2. Everything that has been said about them says anything but them being terrorists....everything points them to being normal a.ss kids.... One has a family and the other one is a regular college dude....
3. No videos of them robbing the store, no interview with the driver of the stolen car, nothing on the cop being shot aside from that he got shot and thats it.... (FBI already declined the 7/11 sh*t).... no mention of weapons that they possessed or bombs....

They're def guilty
 04-20-2013, 10:04 PM         #22
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So he could make multiple effective bombs...

but not have an escape plan?

Something aint right.
 5 years ago '11        #23
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Future said:

You k!ll somebody and you're gonna chill for a minute before deciding to dip because it's "time"?? Do you think before you talk?

These dudes enjoyed regular lives after the bombing by going to college and parties and sh*t..... 3 days later they pictures pop up and they're on the run..... this sh*t is a set up..... They're smart enough to commit the act but dumb enough to stay for 3 days doing normal sh*t and when their pictures pop up they decide to dip?

1. There isn't a single evidence linking them to the attack..... A video of them walking at the marathon is a proof they did it ? really ?
2. Everything that has been said about them says anything but them being terrorists....everything points them to being normal a.ss kids.... One has a family and the other one is a regular college dude....
3. No videos of them robbing the store, no interview with the driver of the stolen car, nothing on the cop being shot aside from that he got shot and thats it.... (FBI already declined the 7/11 sh*t).... no mention of weapons that they possessed or bombs....

They're def guilty
Do you think before you talk? Are these the only to commit bombings in America. Did everybody else flee America after dropping bombs? Why would they run if they thought nobody saw them?

And there is evidence. No matter what evidence is released, you will just dismiss it because you have already made up your mind. They said they were the bombers to the guy they carjacked. His cellphone was still in the car and that's how they tracked them. You have witnesses looking at them from their dorm room window shooting and throwing bombs. You have the mechanic who saw them frantically come pick up their car before it was fixed once they learnes the FBI was releasing photos. Like I said, it doesn't matter. You'll just believe what you want to believe.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-20-2013 at 10:16 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #24
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 S W A N said:
I wondered why they didnt dip out the country also, especially having fam in Russia and coming from money. These mofos went and hid in the same damn city. Makes you question whats really going on.

you make it sound so easy

idiot
 04-20-2013, 10:34 PM         #25
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was gonna bleed out and die in there
 5 years ago '04        #26
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,124 | Props total: 1380 1380
 Kadillac87 said:
They probably thought they had more time. Didnt expect the govt to figure out who they were so fast in a crowd full of people. And leaving the country cost money. Maybe they didnt have an extra $3000 to hop on the next plane to Russia. Most criminals don't effectively plan an exit plan anyway.
exactly. And thankfully they aren't. But there are smart criminals....very smart. The thing is, no one person is smarter than dozens of highly skilled investigators. You can out smart one dude all day, but when his thinking power is expanded by the opinions and problem solving skills of 50 other people, there's nothing you can do.
 5 years ago '09        #27
shield4life 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
 Future said:

They're def guilty
So why run? Why not just turn yourself in and prove your innocence?
 04-20-2013, 11:11 PM         #28
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Can you get two roundtrip tickets the day of the flight for less than a grand?

would of been cheaper too go see their aunt in Canada if they did this, hide out in our backyard

5 years ago '12        #29
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 shield4life said:
Guilty untill proven innocent, which you wont be no matter what you do or say.

Stop asking these stupid questions them bi*ch a.ss laws try to throw at you
 5 years ago '08        #30
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 shield4life said:
Turn yourself in to the people who set you up? How exactly are you gonna prove your innocence to those who set you up?
 5 years ago '08        #31
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Do you think before you talk? Are these the only to commit bombings in America. Did everybody else flee America after dropping bombs? Why would they run if they thought nobody saw them?
I don't get what you're trynna say....?

And there is evidence. No matter what evidence is released, you will just dismiss it because you have already made up your mind. They said they were the bombers to the guy they carjacked. His cellphone was still in the car and that's how they tracked them. You have witnesses looking at them from their dorm room window shooting and throwing bombs. You have the mechanic who saw them frantically come pick up their car before it was fixed once they learnes the FBI was releasing photos. Like I said, it doesn't matter. You'll just believe what you want to believe.
I'm not gonna believe what i wanna believe.... i believe what makes sense.... this whole story doesn't make sense hence why i don't buy it....

I'm sorry i'm not like you who believe whatever i'm told by the news and FBI in this situation..... FBI said they carjacked a guy with no proof behind it..... just words.... So they steal a car, let the guy go after telling him they're the ones who were behind the attacks? All this is happening after "placing" a bomb next to a little kid and shooting a cop? (which we have zero information about).... Why would they let this guy go if they're terrorists and have been committing these additional crimes while on the run? the 7/11 story has been dismissed after being proven wrong.... what makes you think this carjacking story is true? and keep in mind that they haven't shown or interviewed the guy....

so try to figure this sh*t out.... FBI tells us they stole a car and let the driver go, shot a cop at MIT for no apparent reason and lastly robbed a 7/11 without any evidence.... these are just statements of the FBI..... This honestly sounds all believable to you?

If any of us were framed for a terrorist act i'm pretty sure we'd all be frantic.....
 5 years ago '05        #32
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Future said:

I'm not gonna believe what i wanna believe.... i believe what makes sense.... this whole story doesn't make sense hence why i don't buy it....

I'm sorry i'm not like you who believe whatever i'm told by the news and FBI in this situation..... FBI said they carjacked a guy with no proof behind it..... just words.... So they steal a car, let the guy go after telling him they're the ones who were behind the attacks? All this is happening after "placing" a bomb next to a little kid and shooting a cop? (which we have zero information about).... Why would they let this guy go if they're terrorists and have been committing these additional crimes while on the run? the 7/11 story has been dismissed after being proven wrong.... what makes you think this carjacking story is true? and keep in mind that they haven't shown or interviewed the guy....

so try to figure this sh*t out.... FBI tells us they stole a car and let the driver go, shot a cop at MIT for no apparent reason and lastly robbed a 7/11 without any evidence.... these are just statements of the FBI..... This honestly sounds all believable to you?

If any of us were framed for a terrorist act i'm pretty sure we'd all be frantic.....
a serious question. if they release the video of him setting his backpack on the ground next to an 8 year old kid and walking away, wut will u say then?
 5 years ago '08        #33
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Cee4our said:
a serious question. if they release the video of him setting his backpack on the ground next to an 8 year old kid and walking away, wut will u say then?
I'm gonna say he's guilty..... until then i'm not buying this sh*t.....
 5 years ago '12        #34
space
space
space
 Future said:

Yea man that's pure stupid to let your hostage go.
 5 years ago '05        #35
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Future said:
I'm gonna say he's guilty..... until then i'm not buying this sh*t.....
ill hold u to that...
 5 years ago '11        #36
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Future said:

I'm saying people like Timothy McVeigh committed bombings in America and didnt immediately flee to another country so people don't necessarily flee after they commit crimes. They flee once they fear they are about to get caught.

Again, like I said, you're not going to believe anything because you already made up your mind. You believe his friends because they already fit in with your point of view. You don't believe other eyewitnesses because they don't fit in with your point of view.

You can't say you don't believe the FBI and eye witnesses because there's no evidence and then use his family and friends as reliable sources with no evidence.

And if I was frames for a terrorist act, I wouldn't go around shooting at the police and throwing bombs. If you're not guilty, don't do actions to make you look guilty.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-21-2013 at 12:00 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #37
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,053 | Props total: 10055 10055
 Future said:

If you were framed for a terrorist act would you have a shootout with the cops?

BTW theres pics on yahoo news of the 19yr old dropping the bag next to the 8 year old
 5 years ago '12        #38
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
I'm saying people like Timothy McVeigh committed bombings in America and didnt immediately flee to another country so people don't necessarily flee after they commit crimes. They flee once they fear they are about to get caught.

Again, like I said, you're not going to believe anything because you already made up your mind. You believe his friends because they already fit in with your point of view. You don't believe other eyewitnesses because they don't fit in with your point of view.

You can't say you don't believe the FBI and eye witnesses because there's no evidence and then use his family and friends as reliable sources with no evidence.

And if I was frames for a terrorist act, I wouldn't go around shooting at the police and throwing bombs. If you're not guilty, don't do actions to make you look guilty.
I don't know what you don't understand about being guilty no matter what. It was over for them n*ggas even if no evidence existed.

In that situation most people probably would've did the same sh*t. k!ll that cop before he got to his radio and stole a get away car.

You not bout to just turn yourself over to the FBI and CIA. They're gonna torture you if they get you. They'd probably get k!lled trying to give themselves up with all them special units out there.

This isn't some petty murder charge you can just beat.
 5 years ago '08        #39
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:

What eyewitnesses are you talking about ? They're uncle ? other than that everyone has described them as being normal kids.

Believing what FBI is saying and what parents are saying are 2 different things..... FBI are coming out with all these statements left and right without proof.... If all these things happened as they're fleeing, then we ought to see the guy whose car was stolen, we should have more info about the cop who got shot, not to mention the shootouts (I'm not even gonna bother mentioning 7/11 since it's been proven wrong).. NO pictures of the crime scene, weapons or bombs... On the other hand, their parents statements that they would never do such a thing makes sense with their friends describing them of being normal kids.. None of the friends that were interviewed mentioned anything negative about them.... not even any suspicions. Is that no convincing enough of their parents saying they would never do such a thing? cuz you can't have physical proof like with FBI statements. Now if their friends described them like their uncle or something to that effect, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Use your brain instead of CNN to formulate your opinion.
 5 years ago '06        #40
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,053 | Props total: 10055 10055

[pic - click to view]

/argument
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy