Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2013, 05:25 PM         #141
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
I'm pretty sure people aren't backing them up because they're Russian born.... they're backing them up because of evidence which makes no sense along with bunch other sh*t.. they could've been aliens for all i care.... Of course there are people who are nuts and evil but the evidence doesn't support them being nuts and evil.... 2 clean dudes living in the US for the past decade.... not even a crime under their belt of any kind.... Ones a married men with a kid and other one wants to be a doc..... they must've turned nuts over night.
I hear ya, I dont believe everything I see and hear either.. It doesnt make a lot of sense to me either why these dudes would just snap like this.. but everything is speculation at this point.. It is an ongoing investigation.. Do I think the gov't always tells us the truth? Hell no, but I dont think the government was in on it.
 5 years ago '08        #142
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
)
 5 years ago '11        #143
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Future said:
The bag that exploded was completely black and matched the one carried by Navy Seals in kaki pants..... neither the 2 back packs that brother had were black nor matched the one that exploded... One was white and other one grey.
You do know that there was two bombs which means two different bags. Both may have not been black. It's not hard either to put a black book bag into another book bag

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-22-2013 at 05:32 PM..
 04-22-2013, 05:28 PM         #144
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
The bag that exploded was completely black and matched the one carried by Navy Seals in kaki pants..... neither the 2 back packs that brother had were black nor matched the one that exploded... One was white and other one grey.
The olders brothers backpack looked black to me, but I guess it couldve been dark grey. I havent been able to find a good picture of it.
 5 years ago '08        #145
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
So where's the picture of the 2nd bag ?
 5 years ago '08        #146
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 SmokeOne said:
The olders brothers backpack looked black to me, but I guess it couldve been dark grey. I havent been able to find a good picture of it.
It looks dark grey to me also.... but not black like they showed.
 04-22-2013, 05:32 PM         #147
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LISTEN TO ME BOXDEN FAMO, DO NOT JOIN THE
[spoiler - click to view]

!!

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2013, 05:35 PM         #148
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont remember them ever talking about finding the 2nd bag, I wonder what happened to it?
 04-22-2013, 05:40 PM         #149
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #150
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You do know that there was two bombs which means two different bags. Both may have not been black. It's not hard either to put a black book bag into another book bag
Lol at you editing your post 3 minutes after i asked you where the 2nd bag is.....
 04-22-2013, 08:24 PM         #151
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the description from CNN..

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev begins walking toward the finish line at about 2:45 p.m. He has his right thumb hooked under his backpack strap and there's a phone in his left hand. He stops in front of Forum.
He's near the metal barricades separating spectators from the marathon contestants, standing with his back to the cameras.
"He then can be seen apparently slipping his knapsack onto the ground. A photograph taken from the opposite side of the street shows the knapsack on the ground at (Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's) feet."
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev stays at this location for about four minutes, looking at his cell phone and "once appearing to take a picture with it." About 30 seconds before the first blast, he lifts the phone to his head and speaks for about 18 seconds.
He finishes the call, and the first explosion goes off within seconds. "Virtually" everyone along Boylston turns toward the finish line, "in apparent bewilderment and alarm," but not Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. He appears calm.
"He glances to the east and then calmly but rapidly begins moving to the west, away from the direction of the finish line. He walks away without his knapsack, having left it on the ground where he had been standing.
"Approximately 10 seconds later, an explosion occurs in the location where (Dzhokhar Tsarnaev) had placed his knapsack." Like Tamerlan Tsarnaev's bag, the knapsack is placed along a metal barrier. It's about a block from the first explosion.
So apparently the photograph I posted earlier is real.. (at least according to CNN)

and then in this pic..

[pic - click to view]

you can see him on the left turning off the main street after the explosion, and you notice he no longer has his backpack on.. if hes innocent, wheres his brother? why is he seperated from his brother?

just food for thought

Last edited by SmokeOne; 04-22-2013 at 08:32 PM..
 04-22-2013, 08:34 PM         #152
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Loook at the dirty pizza face Vaseline brother defending his fellow Russian
 04-22-2013, 11:49 PM         #153
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeOne said:
I dont get it tho BayArea.. why are yall so quick to back a couple of foreign born Russian-Americans? Its so hard for you to believe that people are just nuts and do evil sh*t? Everything has to be a conspiracy?
People indeed do some evil fu*ked up thingz. Really the turning point in our lives was September 11th. It is not hard to believe the government does some nasty, dirty, underhanded and scary things to keep the elites $$$$ coming. The War Machine. Our food. Spying on us. Starting wars elsewhere and installing puppet regimes. And in small increments, taking our rights away or circumventing them.

Facts are facts. Not all history is hidden; you just have to look for it and in turn be open minded to what you may find. And it's a chess game, not checkers.

9/11 saw the deaths of 3000 Americans and countless others in the Middle East benefit the elites, no-one else. We have a horrendous human rights record, but the ends justify the means to these people. A couple of dead folks in Boston ain't sh*t to them. It's collateral damage. And fear is a hell of a control factor.

It's not hard to fu*k with someone's guilt if you make the rules and control the game - hello biased media!! - but they can't account for every possibilty. Really they don't need to as long as they taint enough of us or enough evidence. I mean just throwing nonsense stories out there then readjusting and readjusting has us in here f!ghting, and forgetting what we should really all focus on as caring Americans who love our country. It helps no one but them.

But hey, I believe the scientists who said those buildings on 9/11 were controlled demos and not able to fall at the speed they did and as "clean" as they did, so what do I know?? Continue ...

Last edited by playazinc; 04-23-2013 at 12:00 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #154
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 SmokeOne said:
This is the description from CNN..

So apparently the photograph I posted earlier is real.. (at least according to CNN)

and then in this pic..

[pic - click to view]

you can see him on the left turning off the main street after the explosion, and you notice he no longer has his backpack on.. if hes innocent, wheres his brother? why is he seperated from his brother?

just food for thought
This picture can easily been fabricated or photoshopped just like any other picture being shown to us. Once again going back to the back pack.... It clearly doesn't match the back pack of either brother.

Someone is yet to explain this...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #155
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
Honestly fellas, grow the fu*k up. Not every tragedy that happens is some elaborate plot by our own (US) government to further some maniacal world domination agenda, supported by some Illuminati card game.

It's amazing (euphemism) that you deny all logic and proof, but spend so much time ingraining yourself in ridiculous theories you'll never prove.

Last edited by Shea-bird; 04-23-2013 at 08:36 AM..
 04-23-2013, 07:53 AM         #156
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
Honestly fellas, grow the fu*k up. Not everything tragedy that happens is some elaborate plot by our own (US) government to further some maniacal world domination agenda, supported by some Illuminati card game.

It's amazing (euphemism) that you deny all logic and proof, but spend so much time ingraining yourself in ridiculous theories you'll never prove.
exactly, they have an answer for any and all evidence thats posted.. but when it comes time to prove their theories they got nothing to say.. even the simplest proof it was a setup and they cant produce anything.

but whats sad is that they really believe this sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #157
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16211 16211
whats sad is ya'll really believe the "real" story reported by media.... unless your part of the investigation you prolly won't know the truth either..but you actual believe that isht
 04-23-2013, 08:43 AM         #158
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
whats sad is ya'll really believe the "real" story reported by media.... unless your part of the investigation you prolly won't know the truth either..but you actual believe that isht
We get it.. You're cool... You don't believe anything the media says
 5 years ago '12        #159
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Future said:
This picture can easily been fabricated or photoshopped just like any other picture being shown to us. Once again going back to the back pack.... It clearly doesn't match the back pack of either brother.

Someone is yet to explain this...

[pic - click to view]

Real sh*t. All the shootings and what not after are excused to me . Lots of people would've went out with the fu*k the world mindset with the FBI and CIA after their a.sses.
 04-23-2013, 11:13 AM         #160
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
I dont believe everything the media says, when I was in college I was taught to question everything... But I have seen pictures that corroborate a lot of what the media has said, so that part I do believe.. Its all about becoming a critical thinker, and using logic and evidence to reach your own conclusion. I think its sad anyone who lets the media spoon feed them their info also.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy