Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2013, 04:36 PM         #121
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeOne said:
why do i have to prove YOU wrong? Lol am i a prosecutor? wheres ur proof of conspiracy? im waiting now

there was 2 explosions tho.. so wouldnt that mean that both brothers had to be in different places dropping different bags? wheelchair guy cant be in both places at once lol
i'll let my bx tin foil goblins speak for me
 5 years ago '04        #122
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Bouncer said:
some dumb fu*ks actaully believe these kids did it

americans are easily one of the dumbest people on the planet
Americans are the dumbest but this idiot can't comprehend proper syntax
 04-22-2013, 04:38 PM         #123
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayArea51 said:
i'll let my bx tin foil goblins speak for me
no thoughts on the pic? i mean im not here to argue, this is supposed to be a place to discuss. I got 3 or 4 of yall n*ggas jumping on me cuz i have a diff opinion. Lol
 04-22-2013, 04:40 PM         #124
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i have thoughts on it, someone already touched on what i think soo not going over it like a broken record player anymore, actions speak LOUDER then words let a video of dropping the bag leak.. then we'll see what direction this all goes
 04-22-2013, 04:41 PM         #125
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayArea51 said:
yeah i have thoughts on it, someone already touched on what i think soo not going over it like a broken record player anymore, actions speak LOUDER then words let the video of the dropping the bag leak.. then we'll see what direction this all goes
i find it funny yall were like "Smokeone went ghost" "smokeone had to go smoke to take his L" and now all yall n*ggas got nothing to say and half of yall went ghost.. Yall trip me out for real
 04-22-2013, 04:44 PM         #126
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahhaha

FBI said the bag was black, his was grey, or white and was seen carrying it when running away

how did he manage to sneak by and put it between those people?

and if he did drop it off he was hired by the government
 04-22-2013, 04:45 PM         #127
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeOne said:
no thoughts on the pic? i mean im not here to argue, this is supposed to be a place to discuss. I got 3 or 4 of yall n*ggas jumping on me cuz i have a diff opinion. Lol
bruh you came in here talking sh*t and calling ppl tin foils, lol at you playing victim, and like I said the wheelchair guys words contradict the pic.

so who is wrong the wheelchair guy or that picture?
 04-22-2013, 04:47 PM         #128
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulow you need to scroll back up.. i never called anyone tin foils.. And im not playing victim, I just dont understand why I cant discuss a current issue without yall n*ggas talking mad sh*t.. Im 27 years old, Id like to discuss something like a fu*king adult on here for once.
 04-22-2013, 04:51 PM         #129
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Why are people so blind. You see all this fishy sh*t but "nooo our country is run by saints, they would never do a thing like that". Wake the fu*k up people!

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2013, 04:55 PM         #130
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont get it tho BayArea.. why are yall so quick to back a couple of foreign born Russian-Americans? Its so hard for you to believe that people are just nuts and do evil sh*t? Everything has to be a conspiracy?
 5 years ago '11        #131
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
that is not a pic of him dropping the bag.

that is a pic of a bag on the floor and him in the vicinity.
you cant even tell if dood took his backpack off in that pic.

there is no proof that this kid did anything, dont u find that
suspicious? they got pics of everything BUT the actual crime
being committed.
 04-22-2013, 05:01 PM         #132
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

"its just a drill" announced before bombing.

They claimed there was no drill.

Also, notice how there was a drill in London in 2005, same day, same location, and same scenario as the London bombing.
morning of 9/11 there was a drill involving highjacked planes hitting tall buildings.

Last edited by SouLow; 04-22-2013 at 05:08 PM..
 04-22-2013, 05:01 PM         #133
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bd2eazy said:
that is not a pic of him dropping the bag.

that is a pic of a bag on the floor and him in the vicinity.
you cant even tell if dood took his backpack off in that pic.

there is no proof that this kid did anything, dont u find that
suspicious? they got pics of everything BUT the actual crime
being committed.
Like I said before, its either a HUGE coincidence or dude is guilty.. Im not saying its ABSOLUTE proof, but it is pretty suspicious. Out of all the places dude could be, he happens to be standing behind the kid who was closest to the blast and died, and his backpack is on the floor. Thats all Im saying.. Make ur own conclusion..

You asked for the pic, I gave it to u.
 5 years ago '08        #134
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 SmokeOne said:

[pic - click to view]

i dont know if its legit.. but the dead kid is circled.. and this dude just happens to be behind the dead kid with what looks like his grey backpack on the floor.. either a pretty big coincidence or the dudes guilty.. I dont know..

and how am i taking an L? why would i care what u guys think? and why do u care what i think? im not trying to convince anybody of anything.. I have no personal interest in this case at all.. I just think the dude is guilty, Im not into conspiracy theory bullsh*t..
This holds as much weight as me posting that faceobok picture of his.... it could've and is probably a photoshop.... Where's the originial picture ? And you said placing the bag down.... this doesn't show him putting the bag down (nothing will aside from the video which we haven't seen).... And the 2nd suspect which is pictured in the picture is the one who they said planted the 2nd bomb....but he's at the first bomb site.... I'm confused

Last edited by Future; 04-22-2013 at 05:13 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #135
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 SouLow said:

"its just a drill" announced before bombing.

They claimed there was no drill.

Also, notice how there was a drill in London in 2005, same day, same location, and same scenario as the London bombing.
morning of 9/11 there was a drill involving highjacked planes hitting tall buildings.
All 3 reports were denied too
 5 years ago '11        #136
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
 SmokeOne said:
Like I said before, its either a HUGE coincidence or dude is guilty.. Im not saying its ABSOLUTE proof, but it is pretty suspicious. Out of all the places dude could be, he happens to be standing behind the kid who was closest to the blast and died, and his backpack is on the floor. Thats all Im saying.. Make ur own conclusion..

You asked for the pic, I gave it to u.
like i said, you cant even tell if he is or isnt wearing a backpack,
so how do u know that backpack on the floor is his?

you said there was pics of him dropping the bag,
this is not a pic of that not. 100% anyways
 04-22-2013, 05:13 PM         #137
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
This holds as much weight as me posting that faceobok picture of his.... it could've and is probably a photoshop.... Where's the originial picture ? And you said placing the bag down.... this doesn't shot the bag.... And the 2nd suspect which is pictured in the picture is the one who they said planted the 2nd bomb....but he's at the first bomb site.... I'm confused
It could be photoshop, it could not be photoshop. I dont know, I even said that when I posted it. But unless theres proof that its fake (like a different still with the supposed bomber missing) or a different picture with the bomber facing the same exact way, or 2 similar pictures like it was blended together. Otherwise, I think it looks pretty legit.

bd2eazy said:
like i said, you cant even tell if he is or isnt wearing a backpack,
so how do u know that backpack on the floor is his?

you said there was pics of him dropping the bag,
this is not a pic of that not. 100% anyways
I dont know that its his. The bag thats circled looks pretty similar. Im just speculating. Its not a good angle, but i posted it for the coincidence factor. This dude is gonna have a civilian trial, Im sure there will be lots of pictures released in the future.

Last edited by SmokeOne; 04-22-2013 at 05:16 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #138
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 SmokeOne said:
I dont get it tho BayArea.. why are yall so quick to back a couple of foreign born Russian-Americans? Its so hard for you to believe that people are just nuts and do evil sh*t? Everything has to be a conspiracy?
I'm pretty sure people aren't backing them up because they're Russian born.... they're backing them up because of evidence which makes no sense along with bunch other sh*t.. they could've been aliens for all i care.... Of course there are people who are nuts and evil but the evidence doesn't support them being nuts and evil.... 2 clean dudes living in the US for the past decade.... not even a crime under their belt of any kind.... Ones a married men with a kid and other one wants to be a doc..... they must've turned nuts over night.
 04-22-2013, 05:19 PM         #139
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
until a video is dropped i dont believe anything

if it was a bag being dropped off then it was hired by the government

maybe the bomb was put their the night before

could of been alot of people handing a bag to eachother until it gets to its point

maybe whoever set off the bomb wasnt even their

SHOW US VIDEO !!!!!! call your congressmen !!
 5 years ago '08        #140
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 SmokeOne said:
It could be photoshop, it could not be photoshop. I dont know, I even said that when I posted it. But unless theres proof that its fake (like a different still with the supposed bomber missing) or a different picture with the bomber facing the same exact way, or 2 similar pictures like it was blended together. Otherwise, I think it looks pretty legit.
The bag that exploded was completely black and matched the one carried by Navy Seals in kaki pants..... neither the 2 back packs that brother had were black nor matched the one that exploded... One was white and other one grey.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago