Apr 20 - The Interrogation of the Boston Bombing Suspect

most viewed right now
 185
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-21-2013, 01:11 PM         #81
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's crazy how EVERYTHING is a government conspiracy. Literally nothing has actually happened since the invention of the internet. It's sad that to know that if we weren't governed, there would be no terrorism, death, or taxes.

go live in a fu*kin jungle you tin foil f*ggots
 5 years ago '04        #82
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 2727 2727





Statement of the Ambassador of the Czech Republic on the Boston terrorist attack

19.04.2013 / 21:27

As many I was deeply shocked by the tragedy that occurred in Boston earlier this month. It was a stark reminder of the fact that any of us could be a victim of senseless violence anywhere at any moment.

As more information on the origin of the alleged perpetrators is coming to light, I am concerned to note in the social media a most unfortunate misunderstanding in this respect. The Czech Republic and Chechnya are two very different entities - the Czech Republic is a Central European country; Chechnya is a part of the Russian Federation.

As the President of the Czech Republic Miloš Zeman noted in his message to President Obama, the Czech Republic is an active and reliable partner of the United States in the f!ght against terrorism. We are determined to stand side by side with our allies in this respect, there is no doubt about that.

Petr Gandalovič
Ambassador of the Czech Republic


c´mon america !
 04-21-2013, 01:46 PM         #83
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Connoisseur said:
we dont want your type round here.


if these guys are so innocent, why do they keep getting in shoot outs??? if you didn't do anything and were innocent, wouldn't you just show up at the police station and say "whats up"?
you must not be keeping up with this thread. Someone already made it clear that the cops would have drugged them, put a bag over their head, put them in a boat in someone's backyard, and staged a shootout. That's actually what happened.
 5 years ago '04        #84
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,115 | Props total: 1367 1367
 Bama Boy said:
Even if Obama wanted to I dont think he can legally put this dude on trial to a military tribunal because for one he isnt in the military and they cant do what they do with Al Queda because hes a legal American citizen. Them feds definitely gonna beat the dog sh*t outta this dude until he spills what info he has.
getting beat up is the least of his problems. I really thing the government, or people with unlimited power anywhere, are capable of sh*t that will try you mentally insane, before they even touch you.

I'd love to cry for civil rights, but I'm just thinking, God forbid, if someone harmed your mother/daughter.......you wouldn't give a fu*k about letting them go to trial first and all that.
 5 years ago '12        #85
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
What if after a long lengthy trial he is found not guilty? Then what?
 5 years ago '11        #86
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 WADECOUNTY said:
What if after a long lengthy trial he is found not guilty? Then what?
They'll get him on robbery charges 10+ years later
 04-21-2013, 02:25 PM         #87
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WADECOUNTY said:
What if after a long lengthy trial he is found not guilty? Then what?
not guilty of what? He's not just gonna have a few charges pressed on him. He's gonna be hit with a list like you've never seen so he has to cop a plea or at least be charged with something.
 5 years ago '07        #88
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 gimmethat said:





Statement of the Ambassador of the Czech Republic on the Boston terrorist attack

19.04.2013 / 21:27

As many I was deeply shocked by the tragedy that occurred in Boston earlier this month. It was a stark reminder of the fact that any of us could be a victim of senseless violence anywhere at any moment.

As more information on the origin of the alleged perpetrators is coming to light, I am concerned to note in the social media a most unfortunate misunderstanding in this respect. The Czech Republic and Chechnya are two very different entities - the Czech Republic is a Central European country; Chechnya is a part of the Russian Federation.

As the President of the Czech Republic Miloš Zeman noted in his message to President Obama, the Czech Republic is an active and reliable partner of the United States in the f!ght against terrorism. We are determined to stand side by side with our allies in this respect, there is no doubt about that.

Petr Gandalovič
Ambassador of the Czech Republic


c´mon america !
You are an idiot. This statement was for Americans and any ignorant fool who thought the bombers were from the Czech Republic.
 5 years ago '04        #89
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
WATERBOARD TIMEEEEE SURFS UP



but seriously, guy k!lls this many people and we cant use that as an interrogation tactic? an eye for and eye, but i wanna see him rot in jail. in 30 years i want to be getting the paper and have the fun surprise to start my day of being reminded that hes still suffering in jail.


lock the door throw away the key, bye bye bye


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #90
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
 vinceisallin said:
Welcome to America, where people can make bombs, k!ll people and cops, and still get the benefit of the doubt on forfeiting information. Hey we better give him a phone call too, cuz we wouldn't want this guy to feel violated on rights lmao

The people that reference and compair themselves to this man is a fu*king retard. He is not the victim, the people injuried and dead are. Ask the families, and victims how the rights to live free feel, when they were torn from reality in this event

Tinfoil hats come out of course, always got something to say about the government, but don't really know sh*t but act like they are smarter, it's an act that I always get a laugh out of
so in your mind he's already guilty??? has he admitted to anything, all we know is the cops say he did it but there are an estimated 10k unwrongful felony convictions made annually and there is an estimated 578k non felony convictions annually, you know what that tells me....the law isnt always right and just because the media or the cops tell me thats their suspect doesnt mean he is the one who did it....they need to now prove it
 5 years ago '07        #91
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 1311 1311
So according to some of bx these guys were framed and setup and the government.my only question is why and who gains.
 5 years ago '05        #92
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
i would like some legit responses to this post from all the guys i see in threads on boxden claiming conspiracy all the time. ill put a list of events off the top of my head and i would like u to copy and paste it and write "legit" "bullsh*t" "false flag" or "not sure" next to each just so i can get an idea of where your head is at.

*EDIT*
The crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ

Lincoln a.ssassination
The Holocaust
Pearl Harbor
JFK a.ssassination
Gulf Of Tonkin
MLK a.ssassination
American govt introduced crack to the ghettos in the 80's
Columbine
9/11
invasion of Iraq to find WMD's
race war in Darfur
the shooting in Tuscon in 2011
Sandy Hook
Aurora shooting
North Korea's WMD's
Marathon bombing


Last edited by Cee4our; 04-21-2013 at 04:08 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #93
PremiumBreeze 
space
space
space
$615 | Props total: 151 151
Lil man bout to get that work!
 5 years ago '11        #94
illprem 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
 Cee4our said:
i would like some legit responses to this post from all the guys i see in threads on boxden claiming conspiracy all the time. ill put a list of events off the top of my head and i would like u to copy and paste it and write "legit" "bullsh*t" "false flag" or "not sure" next to each just so i can get an idea of where your head is at.

Lincoln a.ssassination
The Holocaust
Pearl Harbor
JFK a.ssassination
Gulf Of Tonkin
MLK a.ssassination
American govt introduced crack to the ghettos in the 80's
Columbine
9/11
invasion of Iraq to find WMD's
race war in Darfur
the shooting in Tuscon in 2011
Sandy Hook
Aurora shooting
North Korea's WMD's
Marathon bombing
Here, I'll reply on behalf of these armchair 'contrarian-for-the-sake-of-being-a-contrarian-and-seeming-more-enlightened-than-i-actually-am-on-the-internet' f*ggots. Should save time:

Lincoln a.ssassination: BULLsh*t
The Holocaust: BULLsh*t
Pearl Harbor: BULLsh*t
JFK a.ssassination: BULLsh*t
Gulf Of Tonkin: BULLsh*t
MLK a.ssassination: BULLsh*t
American govt introduced crack to the ghettos in the 80's: BULLsh*t
Columbine: BULLsh*t
9/11: BULLsh*t
invasion of Iraq to find WMD's: BULLsh*t
race war in Darfur: BULLsh*t
the shooting in Tuscon in 2011: BULLsh*t
Sandy Hook: BULLsh*t
Aurora shooting: BULLsh*t
North Korea's WMD's: BULLsh*t
Marathon bombing: BULLsh*t
 04-21-2013, 04:13 PM         #95
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illprem said:
Here, I'll reply on behalf of these armchair 'contrarian-for-the-sake-of-being-a-contrarian-and-seeming-more-enlightened-than-i-actually-am-on-the-internet' f*ggots. Should save time:

Lincoln a.ssassination: BULLsh*t
The Holocaust: BULLsh*t
Pearl Harbor: BULLsh*t
JFK a.ssassination: BULLsh*t
Gulf Of Tonkin: BULLsh*t
MLK a.ssassination: BULLsh*t
American govt introduced crack to the ghettos in the 80's: BULLsh*t
Columbine: BULLsh*t
9/11: BULLsh*t
invasion of Iraq to find WMD's: BULLsh*t
race war in Darfur: BULLsh*t
the shooting in Tuscon in 2011: BULLsh*t
Sandy Hook: BULLsh*t
Aurora shooting: BULLsh*t
North Korea's WMD's: BULLsh*t
Marathon bombing: BULLsh*t
 5 years ago '05        #96
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 illprem said:
Here, I'll reply on behalf of these armchair 'contrarian-for-the-sake-of-being-a-contrarian-and-seeming-more-enlightened-than-i-actually-am-on-the-internet' f*ggots. Should save time:

Lincoln a.ssassination: BULLsh*t
The Holocaust: BULLsh*t
Pearl Harbor: BULLsh*t
JFK a.ssassination: BULLsh*t
Gulf Of Tonkin: BULLsh*t
MLK a.ssassination: BULLsh*t
American govt introduced crack to the ghettos in the 80's: BULLsh*t
Columbine: BULLsh*t
9/11: BULLsh*t
invasion of Iraq to find WMD's: BULLsh*t
race war in Darfur: BULLsh*t
the shooting in Tuscon in 2011: BULLsh*t
Sandy Hook: BULLsh*t
Aurora shooting: BULLsh*t
North Korea's WMD's: BULLsh*t
Marathon bombing: BULLsh*t
 5 years ago '12        #97
Steelgrip 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 6156 6156
 Mr Connoisseur said:
we dont want your type round here.


if these guys are so innocent, why do they keep getting in shoot outs??? if you didn't do anything and were innocent, wouldn't you just show up at the police station and say "whats up"?
Easy to imagine these guys were shook of getting shot on sight.
 04-21-2013, 06:01 PM         #98
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[tweet - click to view]

 04-21-2013, 06:14 PM         #99
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they could release the video of these dudes dropping the bags and walking away and yall would still be on here crying "conspiracy!" "the government made him do it!"

If yall didnt scream conspiracy on every dam event then maybe you'd have some credibility, but ultimately yall just sound paranoid.. lol
 5 years ago '07        #100
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5897 5897
Instead, the official said, the government will invoke a legal rule known as the "public safety exception," which will enable investigators to question Tsarnaev without first advising him of his right to remain silent and to be afforded legal counsel.

WTF!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy