Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-21-2013, 01:48 AM         #61
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illprem said:
5th Amendment Miranda issues are very thorny and can really mess up cases. They'd better be careful with this.
True,

but due to the patriot act(s), enemy combatants of the US regardless of origin (US national or not) will get no "Miranda Rights".

I'm even surprised that people are arguing about his "miranda rights". not saying I think he is guilty or innocent, but bottom line... whatever the case my be, he is in a fu*ked up spot and under government control. Miranda Rights is just a catch phrase to make people feel "protected" when in all actuality, once you in their hands it's their mercy or prejudice you have to contend with.

5 years ago '10        #62
NoizemobWest 1 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 180 180

04-21-2013, 02:30 AM         #63
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoizemobWest said:

ya'll are k!lling me with these bullsh*t a.ss claims.
 5 years ago '07        #64
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 autoraptronix said:
Exactly. I doubt they could go anywhere near a police station
[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #65
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 The N said:
333 Million wasted

2500 Authorities figures

Tanks,Helicopters

Was found by a civilian once he was left out of his Martial Law like status....

SmH
Could have been much worse dog if they hadn't of found them when they did. Ironically it was because of the Martial Law type sh*t going on that he was found. If people were moving around like that prolly would have been much easier for him to move around....albiet he was hurt and his face was plastered everywhere...he still could have blended in.
 04-21-2013, 08:25 AM         #66
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Could have been much worse dog if they hadn't of found them when they did. Ironically it was because of the Martial Law type sh*t going on that he was found. If people were moving around like that prolly would have been much easier for him to move around....albiet he was hurt and his face was plastered everywhere...he still could have blended in.
he didnt get found until the martial law type sh*t was lifted and the old dude was able to go outside and check on his boat....if the streets were busy he would of been seen running through that neighborhood.
 5 years ago '09        #67
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
Though he will not have a lawyer present, any statements he makes during the questioning will be admissible in court.
um..i want all terrorist to feel the wrath of the american govt BUT....um....this sh*t sounds illegal....there wont be a lawyer present but anything he says can be used against him....well....technically they can torture him until he says whatever we want or we can create fake audio where he says what we want and there is no lawyer or representative for him that can say anything because they were not there

full all terrorist BUT c'mon man......thats like if they snag me up by accident and say im a terrosit it wouldnt be fair because i have no lawyer and they will probably torture me, what happen to innocent until proven guilty???
 5 years ago '11        #68
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
 M4Maytion said:
ya'll are k!lling me with these bullsh*t a.ss claims.
does that claim really seem like bullsh*t tho?

If it does, what part?

Id really like to see any kind of evidence for the current claims being made in the media. Once i see the 7-eleven vid, and some dash cam footage of him throwing bombs at the cops, i can go with their story.

But i think we will get those videos when we get the video of Chris Dorner entering or leaving that parking garage where he supposedly k!lled two people.
 5 years ago '06        #69
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Jacc Blacc said:
um..i want all terrorist to feel the wrath of the american govt BUT....um....this sh*t sounds illegal....there wont be a lawyer present but anything he says can be used against him....well....technically they can torture him until he says whatever we want or we can create fake audio where he says what we want and there is no lawyer or representative for him that can say anything because they were not there

full all terrorist BUT c'mon man......thats like if they snag me up by accident and say im a terrosit it wouldnt be fair because i have no lawyer and they will probably torture me, what happen to innocent until proven guilty???
Welcome to America, where people can make bombs, k!ll people and cops, and still get the benefit of the doubt on forfeiting information. Hey we better give him a phone call too, cuz we wouldn't want this guy to feel violated on rights lmao

The people that reference and compair themselves to this man is a fu*king retard. He is not the victim, the people injuried and dead are. Ask the families, and victims how the rights to live free feel, when they were torn from reality in this event

Tinfoil hats come out of course, always got something to say about the government, but don't really know sh*t but act like they are smarter, it's an act that I always get a laugh out of
 5 years ago '04        #70
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,599 | Props total: 2994 2994
 Mike Nitty said:
its actually funny everything seems staged when i think of it.. i live in cambridge where the shootout happened..and there was no Martial Law in a sense.. people were to still free to be on the roads driving, people were still out and about. nothng was blocked off or any of that...hell i was driving around that day getting pus*y. more & more this whole thing with the 19yr old seems staged.

come to find out the kid went to my same old high school.
 5 years ago '05        #71
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Tonero said:
lol u must be old as fu*k if u rem that

i dont remember it, but if it can keep tin foil freaks out of canada...
 5 years ago '11        #72
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 memphis10 said:
its actually funny everything seems staged when i think of it.. i live in cambridge where the shootout happened..and there was no Martial Law in a sense.. people were to still free to be on the roads driving, people were still out and about. nothng was blocked off or any of that...hell i was driving around that day getting pus*y. more & more this whole thing with the 19yr old seems staged.

come to find out the kid went to my same old high school.

The city wasn't under martial law. People were being asked to stay inside for their safety and most people followed. That's why the streets were empty

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Even this hotel in the story told them they could leave whenever they wanted

5 years ago '10        #73
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23803 23803
 Kobane said:
Marital Law exercise
strap up, learn sight picture and how to shoot a rifle
 5 years ago '07        #74
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
I hope they waterboard him through the hole in his throat
 04-21-2013, 11:30 AM         #75
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
does that claim really seem like bullsh*t tho?

If it does, what part?
I just think its hilarious that everytime something happens.. we get the "its the government" "its a conspiracy" "it was staged!" bullsh*t.. EVERY time..

I didnt know the government was in the movie business.. Lol.. Some of yall really need to stop with the conspiracy sh*t because its disrespectful to the families and to the people who were injured.
 5 years ago '08        #76
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
N***** talk in they'd shootout wit the cops and go out like cowards if they were innocent First off you a.ss had 3 Days to get out of Boston what the hell are still doing there 2ndly what u got a strap for at 19 if your a normal college student and how did you get it think if you or your mother or child died or get dismembered how would you feel of he said nothing or never got caught Why can't y'all believe MnFers are just Crazy insane and psychotic but are great actors during there normal life's its Called a Front and.. u nutcases fell for the flugazy and believe wat you want I think they need to give him and his brother a Oscar Them sh*ts got lives like movies

Last edited by Datboitrill; 04-21-2013 at 11:42 AM.. Reason: stupid auto correct
 5 years ago '04        #77
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
 The N said:
333 Million wasted

2500 Authorities figures

Tanks,Helicopters

Was found by a civilian once he was left out of his Martial Law like status....

SmH
stfu bro. aint no way they spent $330 million
 5 years ago '11        #78
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 cold_young_thug said:
stfu bro. aint no way they spent $330 million
Yea, I doubt they spent $330 million. The war in Iraq cost about a trillion and that lasted nearly over a decade
 04-21-2013, 12:38 PM         #79
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Datboitrill said:
N***** talk in they'd shootout wit the cops and go out like cowards if they were innocent First off you a.ss had 3 Days to get out of Boston what the hell are still doing there 2ndly what u got a strap for at 19 if your a normal college student and how did you get it think if you or your mother or child died or get dismembered how would you feel of he said nothing or never got caught Why can't y'all believe MnFers are just Crazy insane and psychotic but are great actors during there normal life's its Called a Front and.. u nutcases fell for the flugazy and believe wat you want I think they need to give him and his brother a Oscar Them sh*ts got lives like movies

back to hhs bro. we use commas and periods in here.
 5 years ago '04        #80
Steve-0 
space
space
$313 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k his miranda rights. hes a terrorist. and even if he didnt plant the bombs and the brothers are fall guys, he still shot at and threw bombs at the police with hundreds of witnesses. hes fu*ked. and even if there is some guantanamo bay sh*t goin on no one in america will care. maybe the U.N will talk some sh*t but thats about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy