Apr 20 - The Interrogation of the Boston Bombing Suspect

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Kadillac87 said:
Maybe do the samething Richard Jewell did when he was suspected of the Olympics bombings in Atlanta. f!ght to clear your name, win, and sue the media for defamation.

I guess you think everybody has to be Will Smith in Enemy of the State when it comes to clearing your name

he was considered a hero initially.

These n*ggas were painted as demon terrorist from the beginning.
 5 years ago '11        #42
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Dee504 said:

Actually, other people were painted as demon terrorist from the beginning. Didn't see them shooting out with the police.

5 years ago '05        #43
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 289 289
 hl07 said:
I'm not American, but if he is one of the people responsible for taking an 8 year olds life? Then fu*k him, and his rights. If u do that, then u deserve no human rights.
By not reading him his rights and breaking 5th Amendment protections they are making a case for his appeal. You should want them to respect his rights, otherwise anything he did say could potentially be thrown out of court.
 5 years ago '12        #44
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Actually, other people were painted as demon terrorist from the beginning. Didn't see them shooting out with the police.

Don't matter. I can't remember anything being as big as this was in a while . You got damn near every station broadcasting this sh*t. These were the top targets in the world. I can understand the things that went thru their heads after the bombings.

We're gonna die or go for life no matter what. k!ll that cop before he alerts the rest thru radio. Get a car and get the fu*k.
 5 years ago '05        #45
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 289 289
 Dee504 said:

Exactly. I doubt they could go anywhere near a police station
[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #46
space
space
 autoraptronix said:
By not reading him his rights and breaking 5th Amendment protections they are making a case for his appeal. You should want them to respect his rights, otherwise anything he did say could potentially be thrown out of court.
Not really. They're using the public safety exception and the 5th Amendment only protect you form testimonial evidence made to the police. They have video and other eye witness accounts so he can be convicted without a statement from him. His Miranda rights are not really needed, but he should be given them.
 5 years ago '11        #47
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Don't matter. I can't remember anything being as big as this was in a while . You got damn near every station broadcasting this sh*t. These were the top targets in the world. I can understand the things that went thru their heads after the bombings.

We're gonna die or go for life no matter what. k!ll that cop before he alerts the rest thru radio. Get a car and get the fu*k.
So they just so happened to have bombs too? And they gathered all this in a matter of hours even though they were innocent?

5 years ago '12        #48
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So they just so happened to have bombs too? And they gathered all this in a matter of hours even though they were innocent?

Never said that. I said I understand the reason they did all that crazy sh*t after those bombings. n*ggas talkin all this sh*t but would've done the sand fu*kin things out of fear with the freakin FBI and CIA and fu*kin call of duty law forces after you .

This was like having 10 stars on gta the extra 5 because an entire city was shut down.
 5 years ago '05        #49
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 autoraptronix said:
Lets say that happens. You see your pic on the news as a suspected terrorist. What in the hell do you think is going to happen to you if they've already got you fingered as a terrorist? For all we know that might be what his brother did...you see how he looks now, right?

If there was this big shoot out, where's the footage of the police dash cams? I'm not talking about some helicopter pic of a non-moving body. Where's the footage of the first shootout?? What evidence have they even showed other than a pic of them at the marathon that clearly looks digitally altered? Question things if they don't add up.
r u saying that they were "fingered as terrorists" for essentially no reason? wuts gonna happen when the footage is released of him putting a back pack down on the ground next to that 8 year old kid and walking away? if that video is never released i agree that would be extremely suspicious since they claim to have it, but u gotta give it some time before the public can have access to everything.
 5 years ago '05        #50
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
If you zoom into the picture of him fleeing the scene. He is still holding his backpack between himself and the woman in front of him. Its the same color as the bag in the FBI video.
 5 years ago '05        #51
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 2466 2466
 YARKONE said:
Please don't... Canada's goverment is much more involved in anything and everything than you might think... And Tin foil is expensive here.

And Canada was quick to call in the guards and install martial law when homegrown terrorists kidnapped 2 politicians.
lol u must be old as fu*k if u rem that
 5 years ago '08        #52
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
And lets not forget that the back pack was complete black..... Dzhakar's backpack is whitish/grayish....so how does this sh*t make sense ???
 5 years ago '04        #53
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 autoraptronix said:
Exactly. I doubt they could go anywhere near a police station

5 years ago '04        #54
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Cee4our said:
r u saying that they were "fingered as terrorists" for essentially no reason? wuts gonna happen when the footage is released of him putting a back pack down on the ground next to that 8 year old kid and walking away? if that video is never released i agree that would be extremely suspicious since they claim to have it, but u gotta give it some time before the public can have access to everything.
I can almost guarantee that footage wont surface, truthfully I don't believe it exists.. I would think those bags were planted in locations at peak times when attention was diverted towards the event. But what gets me is, if you just saw a backpack on the ground without an owner, no one in a crowd of hundreds or thousands would either check it out of curiousity or bring it to a lost/found ordeal?
 5 years ago '05        #55
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 kidd247 said:
I can almost guarantee that footage wont surface, truthfully I don't believe it exists.. I would think those bags were planted in locations at peak times when attention was diverted towards the event. But what gets me is, if you just saw a backpack on the ground without an owner, no one in a crowd of hundreds or thousands would either check it out of curiousity or bring it to a lost/found ordeal?
i work retail and trust me ive seen bags go untouched for hours without anyone giving the first half of a fu*k about em (including me).
 5 years ago '11        #56
space
space
 kidd247 said:
If he goes to trial, the footage will surface. It'll just be in 3-4 years and nobody will care
 5 years ago '05        #57
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
If he goes to trial, the footage will surface. It'll just be in 3-4 years and nobody will care
reality is painful to many....sssssshhhhhhh
 04-21-2013, 12:15 AM         #58
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illprem said:
5th Amendment Miranda issues are very thorny and can really mess up cases. They'd better be careful with this.
I'm thinking homeboy is already dead. They just crossing the t's and dotting the i's.
Over and over, the shills in here have screamed "tin foil", "conspiracy nut", posted pics of fat dudes, and blatantly ignored even the most sensible and fair questions asked. Anyone at the press conferences who dared ask an honest question or even tried to, have been labelled lunatics. It almost belies belief the depths some in here are going to convince others they are guilty - yet they ain't seen NO evidence that matters. Walking down the street together? In 4 or 5 second clips??

If homeboy is alive. If homeboy is around for trial, do you really think, do you truly believe that anyone or anything is going to get him off?

Ask the dudes languishing in Guantanamo Bay all these years about due process, impartiality, integrity and honesty. Not charged. Not read their rights. Tortured. And NEVER going home.

It's one thing to disagree on who's the better NBA point guard, but this is REAL LIFE. REAL BLOOD. REAL PEOPLE. REAL FAMILIES. It aint Grand Theft Auto with second chances and cheat codes. It's pathetic.
 5 years ago '12        #59
space
space
space
Son better hope he don't pull thru in that hospital. f!ght out that bed and pull that plug yourself if you got to.
 04-21-2013, 01:45 AM         #60
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bama Boy said:
Even if Obama wanted to I dont think he can legally put this dude on trial to a military tribunal because for one he isnt in the military and they cant do what they do with Al Queda because hes a legal American citizen. Them feds definitely gonna beat the dog sh*t outta this dude until he spills what info he has.
to be honest, that isn't true. reference cases are the drone attacks on American citizens who have been discovered working with Al-Qaeda in the middle east and the government has called drone strikes on them.

The ONLY reason I see this guy getting "fair" treatment is due to the Russian government feeling like America is treating this guy "unjustly" due to him being Russian. Personal opinion, can't prove it.

but I do think it is possible for this guy to get the shaft, no lube or tip(pause).
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy