Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
 Dee504 said:
His brother flunked him out IMO . fu*ked up, no matter what son did I hate to see a young n*gga throw his life away like this.
word... he's only 19... he was still in school, hangin with his boys, etc., etc.,

he probably felt like he was being loyal to his older brother in many ways...

as far as him not being read his miranda rights, despite being a naturalized American citizen... i mean, that's dicey stuff man... real talk... even though he likely committed this heinous act that k!lled and maimed ppl for the rest of their lives, the way that he's brought to justice is important...
 5 years ago '04        #22
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
terrible
 5 years ago '04        #23
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
To be honest I think this kid doesn't know much if anything at all. Seems like this kid was just following his brother around on whatever plan he had.
 |Roscoe said:
Exactly, dude was young and could've been easily manipulated by his older brother. Before this sh*t, the kid looked like he was enjoying life in the US.

The reason for the bombing? Could be anything.. you can't deny the fact that America is universally hated.
 xo xo xo said:
I agree with this.
didn't they say that the kid was actually very smart?? got a scholarship and was on his way to go to school to become a Doctor?? i'm sure he has been in america or heard enough about/seen enough tv to know he doesn't have to say squat even though he will be in for a "special" treatment with his questioning
 5 years ago '11        #24
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
5th Amendment Miranda issues are very thorny and can really mess up cases. They'd better be careful with this.
 5 years ago '11        #25
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1231 1231
wow seems like bx dont care about all those legless people, they jus care about these 2 punks jus because they SEEMED normal
 5 years ago '10        #26
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,945 | Props total: 8618 8618
 westsideknicks said:
wow seems like bx dont care about all those legless people, they jus care about these 2 punks jus because they SEEMED normal
Oh well.
 5 years ago '05        #27
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
 westsideknicks said:
Are you surprised? Bx been this way forever now.

I'm numb to the stupidity on this forum. Too few quality users these days.
 5 years ago '08        #28
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
sh*ts gonna hit the fan with this one, I think there's gonna be some exposure.
 04-20-2013, 09:55 PM         #29
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly...I don't know what to believe...it appears tht it could go either way...but it's deep...real deep..and there is a pattern here tht points to those responsible
 5 years ago '05        #30
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,314 | Props total: 28749 28749
if this kid was easily manipulated by his older bro cant we eventually crack his "code" and manipulate him?? weak is weak no matter how u put it
 5 years ago '10        #31
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
 Shang Tsung said:
they got nothing on this dude, "they" said he was robbing a 7/11, how many peeps rob a store with two cases of redbull in the hands?
At least get your facts straight before you claim they have nothing on him. The police said the brothers didn't rob the store. They were caught on surveillance but weren't the ones who robbed it

You know what innocent people do when they're accused of a terrorist attack and their photos are plastered everywhere? Go to the police and try to explain themselves before they have 2000 cops ready to shoot them. Like those two random kids that were on the cover of newspapers as suspects. You know what innocent people don't do? They don't have shootouts with the cops and hide in a boat all day. Forget the bombing...all they'd even need is the guy that got carjacked to ID him and they have this kid on a night's worth of sh*t that would put him away for life
 5 years ago '12        #32
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 AdvanceIsThe said:
At least get your facts straight before you claim they have nothing on him. The police said the brothers didn't rob the store. They were caught on surveillance but weren't the ones who robbed it

You know what innocent people do when they're accused of a terrorist attack and their photos are plastered everywhere? Go to the police and try to explain themselves before they have 2000 cops ready to shoot them. Like those two random kids that were on the cover of newspapers as suspects. You know what innocent people don't do? They don't have shootouts with the cops and hide in a boat all day. Forget the bombing...all they'd even need is the guy that got carjacked to ID him and they have this kid on a night's worth of sh*t that would put him away for life
n*gga you sound stupid. You got the FBI and CIA and other top units in the country after you . You're guilty untill proven innocent which you won't be even if you were. I would've crashed out the same way if I'm in that position . I would've just got in a bangout with them and died.

Ain't no way out that sh*t. The older brother got the easy way out. Ain't no explaining, the media and FBI already painted the picture to the world and the mindless drones in this country will believe anything.
 5 years ago '05        #33
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
If he's even still alive you can be damn sure they're not seriously expecting to get anything from him. They might try to break him mentally so he basically ends up a shell in some skin, like they did with Jose Padilla, the first American (patsy) held as an enemy combatant by Bush.

"In a hearing before Judge Cooke Friday, federal prosecutors are expected to urge the judge to ignore everything that took place during Padilla's military detention. They say his harsh treatment is irrelevant to whether he is mentally competent to stand trial.

Padilla's lawyers disagree. They say their client was tortured by the military and they are asking the judge to order the government to fully account for its treatment of Padilla.

Mr. Padilla is suffering from mental defects stemming from his incarceration in the naval brig," writes Anthony Natale, an a.ssistant federal public defender, in a brief to the court. "The effects of that incarceration ... have left Mr. Padilla in such a psychologically frail posture that he cannot bear to revisit his past and, hence, cannot a.ssist counsel in defending him against the government's allegations.
"

Mr. Natale adds, "It is the government that is squarely to blame for his current mental state and his concomitant inability to a.ssist counsel."

[pic - click to view]

They messed Padilla up so bad he couldn't even help his own lawyers defend himself...
 5 years ago '04        #34
STHRNcomfort 
space
space
$431 | Props total: 14 14
 AdvanceIsThe said:
 5 years ago '04        #35
STHRNcomfort 
space
space
$431 | Props total: 14 14
 Dee504 said:
Ain't no way out that sh*t. The older brother got the easy way out. Ain't no explaining, the media and FBI already painted the picture to the world and the mindless drones in this country will believe anything.
I think this will be my 10th post in 5 years. you're a fucking moron. you gonna bang out because some alphabet boys got a drop on you? please don't reproduce. two other cats, the one in the blue jump suit, was being accused.

call a press conference
 5 years ago '04        #36
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
If they let him live.. guarantee he won't get to speak in court or any other outlet, nor will he receive a trial and cut/paste sentence (Anthony Holmes ring a bell?) They'll let this guy sit until America forgets.
 5 years ago '05        #37
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 AdvanceIsThe said:

Lets say that happens. You see your pic on the news as a suspected terrorist. What in the hell do you think is going to happen to you if they've already got you fingered as a terrorist? For all we know that might be what his brother did...you see how he looks now, right?

If there was this big shoot out, where's the footage of the police dash cams? I'm not talking about some helicopter pic of a non-moving body. Where's the footage of the first shootout?? What evidence have they even showed other than a pic of them at the marathon that clearly looks digitally altered? Question things if they don't add up.

Last edited by autoraptronix; 04-20-2013 at 10:45 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #38
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 STHRNcomfort said:
I think this will be my 10th post in 5 years. you're a fucking moron. you gonna bang out because some alphabet boys got a drop on you? please don't reproduce. two other cats, the one in the blue jump suit, was being accused.

call a press conference
Ok dumb bi*ch you and your innocent a.ss can go do life and be tortured or catch the death penalty.

fu*k it as I said I would've just got k!lled. I don't think you get it. This n*gga was the biggest target since Osama , he was gonna die and was guilty no matter what.

n*gga aint no press conference gon be had. n*gga was getting hacked up and sent strait to Guantanamo Bay.

fu*k that I would've took the coward way out and died . He stupid for goin alive.

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 04-20-2013 at 10:46 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #39
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 autoraptronix said:
Lets say that happens. You see your pic on the news as a suspected terrorist. What in the hell do you think is going to happen to you if they've already got you fingered as a terrorist? For all we know that might be what his brother did...you see how he looks now, right?
Maybe do the samething Richard Jewell did when he was suspected of the Olympics bombings in Atlanta. f!ght to clear your name, win, and sue the media for defamation.

I guess you think everybody has to be Will Smith in Enemy of the State when it comes to clearing your name

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-20-2013 at 10:47 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #40
hl07 
space
space
$251 | Props total: 1 1
I'm not American, but if he is one of the people responsible for taking an 8 year olds life? Then fu*k him, and his rights. If u do that, then u deserve no human rights.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago