My Fav Geek Chick Exposes HTC One Build Quality Issues.

most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
6857 pageviews
66 comments


Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
My Fav Geek Chick Exposes HTC One Build Quality Issues.
 

 

imageNo goooood.

I love this jawn man.

66 comments for "My Fav Geek Chick Exposes HTC One Build Quality Issues."

 5 years ago '06        #2
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
yeah not getting this phone... got a upgrade next couple months... probably gonna go with Galaxy S4

to many cons about this phone...

-Non removable battery
- No micro sd slot
- 4 mp camera
- 2300 battery
- actual build quality example this video

A phone in 2013 should not suffer from any of those...
 5 years ago '05        #3
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
Yeah thats some grounbreaking exposure there
 5 years ago '05        #4
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13759 13759
HTC can't even put their phones together properly.
 5 years ago '04        #5
kg81 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
You can purchase off contract in att store as I did this morning.
 5 years ago '05        #6
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 kg81 said:
You can purchase off contract in att store as I did this morning.
WHAT!????
 5 years ago '09        #7
Extort you 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 353 353
Htc has fallen off its a shame because the OG evo was a beast

but yeah this broad is ugly bruh
 5 years ago '04        #8
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
it just got released so yeah of course the build quality will be off... it's still a nice phone
 5 years ago '06        #9
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25787 25787
 Extort you said:
Htc has fallen off its a shame because the OG evo was a beast

but yeah this broad is ugly bruh
I wouldn't say all that.
 04-20-2013, 12:39 PM         #10
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She should stop doing reviews.
 04-20-2013, 12:42 PM         #11
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like seriously, this airhead is harping on jagged plastic? go switch your unit. Can't be that many people waiting for her opinion because she couldn't even get a review unit Some rich kid with a credit card who can pick up gadgets to play with them.

I can see why she's your favorite jawn

Trying to get access to her trust fund
 5 years ago '09        #12
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
It's a solid phone and poor build quality is inexcusable but there won't be mass returns because of this.
80% of people are going to take it out of the box and put a case on it and never notice that. most other people will notice that after months of having it and think it happened from a drop or something.

I'm still happy with my Evo 4g LTE and it's going to get the sense 5 so I see no need to cop this.
 5 years ago '04        #13
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 Dangerously said:
Like seriously, this airhead is harping on jagged plastic? go switch your unit. Can't be that many people waiting for her opinion because she couldn't even get a review unit Some rich kid with a credit card who can pick up gadgets to play with them.

I can see why she's your favorite jawn

Trying to get access to her trust fund
 5 years ago '11        #14
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$32,945 | Props total: 8814 8814
I checked out another one of her videos and she commented this "Yes, later in 2013 we will see more Exynos versions. But right now African countries like Egypt and India without LTE are getting i9500 and so is Korea. I'm sure UK will get it eventually too. But USA might not."

 04-20-2013, 02:34 PM         #15
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliwood said:
I checked out another one of her videos and she commented this "Yes, later in 2013 we will see more Exynos versions. But right now African countries like Egypt and India without LTE are getting i9500 and so is Korea. I'm sure UK will get it eventually too. But USA might not."

I don't like people who aren't in the media pretending to be the media.
 5 years ago '13        #16
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2030 2030
the build issues pointed out render the phone useless and have a negative impact on its abundant features thus making it "no good".







 5 years ago '06        #17
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
wait, this sh*t has a FOUR mp camera?
 5 years ago '13        #18
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2030 2030
 coolio said:
wait, this sh*t has a FOUR mp camera?

 5 years ago '07        #19
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 RaulG said:
yeah not getting this phone... got a upgrade next couple months... probably gonna go with Galaxy S4

to many cons about this phone...

-Non removable battery
- No micro sd slot
- 4 mp camera
- 2300 battery
- actual build quality example this video

A phone in 2013 should not suffer from any of those...
Its not 4 Megapixels......its 4 ULTRAPIXELS. They are not the same

EDIT: I see someone said something


Last edited by wtr1906; 04-20-2013 at 05:55 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #20
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,754 | Props total: 4951 4951
-Non removable battery
If you ever had a HTC Phone , then you know this is a deal Breaker
.
.
.
.
.
also, She has Man Hands
[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy