Controversial/Interesting Discussion: Was 2Pac More Than Just A Rapper & What Did He Mean 2 U?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #101
liljay251 106 heat pts106
space
space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 3693 3693
Pac music was motivation it was poetry it stood for something its was timeless that's why he was great. what I like about him than some rapper people try put in the category is his music was versatile. Some cats you listen to you only can listen to if you feel a particular way. more than rapper , poet, a actor. Its bigger than music because people actually try to do the sh*t the hear on record. Let a n*gga tell it everybody ballin spending all this money on these hoes making it rain I remember when the culture was like fu*k tricking off on these hoes but its just entertainment .
 4 years ago '05        #102
liljay251 106 heat pts106
space
space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 3693 3693
 4REAL said:
This is why I dislike threads like this. Even though the OP has great intentions, threads like this only give Pac haters a haven to dish their propaganda and garbage. People sit up here and come up with the most outlandish things to discredit 2Pac by saying "2Pac was a bi*ch in jail". How would you know? Were you locked up with him in Riker's Island? I hate that threads like this do nothing but give haters a voice. The 2Pac haters specifically those from NY or stans of NY artists or people who don't have a true understanding of who the man was or what his music was about will say anything to discredit the man.
New York n*ggas is the Biggest haters. They sh*t like the south is wack but my nicca everybody region got wack artist. If we wack why people from your region copying our style. The West starting getting all the attention they started hating. South got all the attention they hated. My nicca fall back. Don't get me wrong I like east coast artist like Nas,Biggie, and Dmx. But Jay is ok but he way overated
 4 years ago '12        #103
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,233 | Props total: 328 328
 liljay251 said:
Pac music was motivation it was poetry it stood for something its was timeless that's why he was great. what I like about him than some rapper people try put in the category is his music was versatile. Some cats you listen to you only can listen to if you feel a particular way. more than rapper , poet, a actor. Its bigger than music because people actually try to do the sh*t the hear on record. Let a n*gga tell it everybody ballin spending all this money on these hoes making it rain I remember when the culture was like fu*k tricking off on these hoes but its just entertainment .
Sorry, but I don't think he was that versatile. Most of his hype comes from the fact he died while he was blowing up, period. I can feel him on an intellectual level. I like watching his interviews and like listening to some of his messages in his songs, it still doesn't change the fact he died for a fake persona. And let's not even say he was a black panther. His parents was, my pops born in '45— was in the late 60's, but that doesn't automatically make us black panthers. Most of you don't even know what the black panthers stood for. They weren't gangsters shooting sh*t up in the street. They ran programs to feed poor PoC children. They wanted PoC solidarity. They were checking crooked as hell police. So no one needs to tell me what he was doing was revolutionary. He could of been so much more but he decided do the same dumb sh*t rich rappers do now which is getting in trouble with the law etc. Only difference he'll always get a free pass.

Last edited by Socialconscious; 07-07-2013 at 09:11 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #104
space
space
 D9MEDIA said:
"Most of his Hype comes from the fact that he died" this statement holds no coherent logic to it and is superfluous. Let's talk Logic here, we're talking about a Rapper who was the Hottest Selling and most controversial well known artist that was HIGHLY prominent when he was out. "All Eyes On Me". You obviously weren't around in the 90s, because anyone who was KNOWS this. Out of all the rappers that have passed, there is no perpetuating relevance behind their legacy still be reiterated in today's Hip Hop community. It's his SHINE, that allows him to be highly recognized even till this day. That is POWER. He has accomplished so much in just a few years than any rapper has during their whole entire career. You can't conceal what's already illustrated. Any sincere conscious person already knows this. You are just the Devils Advocate, a oblivious fake hater talking out their a.ss. Use your mouth homie.
Dude, I was 15 or 16 when most of his music came out. Please tell me how old you were then? I'm curious because most of the cats over hyping his AND Biggie's sh*t weren't even listening to his music then. I remember the reactions to his music got then. I remember the reactions to Nas and Jay-Z's sh*t back then. That is why I'm always baffled why people will name their top five and automatically include Nas, Tupac, and Biggie. Not saying they ain't talented but they are over hyped because they were 90's artists and two of them are dead, period. People stay hating on n*ggas making radio joints, but you gonna pretend, Biggie, Nas, and Tupac didn't make them? I don't really care what anyone thinks. I know half these n*ggas here don't know two sh*ts about who is GOAT but will name Tupac and Biggie because everyone else is doing it. Them n*ggas ain't the end all to all Hip Hop talent. And the fact Tupac was fake still doesn't change. Fake 90's nostalgic people are funny as hell.
 4 years ago '07        #105
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 1021 1021
 Socialconscious said:
Sorry, but I don't think he was that versatile. Most of his hype comes from the fact he died while he was blowing up, period. I can feel him on an intellectual level. I like watching his interviews and like listening to some of his messages in his songs, it still doesn't change the fact he died for a fake persona. And let's not even say he was a black panther. His parents was, my pops born in '45— was in the late 60's, but that doesn't automatically make us black panthers. Most of you don't even know what the black panthers stood for. They weren't gangsters shooting sh*t up in the street. They ran programs to feed poor PoC children. They wanted PoC solidarity. They were checking crooked as hell police. So no one needs to tell me what he was doing was revolutionary. He could of been so much more but he decided do the same dumb sh*t rich rappers do now which is getting in trouble with the law etc. Only difference he'll always get a free pass.
Some of what you're saying is true. Pac didn't go platinum until his fourth studio effort which was Me Against the World (Thug Life is his third), and people are in denial if they don't see the huge jump in sales after his controversy and even bigger sales after his death. On that note, I do believe that he was making great music his whole career, but the controversy made people pay attention to it more in 95 and 96, you can even see that they backtracked on Pac's music cause SFMN came out in 93, but went plat at the end of 95 when his buzz was off the charts. Pac was a black panther though, he was actually the youngest chairman of the new black panther party at like age 18. He was groomed to be the "black messiah", and that's part of why he went to the performing arts school to get his charisma and oratory game up to be a more effective leader. He had a natural love for performing but he felt acting skills could make him more effective in getting his points across.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by A-L-P; 07-07-2013 at 10:22 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #106
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
You can tell the only n*ggas in here disrespecting PAC are n*ggas that had pasafires in their mouth when he was alive.... Even n*ggas that weren't die hard fans that were conscious when he was around atleast can understand his fans.... You other n*ggas will just never be able to grasp the energy that PAC embodied when he was alive because none of these lames you call rappers come close.... They're all regular joes who's only concern is making just enough music to get paid and keep it movin.....

Pac was a multi-tasker a multifaceted human being who was waaay ahead of his time that just happened to record his thoughts over some hip hop beats.... It's no wonder some of you sit there and complain about PAC's "personalities" That sh*t is too mind boggling for you one dimensional n*ggas to understand... Humans are complex beings who over-time get institutionalized by their environment, surroundings and fear, Pac didn't let society cage his spirit.

PAC was living like everyday was his last, not because he was an idiot or crazy but because he was a passionate human being and driven by empathy!

But then again, It's no use.... You can't make a lightbulb with a busted filament light up now matter how hard you twist it..... It's no use...Some people get it, some don't.

PS A-L-P I enjoyed your posts.... very well articulated sir.

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 07-07-2013 at 11:03 PM..
 07-07-2013, 11:12 PM         #107
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have never heard a bad word spoken about this man outside of the bx HHS ever in my life

white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs

they will like what they are sold and told

and one of the things they gave been sold is that if you like one person than you cant like the other
 4 years ago '04        #108
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
I dont understand this whole "tupac had a fake persona" thing

ever since he was with digital underground and probably even before that he was a hot headed outspoken individual who packed guns and constantly got into f!ghts.

What exactly changed that made him fake ??

People always say that on here but when I ask to point out a situation where he got his card pulled or was hoed face to face and exposed as "fake", nobody can answer.

People say he's only praised for non musical reasons which is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard like he doesn't have one of the most critically acclaimed and academically studied musical catalogs of all time. The Vatican has his music on their playlist for crying out loud.
 4 years ago '06        #109
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,925 | Props total: 2447 2447
Heres the thing. n*ggas can look at it different ways. If you want to look at what he meant to Hip Hop culture, thats one thing. He was and is still looked at as one of the true Pioneers of the art form. There is no denying that. Theres no denying that he was THE GUY in the rap game when he was alive. Like literally everything he dropped was that funk. I think THAT is the one that can be difficult to convey to the younger generation.

But then theres the standpoint of just analyzing his technical ability as a rapper. And thats a whole different discussion. And I think that boils down to the actual rating system used by the individual. And thats where the discussion can begin.

The things that make a rapper a good rapper is not so much the technical lyricism, but their actual presence when you here them on a song. The confidence that they convey in what they are saying. Thats not to say that technical lyricism doesnt count for anything, because it does count for alot. I feel like Pac embodied everything about the culture of Hip Hop. Where it comes from, the tragedy surrounding it. Pac is dead now. His impact is still being felt. People still connect with him. To me, he is like the Elvis Presley of rap. Thats just my take on it.
 4 years ago '07        #110
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 psylence2k said:
I dont understand this whole "tupac had a fake persona" thing

ever since he was with digital underground and probably even before that he was a hot headed outspoken individual who packed guns and constantly got into f!ghts.

What exactly changed that made him fake ??

People always say that on here but when I ask to point out a situation where he got his card pulled or was hoed face to face and exposed as "fake", nobody can answer.

People say he's only praised for non musical reasons which is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard like he doesn't have one of the most critically acclaimed and academically studied musical catalogs of all time. The Vatican has his music on their playlist for crying out loud.
They use the only 3 years of stability (the Performing Arts School) that he ever had in his whole life to define who he was. Those years weren't even all of that good, they were just calm in comparison to the rest of his life. During those years, he was mostly either sleeping in a house with no electricity or staying at one of the white kids house because Afeni was strung out. He was one of the poorest kids in school but he was popular, so people would give him clothes and things since he was having a hard time. Now, I don't believe he was a gangsta per say, but there's no way he could ever be defined as soft with everything we know about him.

I wonder why Freeway Ricky Ross doesn't get defined for those 18 years leading up to getting in the drug game when he was an aspiring tennis player, or why Alpo doesn't get discredited for his good years when he was going to the academy or staying at that white families house in the suburbs in the summer, and being described as a very good, respectful kid. Most of these guys that get praised for their life of crime can all be described as good people until they got in the game. Shoot, Hitler wanted to be an artist his first 20 something years, but he's not defined by that lol. People overlook Pac shooting two guys helping another black man, but know his whole 3 year curriculum at the performing arts school lol.

Last edited by A-L-P; 07-08-2013 at 12:07 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #111
space
space
 A-L-P said:
Some of what you're saying is true. Pac didn't go platinum until his fourth studio effort which was Me Against the World (Thug Life is his third), and people are in denial if they don't see the huge jump in sales after his controversy and even bigger sales after his death. On that note, I do believe that he was making great music his whole career, but the controversy made people pay attention to it more in 95 and 96, you can even see that they backtracked on Pac's music cause SFMN came out in 93, but went plat at the end of 95 when his buzz was off the charts. Pac was a black panther though, he was actually the youngest chairman of the new black panther party at like age 18. He was groomed to be the "black messiah", and that's part of why he went to the performing arts school to get his charisma and oratory game up to be a more effective leader. He had a natural love for performing but he felt acting skills could make him more effective in getting his points across.

Yours will be the last post I reply to in this post. Because I know people will see what they want to see. He deff didn't go big until after his death. A lot people are in denial because people just like to ride a long with the rest of the crowd. This was music out when I was a teen. People were only really riding with Wu-Tang when he was starting to blow up. But again, really It's understandable. I just get annoyed at people passing up on legitimately talented folks now a days because they aren't and never will be Biggie, Tupac, or Nas. That is my main problem with folks who compare other rappers to them but then turn around and tell me no one can progress further than them and people over a certain age needs to quit rapping. Pac made great music imo too. And like I said earlier I liked watching his interviews and liked listening to his very conscious songs. He has those. I'm not denying that. But things these dudes are tearing apart newer rappers for can be found in other older rapper's work.

I'll have to go back and look up Pac's Black panther actives but it doesn't negate the fact he was doing things that went against it. I'm out spoken about PoC issues because my pops spoke out on them too. I'm sure n*ggas think I post too much about PoC/Black issues but I can't help it. It's a real thing and after starting to raise child in it, it puts some sh*t in perspective.

I don't believe he was groomed to the black messiah but rather NOW people make him out to be that. TBH, I think he was trapped between making very conscious music and party sh*t. That is not something new to any rappers now and then. I can not deny Pac was a very conscious minded guy. But he was very contradictory on it. He lived a privileged life and went on to do back ground dancing. Again, there is nothing wrong with him doing that. But people use him possibly being a black panther and him actually going to jail as a reason why he is the greatest ever. I know from replies here they don't even know what the Blank Pathers was really about. That is another one of my problems with him.
i can appreciate for what he was but be real enough to admit he wasn't really who he said he was. Free the mind, that is all I'm saying.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Socialconscious; 07-08-2013 at 12:49 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #112
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Socialconscious said:
Yours will be the last post I reply to in this post. Because I know people will see what they want to see. He deff didn't go big until after his death. A lot people are in denial because people just like to ride a long with the rest of the crowd. This was music out when I was a teen. People were only really riding with Wu-Tang when he was starting to blow up. But again, really It's understandable. I just get annoyed at people passing up on legitimately talented folks now a days because they aren't and never will be Biggie, Tupac, or Nas. That is my main problem with folks who compare other rappers to them but then turn around and tell me no one can progress further than them and people over a certain age needs to quit rapping. Pac made great music imo too. And like I said earlier I liked watching his interviews and liked listening to his very conscious songs. He has those. I'm not denying that. But things these dudes are tearing apart newer rappers for can be found in other older rapper's work.

I'll have to go back and look up Pac's Black panther actives but it doesn't negate the fact he was doing things that went against it. I'm out spoken about PoC issues because my pops spoke out on them too. I'm sure n*ggas think I post too much about PoC/Black issues but I can't help it. It's a real thing and after starting to raise child in it, it puts some sh*t in perspective.

I don't believe he was groomed to the black messiah but rather NOW people make him out to be that. TBH, I think he was trapped between making very conscious music and party sh*t. That is not something new to any rappers now and then. I can not deny Pac was a very conscious minded guy. But he was very contradictory on it. He lived a privileged life and went on to do back ground dancing. Again, there is nothing wrong with him doing that. But people use him possibly being a black panther and him actually going to jail as a reason why he is the greatest ever. I know from replies here they don't even know what the Blank Pathers was really about. That is another one of my problems with him.
i can appreciate for what he was but be real enough to admit he wasn't really who he said he was. Free the mind, that is all I'm saying.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You're right though, and I get annoyed when I see the same cliché comments on EVERY single youtube video about Pac like "TUPAC WASN'T k!llED HE WAS TAKEN FROM US, fu*k LIL GAYNE AND GAY-Z, ILLUMINATI THOSE f*gS WOULD BOW TO TUPAC IF HE WAS HERE" lol. A lot of Pac fans are way to emotionally invested in him to think rationally and see other perspectives. They say that he was a magnet for lost souls while he was alive, so I can only imagine that it amplified after he died when his persona became even more larger than life. If you notice, you'll hear a lot of Pac fans who grew up lost will say "Pac was like my father figure or a role model". I understand it being as though he exuded so much strength and confidence and that's a beacon to lost souls who don't have that same sense of direction.

But yeah, research Pac a little more, he was actually being groomed since a child to be the head of the new black panthers. Afeni and his aunts used to call him "The black prince". He was headed in the direction of running the movement, but he met Shock G before Digital Underground was about to tour and got signed on the spot as roadie. Shock said that Pac told him he was gonna stay in Oakland and run the new black panthers, so if he was gonna sign him, he should do it now, and that's the path Pac took. His career started taking off pretty fast and he lucked up into a lot of good opportunities like the Juice movie right away.

Dude was insanely intelligent, unusally aware of his environment (for his age), and gifted with the black panther core, but he was also went from nothing to something really fast at a young age while not always surrounding himself with the right people and I think that's where the problems started happening. Keep in mind, Pac was BARELY 25 when he passed, and considering everything that was on his plate, he handled most of it well, and some things not so well, but that's what humans do...make mistakes sometimes. You really have to try and put yourself in Pac shoes and think how you would handle that life he was in. I think Pac got caught up and got way to deep in a huge mess that he was tryna get out of, but he ended up having to make certain choices that would pull him in even deeper....like aligning himself up with bloods and label like death Row for protection and resources to go at his enemies who wanted him dead. I think Pac also thought he could sell his soul and buy it back, but he died before it could happen. He died in his Detroit Red stage, or thugged out Huey P stage, difference is, Malcom's and Huey's mistakes weren't televised when they were in their 20's. Huey P Newton and other Panthers did some "not so Panther things too" if you read about them. Huey and Pac were cut from the same cloth if you think about. Do more research on him if you think Pac lived a privileged life though lol.

Last edited by A-L-P; 07-08-2013 at 01:24 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #113
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 bigbarcelona said:
That's some bullsh*t you talking about right there. It's a known fact that PAC signed with Suge primarily because at the time the n*gga was broke and was catching sh*t while he was incarcerated. That n*gga wasn't getting any respect in jail, that n*gga was dodging beatings and becoming someone's bi*ch in jail. To be honest, Suge not only signed him because of his talents, but also because he saw the desperation in PAC as well.

So go ahead and believe that's not the case, but trust me, n*ggas really are young or suppress the fact that PAC was bi*ch material in jail. Why you think he sagged his sh*t?
Known fact you say?? Then why does nobody believe you? You need more people. . But I'm not saying he was a boss in jail either. No regular person, especially an entertainer gonna go in a California prison system and be the hardest dude. That takes years.

Also, I'm not saying 2pac was really a thug or anything but the music really did effect people in a deep way. The image he portrayed helped us believe what he was saying was real. Real or not the music was good. That's all that matters to me.

Last edited by CMar22; 07-08-2013 at 01:21 AM..
 07-08-2013, 01:18 AM         #114
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP PAC you still the topic of convos 17 years later
 4 years ago '05        #115
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Socialconscious said:
Dude, I was 15 or 16 when most of his music came out. Please tell me how old you were then? I'm curious because most of the cats over hyping his AND Biggie's sh*t weren't even listening to his music then. I remember the reactions to his music got then. I remember the reactions to Nas and Jay-Z's sh*t back then. That is why I'm always baffled why people will name their top five and automatically include Nas, Tupac, and Biggie. Not saying they ain't talented but they are over hyped because they were 90's artists and two of them are dead, period. People stay hating on n*ggas making radio joints, but you gonna pretend, Biggie, Nas, and Tupac didn't make them? I don't really care what anyone thinks. I know half these n*ggas here don't know two sh*ts about who is GOAT but will name Tupac and Biggie because everyone else is doing it. Them n*ggas ain't the end all to all Hip Hop talent. And the fact Tupac was fake still doesn't change. Fake 90's nostalgic people are funny as hell.
I want to see your top 5. $$ says this list includes Jay-Z. /Thread
 4 years ago '05        #116
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Socialconscious said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

He wasn't the biggest musical artist but I'm almost certain nobody was bigger then him in rap commercially after AEOM. I don't know where your from but in Cali, the year he died, he was bigger then Snoop, Dre, Eazy, Too Short, Ice Cube and DJ Quik. Wu-Tang was the biggest east coast act next to Biggy but we were listening to mostly West Coast rap. The Radio station would play maybe 3 or 4 non West Coast songs on their playlist back then.

I do agree with you that people take their love for Pac a little too far. But the people who dislike him come up with the craziest reasons.

Last edited by CMar22; 07-08-2013 at 01:38 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #117
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
That's some bullsh*t you talking about right there. It's a known fact that PAC signed with Suge primarily because at the time the n*gga was broke and was catching sh*t while he was incarcerated. That n*gga wasn't getting any respect in jail, that n*gga was dodging beatings and becoming someone's bi*ch in jail. To be honest, Suge not only signed him because of his talents, but also because he saw the desperation in PAC as well.

So go ahead and believe that's not the case, but trust me, n*ggas really are young or suppress the fact that PAC was bi*ch material in jail. Why you think he sagged his sh*t?
You know that people who were locked up with Pac said that Pac got a lot of respect in prison right? I heard that Pac was pretty much cool with all of the inmates, even the skinheads, he just didn't get along with the C.O.'s. It makes sense being as though Pac was getting letters from OG's in prison way before his incarceration asking him to lead their movements and stuff. And yeah, deathrow had been wanting to sign Pac for the longest, they used to hang out a lot and worked together on the Above the Rim soundtrack, but Pac turned them down every year until he needed a way out of jail when he was running out of options to keep food in his families mouth and he needed money, plus he wanted out of jail. I'm sure Suge took advantage of him though, just like he was doing every other DR artist.
 4 years ago '12        #118
space
space
 CMar22 said:
I want to see your top 5. $$ says this list includes Jay-Z. /Thread
I don't even have a top 5 list. There are rappers I like to listen to more than others, Black Thought, Talib, Yasiin Bey, being a few. Which I have named as being my favs in another thread. But IMO I think that is a stupid concept to have a top anything. I don't believe any one of those rappers as being the end all to all rap talent. Excuse me for saying so. But look at you trying to hop on me for possibly being a Jay stan. So typical. You just a product of this generation it seems from that comment alone.
 4 years ago '09        #119
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 Universal~Mind said:
You can tell the only n*ggas in here disrespecting PAC are n*ggas that had pasafires in their mouth when he was alive.... Even n*ggas that weren't die hard fans that were conscious when he was around atleast can understand his fans.... You other n*ggas will just never be able to grasp the energy that PAC embodied when he was alive because none of these lames you call rappers come close.... They're all regular joes who's only concern is making just enough music to get paid and keep it movin.....

Pac was a multi-tasker a multifaceted human being who was waaay ahead of his time that just happened to record his thoughts over some hip hop beats.... It's no wonder some of you sit there and complain about PAC's "personalities" That sh*t is too mind boggling for you one dimensional n*ggas to understand... Humans are complex beings who over-time get institutionalized by their environment, surroundings and fear, Pac didn't let society cage his spirit.

PAC was living like everyday was his last, not because he was an idiot or crazy but because he was a passionate human being and driven by empathy!

But then again, It's no use.... You can't make a lightbulb with a busted filament light up now matter how hard you twist it..... It's no use...Some people get it, some don't.

PS A-L-P I enjoyed your posts.... very well articulated sir.
this whole post.
 07-08-2013, 03:28 AM         #120
Analytical One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
son your talking out of your a.ss right now..... to myself 2pac and B.I.G are on the top as 2 of the greatest rappers of all time. so because fans disrespected Nas and others, that 2pac's fault??? did he tell fans to go and be as*holes?? i seriously doubt it.

as far as 2pac being "submissive" to whites, and attacking black " icons" it is what it is.... the man was rebel and just didn't give a fu*k. He did what the fu*k he wanted.

would you do whatever society and the entertainment industry tells you to do because its just politically right and sells albums ? As far as all the other sh*t you spoke of you have no source for this.... once again another moron on boxden making sh*t up again....
You couldn't debunk anything I said.

Just accept the fact that some people have dignity, and don't feel required to worship, idolize and over-celebrate certain rappers just because they're dead.

He's a good rapper who was propelled to G.O.A.T. status via martyrdom.

It's disgrace to regard him as an artist on the same level as the likes of Marvin Gaye, Fela Kuti, Marvin Gaye, et al., let alone among the best that hip-hop has to offer.

But the majority of you Tupac groupies have the most hilarious criterion for rating why Tupac is the greatest, which often includes him dying at 25, having a couple statues in some obscure country, being "fearless" aby disrespecting every rapper when he was alive, and him having recorded an abundance of songs (regardless of tge quality of the songs)--which are hilariously awful reasons to consider anybody the greatest rapper of all time, yet almost all reasons are used by Tupac fans to justify why he's to be consider the G.O.A.T.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago