bomber suspect #2 on the loose tweeted Eminem Lyrics day after bombing

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 Matt504 said:
I love hip hop, and online personalities shouldn't "annoy" you, seeing as how hip hop fans have such excellent levels of control over how their brain deals with information inputted.

the same way you can separate entertainment from reality, is the same way you should be able to separate online from offline.

get your emotions in order cupcake
This a cold a.ss post.. On mommas..
 5 years ago '11        #62
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 431 431
 N.O.4Life said:

5 years ago '04        #63
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 pocketchange said:
Them n*ggas remind me of:
[pic - click to view]

I can see that sh*t

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #64
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 FutureSpitt said:
in 1999 when his sh*t came out I was living in California going to a big a.ss public school and only the white dudes were out there spittin his verses..no black or latino people were fu*kin with eminem..only reason why blacks and latinos fu*ked with Em was because they had to off the strength of the Anger Management tour, it was unavoidable..I'd say maybe 4,000 of the 10 million MMLP albums were purchased by non-whites.

Hip-Hop was started by Blacks and Latinos, those are the people who have the ear for what is true hip-hop music.

Eminem is a good rapper, but not real hip-hop

Let me be like the 20th person to say this to you,

You're a retard. Stop posting.
 5 years ago '10        #65
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
 JickBangz said:
I blame Chef Keef.

Edit: I can't believe their own uncle called them losers in fron of news cameras though. He said they did the bombing because their losers. Their uncle is fu*ked up!
What you want him to say? That they're heroes if they did the bombing?
 5 years ago '04        #66
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 JickBangz said:
I blame Chef Keef.

Edit: I can't believe their own uncle called them losers in fron of news cameras though. He said they did the bombing because their losers. Their uncle is fu*ked up!
Why is he fu*ked up? Is he supposed to ride with them just because he's their uncle? He made it very clear that he wants nothing to do with those guys.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 04-20-2013 at 11:52 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #67
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
I would've tweeted "They'll never take me alive, I'm gettin high with my .45"
 5 years ago '07        #68
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 FutureSpitt said:
Eminem doesn't represent Hip-Hop in any way. Hip-Hop is about the streets which Em is not from..He's not even from Detroit, he went to H.S. in Warren, Michigan

Eminem is Vanilla Ice 2.0 his entire image was created by the record label to seem as though he was from the hood just like Vanilla Ice.

i couldnt read anymore after that.... please stop posting you're a fu*king idiot!

by your logic... that means 2pac doesnt represent hip hop also. 2pac used to work at a pizza parlor as a 17 yo kid, he took ballet lessons, he was against violence, he wrote poetry, he went to a private school and so on and so forth......

eminem did go to h.s. in warren but what does that mean? eminem STILL grew up poor, his mother was a pill addict, his uncles and grandfather were mentally ill/suicidal.... but none of that matters because both 2pac and eminem have ONE thing in common... they both have an addiction and STRONG LOVE for hip hop. thats what matters...

even vanilla ice has a strong love for hip hop. he's talented in his own way. he can break dance and rap. back in the 80's vanilla used to be in the clubs in miami competing against the black guys.

i don't care where you grew up or where your from. hip hop unites all race and colors. you can thank hip hop for birthing vanilla ice, 2pac and eminem.... i'm done
 5 years ago '04        #69
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
lmao so the first thing you would do from getting "framed" is get all the guns you can get clear ya bank account, k!ll a cop then hijack a benz suv and go on a explosive rampage?

i would turn myself in immediately like the runner guy
 04-20-2013, 03:04 PM         #70
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wuld agree on eminem taking rap in a weird direction BUT cant blame him.. i honestly dont even think that was that kid tweetin that
 04-20-2013, 03:49 PM         #71
Jeezydasnowman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NBA Brawler said:
Why is he fu*ked up? Is he supposed to ride with them just because he's their uncle? He made it very clear that he wants nothing to do with those guys.
the uncle did indeed kick the older brother that died out of his house for his extremist views
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now