most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #41
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 Spiffy said:
he can park there all he wants, city should of painted the curb red, sue the sh*t outa merced for being dumb
this tough guy
 5 years ago '04        #42
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 TIP2009 said:
and then you pull out a gun and shoot them and walk away scott free - they can tow your car, they can't damage it....dumb obama supporting fu*ks.

Rights and civil liberties to feel safe, pursuit of happiness, right to protect belongs, and right to k!ll muslims after 9/11/01. I'd literally laugh if a judge said I was in trouble after shooting a muslim..not like it matters, k!lling our gov't officials is EXACTLY like k!lling british gov't officials in 1770's...we're f!ghting for freedom. Really simple.
lmao somebody needs to watch this psycho...somebodys a sheep! keep catchin feelings bro
 5 years ago '06        #43
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Spiffy said:
really?

[pic - click to view]

they paint em red in LA to remind dumbfu*ks not to park
That curb could be painted because you can't park there with or without that fire hydrant but can't tell without seeing the whole curb.
 5 years ago '07        #44
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 LBoogie2122 said:
They cant do that sh*t thats not legal, he wont get millions to sue but best believe the city will pay for that damage, once again civil servants are flaunting their authority and n*ggas is co-signin like thats whats poppin in the hood

Let me park there and they bust my windows n*gga shiiiiiit i dont give a damn if ya momma's burning up im a.ssault and batteryin one of them n*ggas
I'm pretty sure that a fire hydrant is classified as city property and the car being parked there prevents the FD's access to their property... Which is actually a trespass (Which is where I'm pretty sure the city gets their authority to ticket parking in front of a fire hydrant.)

Also a fire is an emergency situation so standards are lowered during an emergency. Plus what lawsuit can they bring against the fire department? Trespass to chattel? Conversion? (Any possibly case theory that has damage to property.)

It's funny because those two lawsuit theories have NECESSITY defenses built in. Not to mention this is a public necessity. (Which makes it pretty hard to get any money back). The only way that he could get any money is if they took his private property and used it for public use... But oh yeah... He parked his car on PUBLIC property... Sounds like your lawsuit is getting dismissed lmao

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 04-20-2013 at 03:21 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #45
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
My thing is from the pictures the way the water hose is going they could've easily put the hose over the hood and kept it moving. It's an emergency and you decide to waste precious time breaking out windows? Epitome of as*hole.
 5 years ago '10        #46
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,627 | Props total: 4386 4386
Im sorry but this sh*t is funny
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy