Anyone watching Hemlock Grove (New Netflix tv show)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
lol fu*k this show, it drags wayyy toooooo muchhhhh and bored the sh*t out of me, i don't need alot of bang bang, but damn give me something to keep me going besides a a b!tch getting murked
 5 years ago '04        #22
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6439 6439
Almost through with it and my verdict is that its a dope show.
 5 years ago '11        #23
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 429 429
First two episodes I liked but towards the middle it got boring. It dragged on too much. Plus the ending was not good. Its an ok show that needs a bit of improvement.
 5 years ago '11        #24
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
Oh and I noticed Roman quoting Senator Clay Davis from The Wire. sh*ttttttttttttttttttttttt....
 5 years ago '07        #25
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
i watched tha 1st 2.it was pretty cool.somethin to k!ll time.i think ive pieced it together tho.i hope it lasts more than 1 season
 5 years ago '07        #26
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 xo xo xo said:
First two episodes I liked but towards the middle it got boring. It dragged on too much. Plus the ending was not good. Its an ok show that needs a bit of improvement.
im just really gettin sick of these twilight/trueblood style werewolves
 04-26-2013, 10:24 PM         #27
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watched it until dude turned into a wolf. fu*k that corny twilight sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #28
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2584 2584
Yea.. pretty wack imo..
 04-27-2013, 07:21 AM         #29
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because of House of Cards I get excited when I see "Netflix Original Series" but this sh*t is waack like homie said
 5 years ago '11        #30
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
im just really gettin sick of these twilight/trueblood style werewolves
Yea they need to stop that.
 5 years ago '04        #31
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
Holy sh*t this thing drags the fu*k on. I'm about 5 episodes in and they have all these different stories and none of them have moved a long at all.

I'm going to finish the season because I have OCD with finishing series, but I swear I'm going to have to start using coke to get through this.
 5 years ago '04        #32
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
 all3rd said:
How good is it my friend said it was similar to X Files and Twin Peaks?
I can't really call it because I have this problem where once I start watching a tv show I have to finish it.

It's ok at times but the acting is sub-par for the most part and they really really drag sh*t out. Like stuff that should take 10 minutes to get through ends up taking 2 or 3 episodes. I even noticed it in some of the scenes themselves. They'll hold a dramatic look for a good 5 to 10 seconds to long sometimes.

I'd give it a 7/10 generously.
 5 years ago '11        #33
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
 all3rd said:
How good is it my friend said it was similar to X Files and Twin Peaks?
Twin Peaks is what they were going for with this show. It drags a lot. Its almost like they didn't have enough material for a 13 episode season. Some of the acting is questionable and some characters/story lines were pointless. This show could have been a lot better for havinh a $45 million dollar budget. Overall I give it a 6/10.
 5 years ago '07        #34
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
I loved House of Cards so I gave this a shot. I had to turn it off halfway through the first episode, too weird for me.
 4 years ago '04        #35
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4304 4304
 all3rd said:
On episode 6 dam this Godfrey family more messed up then the Lannisters on Game of Thrones.
all i could think the whole show was "lannisters"... the mom got cersei written all over her..

just finished the show... only took me a couple days... personally i thought it was awesome, and hope theres another season..

not my type of show either, i like how they didnt spoon feed you everything you had to figure out some stuff by yourself..

definitly had a lost/twinpeaks/american horror story vibe...

sh*t didnt really drag though... its bits a pieces to build up to the big picture.. its a story that lasts the whole season... you expect to find sh*t out right away? its like 10 episodes fu*k....

i do understand why people would say it drags though because you dont really know wtf is going on till the end... but...i wouldnt call that dragging, id call that building up to a climax...
 4 years ago '11        #36
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
^Season two has already been confirmed.
 4 years ago '04        #37
space
space
^Just seen that actually ! Im kinda souped had mixed feelings about it at first, but i wasnt gona judge till the end and im happy i finished

Did anyone catch the scene after the credits ?
 4 years ago '04        #38
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
I finished it last week with the wife, it had fairly decent pace in my opinion , I'm looking forward to season 2.
 4 years ago '11        #39
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
Hemlock Grove Has a Season 2 Premiere Date and a Teaser Trailer

[pic - click to view]

It's been a while since we've nearly vomited after watching a werewolf eat the dangling remains of its shredded human form post transformation, but that will be rectified pretty soon. Netflix has announced a Season 2 premiere date for its nonsensical horror series Hemlock Grove: Friday, July 11. All 10 episodes of the series will debut that day for your binge-and-purge-watching convenience.

Hemlock Grove stars Famke Janssen, Bill Skarsgård, Landon Liboiron, and Dougray Scott as inhabitants of a sleepy Pennsylvania town that's shaken up by all sorts of freaks, including werewolves, vampires, and a girl with a cauliflower head. It hails from Eli Roth (the Hostel movies) and is 100-percent insane; basically, it's like a low-rent American Horror Story that doesn't make nearly as much sense.

But if you missed Season 1, don't worry! I have you covered with this list of the grossest and weirdest moments from the first season.

Netflix also released a tiny teaser trailer to accompany the date announcement, so here ya go!

[video - click to view]

Source:
 4 years ago '04        #40
space
space
I thought the show was dope
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy