TMZ is blaming hip hop for the Boston bombings because bombers were fans of hip hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-19-2013, 12:50 PM         #21
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
I'm an idiot because?

somehow from a few images, you've deduced that: I hate hip-hop, and you've implied that tmz is blaming "black people" for this one.

I don't hate hip-hop, I love it, but I will call a spade a spade and there's nothing that tmz wrote regarding this article that isn't true.
You are a hater of hiphop culture,your constantly bashing with your bullsh*t singling out of what you believe to be the destruction of the culture of black people(call that spade)................

And TMZ is like any other outlet in America is doing nothing more then the same ol blame the destruction of our values and morals on black people.......or the a popular art form/culture known to be heavily influenced by black people, no one cares about the imbred nature of country music and their endorsement of right winged conservatism that has served no purpose in America, No one screams about Rock music with artist that endorse blood sacrafice and devil worship, no one goes after pop stars that basically sell s3x with their not so clever innuendos in regards to taking virginity. All that is fine because its maintstream music done by mainstream artist. But Hiphop......Hiphop is different? FOH.........music and entertainment is influential, but ALL OF IT is destructive to soceity and to our culture of self.....you cant pin point one specific genre because your some fake a.ss militant and put that garbage out in the world like it has legs, its a cop-out. America does not want to face the monsters they have created so they try to denounce their voices in mass appeal. It is right for the artist to profit off of it......perhaps not.....but hell its not like if NWA never dropped SOC gang violence would have never existed.........stop promoting this self hate bullsh*t......let these cats get a head up in the world for once......hell if it wasn't for hiphop, your bi*ch a.ss probably would be working at some car wash somewhere, but your not......and that is partially because hiphop gave us exposure in this world......it opened up doors, with the same music that your denouncing.....get a clue n*gga.
 5 years ago '12        #22
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,585 | Props total: 6043 6043
Probably one of the phaggot backpacker "real hip hop" fans
 5 years ago '13        #23
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,063 | Props total: 38357 38357
cnn saying he posted on boxden

under eagles all day

5 years ago '08        #24
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
tmz is full of racist white boys
 5 years ago '13        #25
temp1cascade 7 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 178 178
"Shoot first, look at their head, burst bleeding
Don't want to hear no sh*t this evening, believe me
We bomb first when we ride
Please reconsider before you die
G's and thug n*ggas on the rise
Plan, plot, strategize, and bomb first"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #26
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 temp1cascade said:
"Shoot first, look at their head, burst bleeding
Don't want to hear no sh*t this evening, believe me
We bomb first when we ride
Please reconsider before you die
G's and thug n*ggas on the rise
Plan, plot, strategize, and bomb first"

[pic - click to view]

are you trying to back up tmz? cause bomb first means make the first move
 04-19-2013, 01:20 PM         #27
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

some how some way its the nigg3rs fault

98%

Amerikkka
 5 years ago '08        #28
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 Matt504 said:
lets start over

is ANYTHING FALSE ABOUT ANYTHING IN THIS ARTICLE?

you're* arguing against points that are not being argued.

Hip Hop lyrics are notoriously violent and degrading to women. true or false?

this isn't about what hip-hop has done for Black people, the article notes that hip-hop is violent and misogyny laden, and you go on a tangent about the history of hip-hop.

you're being a smart dumbass

yes everything is true, but their trying to make a connection between hip-hop and the boston bombing which ISNT true
 5 years ago '08        #29
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 Matt504 said:
false!

the article simply says he's "deep into hip hop"

do you guys even read and comprehend or did you just get upset because you ignorantly felt like tmz was attacking hip-hop in this article?

not false, "What's interesting ... hip hop lyrics are notoriously violent and often degrading to women. "

thats blatantly trying to make a correlation in the readers head between people who listen to hiphop and violent acts, dont be a fool
 04-19-2013, 01:35 PM         #30
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isn't there like two black males that are on the set of their wack a.ss show? Lord knows what these devils say off camera and these gimps probably sit there and laugh. Non-blacks listen to black music, go crazy and get an easy copout. Corny whiteboys hop online and pretend to be black knowing damn well their mutant a.ss parents would flip over them idolizing the "big bad negro". Why can't you devils just go away????
 04-19-2013, 01:36 PM         #31
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
lets start over

is ANYTHING FALSE ABOUT ANYTHING IN THIS ARTICLE?

you're* arguing against points that are not being argued.

Hip Hop lyrics are notoriously violent and degrading to women. true or false?

this isn't about what hip-hop has done for Black people, the article notes that hip-hop is violent and misogyny laden, and you go on a tangent about the history of hip-hop.

Nice bullsh*t cop out........if the conversation is about HipHop and its influence in America, keep it that, if your just going to fall back and try to resort to some (your off subject) bullsh*t, then dont engage.......plus you already know what it is..........I see your fake as sh*t also.......
 5 years ago '08        #32
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,785 | Props total: 9055 9055
Sounds like BX is mad
 5 years ago '12        #33
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 JayDee11 said:
Isn't there like two black males that are on the set of their wack a.ss show? Lord knows what these devils say off camera and these gimps probably sit there and laugh. Non-blacks listen to black music, go crazy and get an easy copout. Corny whiteboys hop online and pretend to be black knowing damn well their mutant a.ss parents would flip over them idolizing the "big bad negro". Why can't you devils just go away????
Those 2 dudes are sheep. I bet all my money they hear those white folks tell ignorant little jokes all day but they keep their mouth shut because they wanna keep their job
 5 years ago '08        #34
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
the owner of boxden is white, so take your ignorant racist a.ss somewhere else
 04-19-2013, 01:41 PM         #35
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
it's not "interesting", it's a fu*kING FACT!

hip hop lyrics are notoriously violent and often degrading to women, and maybe there actually IS a correlation between violent media and violent acts, do you have studies that prove otherwise or are you just shooting from the proverbial hip?

There is no correlation, only sqaure a.ss f*ggots think like that..........like I said bruh......music cannot make people want to k!ll someone..........or what ever the fu*k......your a weak minded individual if you are serioulsy attempting to use music as a fu*king crutch to explain why your a loser
 5 years ago '08        #36
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 Matt504 said:
it's not "interesting", it's a fu*kING FACT!

hip hop lyrics are notoriously violent and often degrading to women, and maybe there actually IS a correlation between violent media and violent acts, do you have studies that prove otherwise or are you just shooting from the proverbial hip?

the only proof I need is myself, i listen to hiphop and im a non-violent male..

do you have any proof to back your statements?
 04-19-2013, 01:46 PM         #37
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
cop out?

I re-quoted the article and clarified it for you.

you were obviously are able to glean something different from the article that I didn't.

tmz said the guy was registered to a hip-hop website, and he's deeply into hip-hop, which happens to be violent and misogynystic.

where's the cop out, and where is tmz attacking "black people"?

Bruh we've engaged in this same conversation before( whats with the who me couldn't me bullsh*t attitude)....like I said you already know what is is.........
 5 years ago '12        #38
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,983 | Props total: 13721 13721
 Dos-effect said:
your a idiot by the way......I'm slowly coming to realize that fact.....if you hate the genre so much why are you here?.......anyway

Hip-Hop lyrics are notoriously violent and often degrading to women............American culture is notoriously violent and often degrading to women........wtf are we kidding.....you cant blame black people for this one......this country has always been violent, and women have always been exploited as being disposable for s3x and money..........

damn! and to think i thought common sense was out of style on here.
 5 years ago '12        #39
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 cuddyduce said:
the owner of boxden is white, so take your ignorant racist a.ss somewhere else
the fu*k does that have to do with what he said?
 5 years ago '08        #40
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 Matt504 said:
this might be worth looking into.

Exposure to Violent Media: The Effects of Songs With Violent Lyrics on Aggressive Thoughts and Feelings

one article doesnt prove anything, and vaguely stating that a violent song listeners "felt more hostile" does not = boston bombings

im not here to argue about the lyrical content of rap songs, im saying its incorrect and fu*king bullsh*t to bring up hip-hop in the middle of a boston bombing article like that
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago