Apr 19 - Boston Bomber Identified: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

most viewed right now
 109
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 26
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-20-2013, 12:35 AM         #61
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:

[pic - click to view]

^^ Under sheep in the dictionary.
 5 years ago '10        #62
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 BoneThugz said:
For the dumb fu*ks in here, Chechnya is a majority muslim state. These 2 terrorists are sunni muslim. What do they have in common with the 9/11 terrorists? Their faith. Time to ban the satanic verses of the quran & rid our civilized lands of these savages.
You are a dumb f*ck. Why are you a dumb f*ck? It has less to do with the fact that your response wasn't PC...and more to do with the fact that your comment is hypocritical

Wanna know what Christians..and Christian Whites have done? They've bombed Oklahoma City(McVeigh, a Catholic), they've molested children(Catholic), They've done several mass shootings and shot up schools. The Nazis? Christian, and responsible for the death of millions of Jews. The KKK? Christian, and responsible for the deaths, lynches of many blacks. The Oslo bombing? A Christian terrorist. The Unabomber? Not a Muslim

Tell me...out of all the Muslim nations...in comparison to Christian nations how many countries have they invaded? How many wars have they started?

The Quran versus the Bible? Do you even read the Bible? Are you aware that it supports slavery,polygamy, misogyny, homophobia? That in an Exodus verse it says that children should be put to death for even cursing at their parents? Do you really want to get into a Muslim versus Christian comparison? I'm not even Muslim btw. And if you are willing to go into a Muslim comparison, what would stop people from say...saying all white people are evil based on what's happened to minorities for hundreds of years. That would, and deservedly so be racist

I await your (most likely) non-enlightening response
 5 years ago '06        #63
jha84 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 Dun Dada said:
these events dont make sense or maybe the public doesnt have enough info yet

first they said they robbed a 7-11 but later they said they didnt....than they went to MIT and shot a cop randomly so they could draw attention to themselves ? than they proceeded to jack a car and told dude they were the bombers...than supposedly they let the guy go or did he escape ?

than older brother had a shootout with the cops he got shot once and than the younger brother ran over his body ? Ok so now im a.ssuming you got the Swat team there, FBI, and hundreds of Boston PDs and they failed to shoot the tires out and they actually allowed a 19 yr old kid to get away ?

Now you got a manhunt for hours upon hours and right when you they are going to call it off...suddenly a random neighbor peeks into the boat and informs FBI he is in the boat....Than he has a shootout with the Police but he didnt do anything to the dude that peeked into the boat ?

dont get this mayn...cant wait for the NBA Playoffs to start cuz this some confusing crazy bullsh*t going on right now...
the 7-11 incident was just bad reporting. it didnt have anything to do w/ the bombing suspects. and ur timeline of events arent in order. The stole the car first and told the owner they were the bombers to intimidate him to give the car over. The MIT cop intervened in that situation and end up getting shot which then led to more cops pursuing the suspects

as far as the man hunt, the younger brother fled the car on foot after he was shot. once he hid in the guys boat he was able to stay there because the entire city was in a shelter-in-place lockdown. the old guy never "peeked" into the boat. he said he saw blood and calld 911 and they used infrared cameras to detect the body heat under the tarp. thats how they new he was there.
 5 years ago '10        #64
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 BoneThugz said:
I don't see any christians blowing up innocent people in the name of there god. I give up with this closet mohammedan. Go live in the middle east, you don't deserve to be living in the land of the free
And there are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world. You're basing it on a few nut jobs??

These terrorists don't have the financial resources to f!ght Western powers. They turn to "sacrifice" in an attempt to somehow equalize due to their lack of resources...not because they inherently believe in suicide bombing

Mass shooters commit suicide after committing their acts. Many of them Christian. Is it in the name of Christianity?

And the Muslim world extends past the Middle East. Many are living peacefully.
 5 years ago '10        #65
Dun Dada 
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 jha84 said:
the 7-11 incident was just bad reporting. it didnt have anything to do w/ the bombing suspects. and ur timeline of events arent in order. The stole the car first and told the owner they were the bombers to intimidate him to give the car over. The MIT cop intervened in that situation and end up getting shot which then led to more cops pursuing the suspects

as far as the man hunt, the younger brother fled the car on foot after he was shot. once he hid in the guys boat he was able to stay there because the entire city was in a shelter-in-place lockdown. the old guy never "peeked" into the boat. he said he saw blood and calld 911 and they used infrared cameras to detect the body heat under the tarp. thats how they new he was there.
oh aite good looks so many diff stories it was hard to keep up

At the end of the day RIP to the 3 victims may their families have the strength to get thru it...hope all the people that lost limbs or had severe injuries stay strong...
 5 years ago '04        #66
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
comment from a link
This is the Londona 7/7 bombing Re-dux - with a little bit of Dallas 63 thrown in for good measure. The Campus cop shooting is another "J.D.Tippett" - k!lled to ensure the "suspects" would be shot dead during capture. Dead men don't talk. These kids, like the ones in London 2005, most likely thought they were part of the terror drill, and were told that the pressure cookers were bomb substitutes they had to place among the crowd. They were reassured by the police announcement that "This is just a drill Folks, stay calm" when they might have sensed that something was not quite right
 5 years ago '07        #67
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
Before I read anything I want to post this comment, before I get influenced.

Okay, so let me get this straight TWO teens were chased for over a day by FBI, BPD, ARMY and got caught in several heated shootouts, were a police officer and one suspect were shot/hurt/dead (media story keeps changing, first stated police officer died, then didn't, I bloody don't know).

Anyways, my point, does this sound real to anyone here? im starting to think this is absolutely a joke, a sick joke! Either you have the most incompetent police/army in the WORLD or something fishy is going on here.

plus, oh they were Caucasian, oh hold up they are MUSLIM! haha they just had to be.
 5 years ago '06        #68
jha84 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 ham00di said:
Before I read anything I want to post this comment, before I get influenced.

Okay, so let me get this straight TWO teens were chased for over a day by FBI, BPD, ARMY and got caught in several heated shootouts, were a police officer and one suspect were shot/hurt/dead (media story keeps changing, first stated police officer died, then didn't, I bloody don't know).

Anyways, my point, does this sound real to anyone here? im starting to think this is absolutely a joke, a sick joke! Either you have the most incompetent police/army in the WORLD or something fishy is going on here.

plus, oh they were Caucasian, oh hold up they are MUSLIM! haha they just had to be.
1. THEY werent chased for a day. they were chased for a few hours after they stole a car
2. There was only one shootout where one police officer was injured. The MIT security gaurd was shot and k!lled trying to intervene on the carjacking
 5 years ago '04        #69
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,124 | Props total: 1380 1380
I will say that I had NO idea that Chechnya had a muslim religious majority.

It still drives me crazy that someone will say someone looks Asian, as if Afghanistan and Israel aren't in Asia as well. How the fu*k do you look like everyone from an entire continent? It's just like Africa. smh. I'm all off subject.
 5 years ago '11        #70
IJustGotOutJail 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 415 415
 jha84 said:
1. THEY werent chased for a day. they were chased for a few hours after they stole a car
2. There was only one shootout where one police officer was injured. The MIT security gaurd was shot and k!lled trying to intervene on the carjacking

1. It was a day, the chase began around 7-8pm thurs and ended around the same time on friday... search/chase same ish

2. The guy k!lled at MIT was a police officer, not a "security guard".

Not trying to be a smart a.ss, just stating facts...
 5 years ago '06        #71
jha84 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 IJustGotOutJail said:
1. It was a day, the chase began around 7-8pm thurs and ended around the same time on friday... search/chase same ish

2. The guy k!lled at MIT was a police officer, not a "security guard".

Not trying to be a smart a.ss, just stating facts...
Sean Collier being a police office is just semantics. Im just stating that he was the one that died and their was another police officer who was only injured. ive never heard any reports that wavered on that.
 5 years ago '11        #72
IJustGotOutJail 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 415 415
 jha84 said:
Sean Collier being a police office is just semantics. Im just stating that he was the one that died and their was another police officer who was only injured. ive never heard any reports that wavered on that.
Actually you right, my B.
 5 years ago '07        #73
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 jha84 said:
Sean Collier being a police office is just semantics. Im just stating that he was the one that died and their was another police officer who was only injured. ive never heard any reports that wavered on that.
Im not in the States so im looking at alternative news agencies like Skynews and other that also aren't based in America and that part got changed several times anyway, that really wasn't the point.

They were chased for okay lets say 4 hours, that's still a long time when you have so many different agencies involved and then they got away by car?? no other cars were on the road at that point, the area was on lockdown.

I might be looking into things more than I should, but I dunno just found it interesting.
 04-20-2013, 08:02 AM         #74
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
I wasn't expecting a Russian.
What were you expecting? A stereotype?

 BoneThugz said:
For the dumb fu*ks in here, Chechnya is a majority muslim state. These 2 terrorists are sunni muslim. What do they have in common with the 9/11 terrorists? Their faith. Time to ban the satanic verses of the quran & rid our civilized lands of these savages.
 BoneThugz said:
Or you can continue appeasing the enemy & tell your children and grandchildren that bombs going off every week is just part of life.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil
 BoneThugz said:
Saudi Arabia still have african slaves, so n*gga you shut up & learn. stop being fu*king ignorant
 BoneThugz said:
stay ignorant & submit to islam
 BoneThugz said:
There's nothing irrational in fearing islam, with all the evidence of violence that comes from its culture.
 BoneThugz said:
I don't see any christians blowing up innocent people in the name of there god. I give up with this closet mohammedan. Go live in the middle east, you don't deserve to be living in the land of the free
The public school system at work.

BTW what do you think about the native american genocide? Christians did that.

 acclaimedknives said:
Quran says not to k!ll yourself too.
But they always somehow skip this.
 5 years ago '08        #75
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
That dude Bone Thugz dumb as hell, hardcore evangelical Christians are some of the main financiers of the wars in the Middle East. American Christians do not k!ll because they have an actual state sponsored army to do it instead. In the Muslim world, Muslim governments will not f!ght for their people even if the people begged them to, so the people do it themselves and put in their own work. Plus in Africa, they have wild Christian militias going around k!lling people but don't make the news because America has no interest. They even got Buddhist and Hindu militia k!lling people but there is no American interest in that department either.
 5 years ago '05        #76
ReDvIaGrA 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$3,042 | Props total: 4744 4744
He from the Caucasus region (Georgia) which means he's Caucasian.. Caucasian means white when we fill out applications, but when someone bombs something he's Russian?

Slick..... I tell ya... Do ya research..

 04-20-2013, 09:32 AM         #77
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
You are a dumb f*ck. Why are you a dumb f*ck? It has less to do with the fact that your response wasn't PC...and more to do with the fact that your comment is hypocritical

Wanna know what Christians..and Christian Whites have done? They've bombed Oklahoma City(McVeigh, a Catholic), they've molested children(Catholic), They've done several mass shootings and shot up schools. The Nazis? Christian, and responsible for the death of millions of Jews. The KKK? Christian, and responsible for the deaths, lynches of many blacks. The Oslo bombing? A Christian terrorist. The Unabomber? Not a Muslim

Tell me...out of all the Muslim nations...in comparison to Christian nations how many countries have they invaded? How many wars have they started?

The Quran versus the Bible? Do you even read the Bible? Are you aware that it supports slavery,polygamy, misogyny, homophobia? That in an Exodus verse it says that children should be put to death for even cursing at their parents? Do you really want to get into a Muslim versus Christian comparison? I'm not even Muslim btw. And if you are willing to go into a Muslim comparison, what would stop people from say...saying all white people are evil based on what's happened to minorities for hundreds of years. That would, and deservedly so be racist

I await your (most likely) non-enlightening response

Props given.
 5 years ago '08        #78
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 624 624
Im sorry sh*t does sound like a setup too much flip flopping of stories and too much dont make sense
 5 years ago '09        #79
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
^ god damn

*Edit meant the post above quoting
 5 years ago '06        #80
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 BoneThugz said:
Or you can continue appeasing the enemy & tell your children and grandchildren that bombs going off every week is just part of life.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil
you're so fu*king retarded. k!ll yourself you worthless f*ggot
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy