2013 NFL Schedule Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 56
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Comic Book Guy said:
Saints fans living in 2006 and acting like not having Payton makes the difference between winning and losing

Some pathetic, delusional sh*t right there
Yall losing with yall coach so stfu you mitches won 4 games with yall HC and the Saints won 7 without theirs.

Dawg you have no room to say sh*t right now yall n*ggas cant even stay out of jail in the D. You mention losing yeah the Lions are a bunch of losers 0-16 n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #142
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Dee504 said:
13-3

11-5

13-3

His last 3 seasons . Na n*gga that ain't delusional it's fact the saints would've been 10-6 at worst with coach Payton . Everyone in the league knows that.
Dawg that franchise went 0-16 no need to explain s**t to him about winning and losing especially losing
 5 years ago '09        #143
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$43,961 | Props total: 4827 4827
Bengals got an easy road schedule though
 5 years ago '10        #144
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,261 | Props total: 1495 1495
 Saintaholic said:
Yall losing with yall coach so stfu you mitches won 4 games with yall HC and the Saints won 7 without theirs.

Dawg you have no room to say sh*t right now yall n*ggas cant even stay out of jail in the D. You mention losing yeah the Lions are a bunch of losers 0-16 n*gga

 04-18-2013, 07:09 PM         #145
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
couple n*ggaz in here mad nobody talking about they squad........fu*k yo squad n*gga.
2012 Super Bowl champs what the fu*k you n*ggas talking bout?
 5 years ago '09        #146
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 196 196
Superbowl
 5 years ago '05        #147
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Tecnique said:
1 winning season then back to irrelevance a.ss dude talking sh*t
but but Cam......n*gga won 13 games in 2 seasons talk about irrelevance
 5 years ago '08        #148
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,046 | Props total: 4750 4750
this thread is jokes

























this season needs to hurry up and get here.
 5 years ago '10        #149
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,261 | Props total: 1495 1495
 Megamind said:
2012 Super Bowl champs what the fu*k you n*ggas talking bout?






I aint even state no team names but obviously you felt I was talking to you.....I wonder why? Ya SB dont mean sh*t n*gga cause you still mad
 5 years ago '08        #150
JCyclops 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$8,911 | Props total: 4115 4115
FIVE Primetime games



Only drawback is not being able to invade Jerry World again on Thanksgiving. Goodell had to give them an easier opponent this time around.


Last edited by JCyclops; 04-18-2013 at 07:26 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #151
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,261 | Props total: 1495 1495
n*ggaz is throwing darts in this bi*ch......yes sir football is almost back!!!
 5 years ago '12        #152
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 9 9
Damn son I keep on thinking about this rivalry


I love this rivalry . sh*t is like beef

n*gga can't wait to run into the falcons week one Sean Payton's return

I hate the falcons . I see a n*gga down here in an old Vick jersey and want to slap the bi*ch.


I live falcon fans they are a funny bunch. A taste if winning a d they get so delusional. Everyone on their team is a pro bowler to them. I remember them talkin shot like they was gon walk right in and blow us out after beating the jags in Payton's lady season. That ended 45-17,


Last edited by BlackBreesus; 04-18-2013 at 07:18 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #153
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 peeyump said:
n*ggaz is throwing darts in this bi*ch......yes sir football is almost back!!!
Im in regular season form dont need no Preseason or rehab
 5 years ago '09        #154
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 peeyump said:




I aint even state no team names but obviously you felt I was talking to you.....I wonder why? Ya SB dont mean sh*t n*gga cause you still mad
Mad as fu*k. I came back for the draft and every falcons thread I see that bi*ch on the first page talking sh*t


lowlife f*ggot


nice avy btw d!ck cheese. fits you perfect. Chaz was a no pus*y gettin nerd with a bi*ch a.ss son
 5 years ago '06        #155
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1755 1755
We can mention 0-16 because I'm not delusional and I don't live in the past. Drew Brees is the heart of that team. But let's go back to pretending like Payton makes all the difference in the world for you guys. Because he's the one leading the team to victories. And his playbook hasn't been in effect for like 7 years now. So without him, nobody knows where to line up on the field.

The Lions have Calvin, Stafford, Suh and now Bush. We'll be alright. I'm not sweating it. Obviously we're not heavy hitter in the league and you won't ever see me acting like we are. You, on the other hand, apparently have amnesia and forgot that your defense got embarrassed all last year, consistently week in and week out. But let's blame the coaches, not the players. The players aren't being paid to play or anything.

New Orleans fans are some backwoods, home schooled inbreds.




  240 - 100 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 23 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 187-102, Rank #58 | Aug 09: 15-2, Rank #103 | Aug 08: 6-0, Rank #345 *
 5 years ago '08        #156
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 24 24
Easy first win for us. Couple highlight plays on ESPN the next day
 5 years ago '05        #157
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Comic Book Guy said:
We can mention 0-16 because I'm not delusional and I don't live in the past. Drew Brees is the heart of that team. But let's go back to pretending like Payton makes all the difference in the world for you guys. Because he's the one leading the team to victories. And his playbook hasn't been in effect for like 7 years now. So without him, nobody knows where to line up on the field.

The Lions have Calvin, Stafford, Suh and now Bush. We'll be alright. I'm not sweating it. Obviously we're not heavy hitter in the league and you won't ever see me acting like we are. You, on the other hand, apparently have amnesia and forgot that your defense got embarrassed all last year, consistently week in and week out. But let's blame the coaches, not the players. The players aren't being paid to play or anything.

New Orleans fans are some backwoods, home schooled inbreds.
You lookin' stupid as f**k right now....before last year this team has won 37 games since '09.

Stop posting dude
 5 years ago '06        #158
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1755 1755
Not to mention your organization has been accused of wire tapping their home stadium to listen to opponents play calling. Kick rocks douchebags




  240 - 100 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 23 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 187-102, Rank #58 | Aug 09: 15-2, Rank #103 | Aug 08: 6-0, Rank #345 *
 5 years ago '06        #159
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Saintaholic said:
You lookin' stupis as f**k right now.
That all you got? Damn, you got me.




  240 - 100 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 23 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 187-102, Rank #58 | Aug 09: 15-2, Rank #103 | Aug 08: 6-0, Rank #345 *
 5 years ago '10        #160
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 SeattleLost said:

[pic - click to view]






49ers get 2 10am start times while seattle gets 5
Uncle roger hooked it up
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
May 19 - 162 democrats in the house voted for the Blue Lives Matter Bill
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy