2013 NFL Schedule Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 76
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #241
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Comic Book Guy said:
Slap this up there with all the great things Payton has done:

Payton is the first head coach in modern NFL history to be suspended for any reason.
Does that make him any less of a coach? Nope

You are all over the place maybe you should stick to Comic Books.
 5 years ago '12        #242
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Comic Book Guy said:
Saints stole Who Dey from the Bengals and act like they invented it

Bucs got Dougie Fresh and VJack, Panthers got Cam, Falcons got Roddy and Julio, Saints have an aging Sproles and Brees, I think we know who's gonna be last in that division this year

[pic - click to view]




And you don't think the lions gone be last in the north.

The saints score about 34 a game with Payton . When you score like that you win.

And correct me if I'm wrong do we not have jimmy graham and two other 1,000 yard receivers. Did we not have the same record as the bucs and panthers without a coach for god sakes
 5 years ago '05        #243
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Comic Book Guy said:
Payton went 13-3 last year too though.....
With his sons Pop Warner squad
Yeah they lost in the Championship
 5 years ago '06        #244
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099


What a stand up family man, to cheat on the mother of your children, she's at home looking over the family while you're out betting on injuring Brett Favre and banging ugly New Orleans broads
 5 years ago '12        #245
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Comic Book Guy said:
Payton went 13-3 last year too though.....




















With his sons Pop Warner squad
Yeah and that's determined by one mans decisions. Bellicheat didn't get a single game.

He's still considered the best offense mind/playcaller in football and its highest laid coach.

Before 2012 the saints had theist wins in the entire NFC since 2006 with Payton.
 5 years ago '04        #246
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 Saintaholic said:
It was in the 80s too before and after Jim Mora. They were a good team when he was here with the Dome Patrol. I know my team's history you cant tell me.
Well if you know your team history stop acting like ya'll where running sh*t because the only team running sh*t in the NFC WEST( you know the division the saints was in) was the 49ers. That NFC South has been on rotation since it's creation.
 5 years ago '05        #247
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Comic Book Guy said:


What a stand up family man, to cheat on the mother of your children, she's at home looking over the family while you're out betting on injuring Brett Favre and banging ugly New Orleans broads
OK spill it that was your girl he cheated on his wife with. That explains your saltyness against him in this thread. So thats your angle?
 5 years ago '06        #248
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
The Giants were 31st in total yardage allowed with 6,134 yards.

The Saints? Oh, only 7,042 yards.

Had everything to do with Payton, since he's, uh, a defensive coach and all

 5 years ago '05        #249
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 grydlok said:
Well if you know your team history stop acting like ya'll where running sh*t because the only team running sh*t in the NFC WEST( you know the division the saints was in) was the 49ers. That NFC South has been on rotation since it's creation.
You're not telling me nothing I dont already know the 49ers owned the Saints Rams and Falcons in the old NFC West. Tell me something else I already know
 5 years ago '12        #250
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Comic Book Guy said:


What a stand up family man, to cheat on the mother of your children, she's at home looking over the family while you're out betting on injuring Brett Favre and banging ugly New Orleans broads

[pic - click to view]



n*gga you fu*kin pathetic son you making yourself look bad just stop. You know you lost when you bring a mans personal life into it.

45-28 , 31-17

Remember the a.ss whippings?

Shut the fu*k up
 5 years ago '06        #251
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099


Titans Accuse Saints of Cheating by Blowing Whistle on the Sidelines

If everything the Titans are saying about their 22-17 loss to the Saints is true, New Orleans was not exactly playing nicely. Earlier, we told you how receiver Nate Washington accused Roman Harper of being a dirty player for grabbing him by the facemask and then doing this. The second accusation is a bit more severe; Tennessee is saying a whistle was being blown from the New Orleans bench area late in the game.

Offensive lineman Jake Scott claims Dean McCondichie, the producer of the team’s television show “Titans All Access,” has evidence that it was indeed happening while the Titans were on offense.

“Dean’s got it on tape,” Scott said according to ESPN.com. “Somebody was blowing a whistle on the sideline. There is audio of it, so we’ll let it go from there. The second to last drive I think.”

“During the game we heard this whistle blowing, but they weren’t stopping the game, they just kept playing,” McCondichie explained. “They were loud enough for me to hear it on the microphone on (offensive lineman Michael Roos). They were all trying to figure out why play continued. I asked them if they knew where it came from and they said the New Orleans bench. Nobody saw it, but it was pretty loud and it was definitely a whistle.”

McCondichie said the whistle was definitely loud enough for several Titans players to hear it. The team is looking into the matter, and obviously the Saints would be facing huge penalties if the league were to determine that something like that was going on. For what it’s worth, Sean Payton and Bill Belichick are close friends.
 5 years ago '05        #252
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Comic Book Guy said:
The Giants were 31st in total yardage allowed with 6,134 yards.

The Saints? Oh, only 7,042 yards.

Had everything to do with Payton, since he's, uh, a defensive coach and all

Spags deserves alot of the heat for the defense, GW had some of those same players and won a SB with them. Payton would have fired Spags after week 4 he wouldnt have made it all season under his watch. The team was scoring 30+ points per game and losing, but the offense also put the D in bad situations SP could have helped big time there with playcalling and settling the offense down with a running game.
 5 years ago '12        #253
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
NFL sh*t talking on BX >>>>>>>
 5 years ago '08        #254
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
This dude is reaching hard
 5 years ago '04        #255
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 Saintaholic said:
You're not telling me nothing I dont already know the 49ers owned the Saints Rams and Falcons in the old NFC West. Tell me something else I already know
No im telling stop acting like your team never sucked.. I don't see a Falcon, Panther, or Buc fan spouting off like you do.
 5 years ago '06        #256
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
 5 years ago '05        #257
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Comic Book Guy said:


Titans Accuse Saints of Cheating by Blowing Whistle on the Sidelines

If everything the Titans are saying about their 22-17 loss to the Saints is true, New Orleans was not exactly playing nicely. Earlier, we told you how receiver Nate Washington accused Roman Harper of being a dirty player for grabbing him by the facemask and then doing this. The second accusation is a bit more severe; Tennessee is saying a whistle was being blown from the New Orleans bench area late in the game.

Offensive lineman Jake Scott claims Dean McCondichie, the producer of the team’s television show “Titans All Access,” has evidence that it was indeed happening while the Titans were on offense.

“Dean’s got it on tape,” Scott said according to ESPN.com. “Somebody was blowing a whistle on the sideline. There is audio of it, so we’ll let it go from there. The second to last drive I think.”

“During the game we heard this whistle blowing, but they weren’t stopping the game, they just kept playing,” McCondichie explained. “They were loud enough for me to hear it on the microphone on (offensive lineman Michael Roos). They were all trying to figure out why play continued. I asked them if they knew where it came from and they said the New Orleans bench. Nobody saw it, but it was pretty loud and it was definitely a whistle.”

McCondichie said the whistle was definitely loud enough for several Titans players to hear it. The team is looking into the matter, and obviously the Saints would be facing huge penalties if the league were to determine that something like that was going on. For what it’s worth, Sean Payton and Bill Belichick are close friends.

You are really on a crusade against SP and the Saints take your L and move on young man.
 5 years ago '04        #258
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
my browns f*ckin the dolphins up week 1
 5 years ago '12        #259
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Comic Book Guy said:
The Giants were 31st in total yardage allowed with 6,134 yards.

The Saints? Oh, only 7,042 yards.

Had everything to do with Payton, since he's, uh, a defensive coach and all

sh*t don't matter when you put up 35+ a game


He had bad defenses his whole time in New Orleans

I don't know why it's so hard for skmbody to understand that d was that bad because if spags. They were good enough with Williams with the same players.
 5 years ago '06        #260
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
 Dee504 said:
sh*t don't matter when you put up 35+ a game


He had bad defenses his whole time in New Orleans

I don't know why it's so hard for skmbody to understand that d was that bad because if spags. They were good enough with Williams with the same players.
(7-9 and the most yardage allowed in the entire league) when putting up 35+ a game

I guess that's your theory
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy