Apr 18 - Bombing Suspects Photos Released To Public, FBI Needs Help Identifying

most viewed right now
 126
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 99
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #161
Scrilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$799 | Props total: 3 3
found this interesting:


[pic - click to view]

 04-19-2013, 12:23 AM         #162
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scrilla said:
found this interesting:


[pic - click to view]

at presenting the "information" and then ending it with "You are an idiot if you ...."
 5 years ago '10        #163
scotthew89 
space
avatar space
space
$405 | Props total: 1 1
There is also something happening in water town.Unsure if this has to do with the two suspects.
 04-19-2013, 12:26 AM         #164
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You foil heads k!ll me
 04-19-2013, 12:27 AM         #165
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still ain't heard a single reason why we're only getting sh*tty stills, maybe 8-9 seconds long. Reminds me of 9/11 when ALOT of folks demanded to see the Pentagon videos, and were told "this is all we got" when they released a sh*tty clip of the yellow barrier at the gate you drive up to. Families asked to see everything. Many people asked questions at those news conferences only to be told bullsh*t like, it's irrelevant or too "upsetting" to discuss further. We need "to move forward and heal", was what we were told. As time went on and more people starting asking questions, namely sons daughters and parents, they were shunned and called "crazy" - classic defamation to dismiss someone.

Again, do your own research. Who the hell is trying to sell you fools anything? If you truly were open minded, there would be NO division in here, just discussion. Peace.
 04-19-2013, 12:28 AM         #166
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scrilla said:
found this interesting:


[pic - click to view]

Some pictures and words on the internet gotta be 100 percent true sh*t
 04-19-2013, 12:29 AM         #167
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scrilla said:
found this interesting:


[pic - click to view]

heavy reaching
 04-19-2013, 12:31 AM         #168
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scrilla said:
found this interesting:


[pic - click to view]

What's the deal with dude who k!lled himself? Interesting and you can almost bet dude missing since March ... boom! will be one of these patsies.
 04-19-2013, 12:31 AM         #169
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playazinc said:
Still ain't heard a single reason why we're only getting sh*tty stills, maybe 8-9 seconds long. Reminds me of 9/11 when ALOT of folks demanded to see the Pentagon videos, and were told "this is all we got" when they released a sh*tty clip of the yellow barrier at the gate you drive up to. Families asked to see everything. Many people asked questions at those news conferences only to be told bullsh*t like, it's irrelevant or too "upsetting" to discuss further. We need "to move forward and heal", was what we were told. As time went on and more people starting asking questions, namely sons daughters and parents, they were shunned and called "crazy" - classic defamation to dismiss someone.

Again, do your own research. Who the hell is trying to sell you fools anything? If you truly were open minded, there would be NO division in here, just discussion. Peace.
I'm open minded about everything.. But you "everything is a government conspiracy" dumb motherfu*kers need to just shut up you're like the Skip Bayless of government.. You just say enough dumb a.ss sh*t until you're eventually right and say I told you so. You dudes are annoying.
 5 years ago '07        #170
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 Ghost Writer said:
I'm ignorant because I said he looks white which he does. Not saying he is. But he looks like it.

I'm white too btw and you sir are a raging lunatic who got really mad for no reason.
He doesn't look White though...


[pic - click to view]

 04-19-2013, 12:34 AM         #171
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"they have a suspect".. The government planted him

No video "government cover up"

 04-19-2013, 12:35 AM         #172
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Megamind said:
I'm open minded about everything.. But you "everything is a government conspiracy" dumb motherfu*kers need to just shut up you're like the Skip Bayless of government.. You just say enough dumb a.ss sh*t until you're eventually right and say I told you so. You dudes are annoying.
Never said everything was a conspiracy. Quit talking out your a.ss. You got a point, make it. fu*kin sheep
 04-19-2013, 12:39 AM         #173
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playazinc said:
Never said everything was a conspiracy. Quit talking out your a.ss. You got a point, make it. fu*kin sheep
I knew you were gonna say that. You're fu*king pathetic.
 5 years ago '08        #174
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
where the face closeups?? how cnn showing them but you tin foil fools not posting them in this thread?


Last edited by iPunish901; 04-19-2013 at 01:31 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #175
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
THEY chased him

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #176
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Andrefrbk said:
THEY chased him
:hillwhoa:
 5 years ago '09        #177
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
That email or post from earlier in this thread looks like what is going on right now.
 04-19-2013, 01:48 AM         #178
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
That email or post from earlier in this thread looks like what is going on right now.
it said they would plant bombs at MIT?
 5 years ago '07        #179
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
called this dude skip bayless
 04-19-2013, 02:11 AM         #180
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we can all agree, regardless if it is or isn't a "conspiracy", that this entire situation is crazy as fu*k.

some more events taking place now.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy