Apr 18 - Bombing Suspects Photos Released To Public, FBI Needs Help Identifying

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
red100 10 heat pts10
space
space
$809 | Props total: 294 294
@ the FBI needing help to point out their own ppl. Lol.

@ America attacking their own ppl.
 04-18-2013, 10:47 PM         #122
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a question.

To you who listen to the news, why do you automatically believe everything they say?

Why do you automatically dismiss people who question what the news is telling us?

These "tin foil hat idiots" are simply QUESTIONING.

They're asking more questions and they're being ignored by you, and by the media.

NONE of us know who did it, why they did it or how. NONE.

So why is your belief, the one that the news feeds you more credible than the photographs and ideas that people go out and find themselves?

Why is it crazy to go and try to find the answers? Why is it crazy to ask questions about a government who denies the legalization of Cannabis, something 52% of the nation wants?

I'm not saying anyone is wrong and anyone is right. I'm asking why the fu*k are your minds so closed?
 04-18-2013, 10:49 PM         #123
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 red100 said:
@ the FBI needing help to point out their own ppl. Lol.

@ America attacking their own ppl.
i mean 4chan did point them out before cnn... they need to hide it better
 5 years ago '05        #124
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Nest said:
We need Kevin Bacon's help. This is obviously the first chapter of Joe Caroll's novel.
YOoO lmfaoo my girl made me start watching it now im hooked which annoys the hell out of me because the show has so many predictable turns but than you get hit with the unpredictability like Rodderick gettin k!lled.......
 5 years ago '07        #125
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 2098 2098
 EpodnamrA said:
I have a question.

To you who listen to the news, why do you automatically believe everything they say?

Why do you automatically dismiss people who question what the news is telling us?

They're asking more questions and they're being ignored by you, and by the media.

So why is your belief, the one that the news feeds you more credible than the photographs and ideas that people go out and find themselves?

Why is it crazy to go and try to find the answers? Why is it crazy to ask questions about a government who denies the legalization of Cannabis, something 52% of the nation wants?

I'm not saying anyone is wrong and anyone is right. I'm asking why the fu*k are your minds so closed?
So my minds open if I believe a boxden investigator who has no experience in real life forensics but has some Internet pics to examine? Damn I wish I had a more open mind. These ppl are professionals. That's y I believe them. If I get taken to court I don't represent myself, I hire an attorney. Kno y? Cuz that's what they do for a livin. They are professionals that have done this there whole life and are really good at it. Not to mention went thru law school. I believe the media cuz there's a bunch of them and they gettin the info from the FBI. I believe the FBI b/c they real good at Wat they do.
 5 years ago '11        #126
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,919 | Props total: 1642 1642
Whoever said that photo was photo shopped of dude running down fairfield...ehh don't know! CNN just showed it as a new photo on tv..........Though they get info wrong about all the time, not too sure on the picture thing
 5 years ago '07        #127
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
 EpodnamrA said:
I have a question.

this.
 04-18-2013, 10:55 PM         #128
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:
So my minds open if I believe a boxden investigator who has no experience in real life forensics but has some Internet pics to examine? Damn I wish I had a more open mind. These ppl are professionals. That's y I believe them. If I get taken to court I don't represent myself, I hire an attorney. Kno y? Cuz that's what they do for a livin. They are professionals that have done this there whole life and are really good at it. Not to mention went thru law school. I believe the media cuz there's a bunch of them and they gettin the info from the FBI. I believe the FBI b/c they real good at Wat they do.

An open mind means you take everything you hear, LISTEN to it, analyze it and make a judgement of what you think.

Doing something professionally doesn't mean you do it well.
 5 years ago '07        #129
space
space
 EpodnamrA said:
An open mind means you take everything you hear, LISTEN to it, analyze it and make a judgement of what you think.

Doing something professionally doesn't mean you do it well.
Ok I did all that. I think I believe what they're saying. I find it, by far, the most reasonable explanation of what happened Monday.
 5 years ago '07        #130
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 269 269
I completely overlooked every post in here about conspiracies. Yes, people are open their opinions and should be heard. HOWEVER, this thread is dedicated to these 2 suspects, not what Alex Jones + Co say about the incident. Please take that sh*t somewhere else, hell start your own thread. I came in here for photos and information about these 2 n*ggas, not some fu*k n*ggas opinion on why he thinks it was an inside job.

Ayo, that photo of Suspect 2 walking from the explosion is crazy. There goes that n*gga right there! Damn, he doesn't even look scared. fu*k...and that other photo of the bag actually on the floor and the kid who died..wow...so surreal.
 5 years ago '05        #131
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 EpodnamrA said:
I have a question.

There is a difference between an open mind and out right annoying conspiracies.
Example.
Aliens Do Exist - Open Minded

Aliens Do Exist and made a Hologram Jesus to trick humans - Annoying

Example
Boston bomb Was Our Own Government - Open Minded

Boston bomb was our own Government and they kidnapped a kid from Brown University and brainwashed him to do it and now they are going to use this bombing to take away all gun powder and thats why texas plant happened so they can take away fertilizer so we cant grow grass because green grass makes people happy and they want all of our country to be depressed like North Koreans because the USA and NK are actually friends and a part of the NWO. ANNOYING

Tin Foils question things till you sit there and go "wow that guy is an actual retard".
 5 years ago '09        #132
red100 10 heat pts10
space
space
$809 | Props total: 294 294
 2D.... said:
i mean 4chan did point them out before cnn... they need to hide it better
You know what's worst?..

There's something bigger going on, and it took them to k!ll their own ppl to turn heads.

I mean no disrespect what so ever, but it worked...

...What a perfect distraction; It's saddening
 5 years ago '08        #133
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17070 17070
 Ghost Writer said:

[pic - click to view]

Y'all seen this pic? That's the kid who dies along with the suspect and his bag on the ground.
Fake, pay attention fool, they photoshop the fbi pic

do you know where the first bomb happen?, finish line full of blue and flags...

Here

[pic - click to view]

The 2nd bomb was in clear view over the barricade next to the mailbox/dumpster
It does not match what white hat geek is carrying around or what the other guy had either.

Last edited by The N; 04-18-2013 at 11:24 PM..
 04-18-2013, 11:04 PM         #134
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
Example.

Example

Boston bomb was our own Government and they kidnapped a kid from Brown University and brainwashed him to do it and now they are going to use this bombing to take away all gun powder and thats why texas plant happened so they can take away fertilizer so we cant grow grass because green grass makes people happy and they want all of our country to be depressed like North Koreans because the USA and NK are actually friends and a part of the NWO. ANNOYING

Tin Foils question things till you sit there and go "wow that guy is an actual retard".
I agree with you.

But both sides get annoying when they think they know what's going on.

The truth is, is that we don't know a thing.
 04-18-2013, 11:06 PM         #135
numskull 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Clearly you'll believe anything looking at the way you spell the simplest of words.

Anyway, I didn't see nothing in this video that suggest these were the guys who planted the bombs. All I see is mothafu*kas with hats and a backpack. And the media and FBI saying they need the American public's help to find these suspects. Because they put it out there now dumb mothafu*kas are saying" yeah they look suspect". Yet if you saw em walking down the street you wouldn't even look twice at these guys. It's hard not to call certain people sheep when they do nothing but act like SHEEP.

I want to see actual footage of these guys putting bombs in a trash can or whtever. BULLsh*t BULLsh*t BULLsh*t

And I still don't see how an explosion can k!ll a human being, rip a humans leg off but the backpack that the bomb was in isn't completely destroyed. It's destroyed enough for you to still recognize it's a backpack. Bullsh*t
Don't use grammar as tool to win an argument and continue on to use improper grammar yourself.
 5 years ago '07        #136
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 269 269
 The N said:
Fake, do you know where the first bomb happen?
The 2nd bomb was in cleat view over the barricade
It's not fake. A cropped version of that photo is what the FBI released.
 04-18-2013, 11:08 PM         #137
kingrealness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After blast, no bag

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by kingrealness; 04-18-2013 at 11:31 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #138
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
Example.

Example

exactly... I always keep an open mind but damn...

Every single time something happens pictures come up talking about "they are actors" they were spotted two weeks later with President Obama..

And then idiots believe them every single time...

Somebody right now is thinking of a great story and reason why the government would do this... and then these tin foils will run with it as fact...
 5 years ago '07        #139
space
space
 pbballin said:
Looks just like this cat that has been reported "missing" since March Sunil Tripathi

look at the big a.ss nose, skin color, and in that picture of him in the green shirt...hair looks like the dudes hair in the white hat

Are there any discussions goin on about this?
 04-18-2013, 11:14 PM         #140
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The internet has to be the greatest thing to ever happen to conspiracy nuts. In the real world, you get laughed at and ignored because your looks and lack of real life skills make people tend to discredit you immediately.

IMO people wouldn't even argue with 95% of the conspiracy theorists if they showed their face or posted a video where they made their points.

Keep doing you though. I'm sheep.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy