most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 playazinc said:
And more related to the "security" guys I mentioned earlier.

For those attacking basic questions and glued to CNN for their info, don't bother.
Thanks for posting this.

Really suspicious when they leaked to CNN they had a "dark skinned" suspect in custody and then retracted it...happened about the same time the 4chan pics were starting to get attention.

For people too lazy to click links. 4chan pointed out two suspicious guys with black backpacks, "The Craft" logo skull cap, and an ear piece. Turns out there were a "group" of them, and they were hired security operatives from company called "The Craft".

Some of them were carrying radiation detectors:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The guys 4chan pointed out were near the scene and bags look like ones that exploded:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If some other site beside 4chan and alex jones broke this people wouldn't be so quick to ignore it. A private security firm doing bomb "drills" fits right in with eyewitness stories saying they announced they were doing drils before the attack.

"The craft" is also another term for freemasonry...

Last edited by autoraptronix; 04-18-2013 at 07:55 PM..
 04-18-2013, 07:54 PM         #62
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Look to the left, fu*k boy dips out,

[pic - click to view]

looking at the maps, that kid walked his a.ss over that bridge asap.
 5 years ago '10        #63
rek0nize 66 heat pts66 OP
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1300 1300
 canal_boys said:
what people dont understand is these so called " theorist, or " clowns" has nothing to gain from this. They have no interest to protect, no agenda to push..making what they do more pure with no strings attached. While the FBI and CIA has agendas, and interest to protect..Look at history..

After 3 days, the only evidence is a grainy footage at the side of the street of some dudes with no video or photo evidence of them putting any bomb down..This video can actually be some video they created in the 3 days they took to reveal this. These people can be actors and this stage could take place near any street reenacting the marathon..
my fu*king god. I've heard it all now.
 5 years ago '04        #64
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 playazinc said:
And more related to the "security" guys I mentioned earlier.

For those attacking basic questions and glued to CNN for their info, don't bother.
Mike Adams is an award-winning journalist

Prolly won nut job of the year award. Real good stuff in that article.
 5 years ago '11        #65
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,925 | Props total: 1654 1654
ha dudes on Reddit trying to compare a picture of a missing student that went to Brown to the guy in the white hat

not going to lie, they both have a big a.ss nose and same skin color
 5 years ago '06        #66
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 The N said:
Look to the left, fu*k boy dips out,

[pic - click to view]

The pic is a photoshop..
 5 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
They were carrying radiation detectors!!!!! Holy sh*t. Maybe its because they were hired security. The guy iis seen carrying the device after the explosion which would seem to be quite normal to check for radiation after an explosion.

If they were responsible why would they be testing for radiation. In b4 I'm a sheep.

If they were doing a drill for a dirty bomb, that might explain why they were carrying them before the blast and lurking in the crowd.

It would also be perfect cover. The bomb squad (with dogs) who were right nearby would know not to do anything if they got an alert or sensed bombs in the area.
 04-18-2013, 08:08 PM         #68
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see the ignorant Alex Jones sheep are running wild in this thread.
 5 years ago '06        #69
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 rek0nize said:
my fu*king god. I've heard it all now.

say it so...then why was this photoshopped? maybe because they were never there at the actual event. he was photoshopped to put him there..
 5 years ago '08        #70
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
tinfoil nerds don't wanna believe trained professionals but when a fat dude living in a basement makes a story up, then all of a sudden its true. get a life...oh i guess im a sheep now

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
I see the ignorant Alex Jones sheep are running wild in this thread.

[pic - click to view]

04-18-2013, 08:12 PM         #72
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:

say it so...then why was this photoshopped? maybe because they were never there at the actual event. he was photoshopped to put him there..

and you 'guys' want more evidence so these nutjobs can say they're shopped or edited?
 04-18-2013, 08:15 PM         #73
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:
what people dont understand is these so called " theorist, or " clowns" has nothing to gain from this. They have no interest to protect, no agenda to push..making what they do more pure with no strings attached. While the FBI and CIA has agendas, and interest to protect..Look at history..

After 3 days, the only evidence is a grainy footage at the side of the street of some dudes with no video or photo evidence of them putting any bomb down..
It's like being in a room with a bunch of Bush clones. Insult, attack and divide all because someone is asking questions. I have no agenda.

I remember back when 9/11 happened and people asked very simple questions and they were alienated as well. One of the hijackers passports being "found on the street" below the flaming Towers, evidence shipped away right quick - most of it overseas, concealing evidence at the Pentagon, pushing stories of heroic passengers forcing the plane down in PA after a "cell phone" call to one of the passengers on the flight to his wife ... the sh*tty minimal video was the best they had from one of the world's most secure buildings - the Pentagon .... I could go on but most of you remember as well.
Too many people are either scared or walking around with blinders on. Nobody came in here to f!ght. Peace.
 5 years ago '07        #74
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,844 | Props total: 2109 2109
Man on the real lets find these dudes. Don't pay the conspiracy ppl no mind they just want attention. If this shi happened 20 yrs ago I really dunno if we'd catch em r it would take awhile but with the Internet I'd put over/under at 2 days. Prolly at least kno who they are by Sat. Have em in custody by Sunday unless they out the country.
 5 years ago '11        #75
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 autoraptronix said:
Thanks for posting this.

Really suspicious when they leaked to CNN they had a "dark skinned" suspect in custody and then retracted it...happened about the same time the 4chan pics were starting to get attention.

For people too lazy to click links. 4chan pointed out two suspicious guys with black backpacks, "The Craft" logo skull cap, and an ear piece. Turns out there were a "group" of them, and they were hired security operatives from company called "The Craft".

Some of them were carrying radiation detectors:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The guys 4chan pointed out were near the scene and bags look like ones that exploded:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If some other site beside 4chan and alex jones broke this people wouldn't be so quick to ignore it. A private security firm doing bomb "drills" fits right in with eyewitness stories saying they announced they were doing drils before the attack.

"The craft" is also another term for freemasonry...

OMG, they were carrying radiation detectors

Why would an event so big hire security. It just doesn't make sense
 5 years ago '11        #76
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 playazinc said:
It's like being in a room with a bunch of Bush clones. Insult, attack and divide all because someone is asking questions. I have no agenda.

I remember back when 9/11 happened and people asked very simple questions and they were alienated as well. One of the hijackers passports being "found on the street" below the flaming Towers, evidence shipped away right quick - most of it overseas, concealing evidence at the Pentagon, pushing stories of heroic passengers forcing the plane down in PA after a "cell phone" call to one of the passengers on the flight to his wife ... the sh*tty minimal video was the best they had from one of the world's most secure buildings - the Pentagon .... I could go on but most of you remember as well.
Too many people are either scared or walking around with blinders on. Nobody came in here to f!ght. Peace.
Go to the Knowledge Corner if you want to ask dumbass questions.
 5 years ago '05        #77
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 canal_boys said:

You do know that wasn't part of the photos FBI released to news media right?
 5 years ago '06        #78
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
You do know that wasn't part of the photos FBI released to news media right?
im no doing wrong. Why the hostility? Like you, i am trying to get to the truth too..
 5 years ago '12        #79
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 Mr_GooD_NeWs said:
sorrrtaaaaa resembles suspect 2.....

[pic - click to view]

Not really
 5 years ago '05        #80
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
Nothing like a mass murder to bring Boxden n*ggas together.... The fu*k you n*ggas in here arguing for?

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy