Apr 18 - Bombing Suspects Photos Released To Public, FBI Needs Help Identifying

most viewed right now
 82
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
 aclockworkred71 said:
Those pics they released are too blurry.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Not the suspects bruh you've been misinformed
 5 years ago '10        #42
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,860 | Props total: 7087 7087
They won't show the video of them planting the bombs, because it can taint any potential
witnesses that may come forward. It could fu*k up a prosecution case and make the
testimony inadmissible because they were just saying what they saw in the video.

As for those guys Alex Jones keeps talking about. If they planted the bombs, How come
they still have the same backpacks after the explosions went off?


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #43
rek0nize 66 heat pts66 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
White hat guy definitely isn't white.
 5 years ago '08        #44
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 rek0nize said:
White hat guy definitely isn't white.
He COULD be white because if you are gonna drop a bomb at a marathon wouldn't you send a person who looks the least likely to be a suspect? I mean it's three days, this the first time we seen or even heard of a light skinned suspect. They spent so much time looking for a brown dark dude that it gives time for a light skin bomb guy to get out the country quick. sh*t worked perfectly and is ingenuous, it make sense to send the white boy to be the bomber.
 5 years ago '10        #45
rek0nize 66 heat pts66 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Chief Dee said:
He COULD be white because if you are gonna drop a bomb at a marathon wouldn't you send a person who looks the least likely to be a suspect? I mean it's three days, this the first time we seen or even heard of a light skinned suspect. They spent so much time looking for a brown dark dude that it gives time for a light skin bomb guy to get out the country quick. sh*t worked perfectly and is ingenuous, it make sense to send the white boy to be the bomber.
He could be, but he clearly don't look like a straight white guy.
 5 years ago '06        #46
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 playazinc said:
And more related to the "security" guys I mentioned earlier.



For those attacking basic questions and glued to CNN for their info, don't bother.
i worry for your children/ the children you will have
 04-18-2013, 06:48 PM         #47
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bandito said:
They won't show the video of them planting the bombs, because it can taint any potential
witnesses that may come forward. It could fu*k up a prosecution case and make the
testimony inadmissible because they were just saying what they saw in the video.

As for those guys Alex Jones keeps talking about. If they planted the bombs, How come
they still have the same backpacks after the explosions went off?


[pic - click to view]

If you run up in a store with a sawed off and rob it, what's the first thing the police do when they realize you were caught on camera? Release the video. Please tell us the difference here?


Last edited by playazinc; 04-18-2013 at 07:00 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #48
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8467 8467
 imthatinfamous said:
i worry for your children/ the children you will have
Don't worry bi*ches ain't touching that nerd with a ten foot pole
 5 years ago '10        #49
rek0nize 66 heat pts66 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 playazinc said:
If you run up in a store with a sawed off and rob it, what's the first thing the police do when they realize you were caught on camera? Release the video. Please tell us the difference here?
You're low iq'd
 5 years ago '11        #50
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
White hat rocking a white polo 3 hat
 5 years ago '12        #51
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
Watchin fox news and they darkened the 2nd suspect
mutha fu*kas i swear.
 5 years ago '06        #52
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 playazinc said:
If you run up in a store with a sawed off and rob it, what's the first thing the police do when they realize you were caught on camera? Release the video. The difference here?

And there's more than video to be concerned with here. When these things happen it's almost as if they're trying to not solve the case. I'm only asking questions as we should in a democracy. None of this "with us or against us" crap, just because people want straight answers. Maybe the families would like to know how these things happened, but the media is too busy ramming cameras in their faces asking sh*t like "what kind of daughter was she" minutes after hearing she's dead. It's shameful.
thats not necessarily true. If they need help identifying the criminal they will most definitely release the video, just like in this case, if they dont need help, they wont.

yo real talk, im not trying to talk sh*t, but you have an unorganized train of thought, and you are mixing up information. no media member is asking the FBI "what kind of daughter was she." How does it seem, what evidence do you have, that they are trying to not solve the case? Did it ever cross your mind that you are asking questions, that in the current moment, the FBI has no answer to? Investigations take time and patience, and they cannot give up information that can risk the case.

You know what the problem is when you point a finger and claim someone of doing something? you have to have some evidence that supports your case
 04-18-2013, 07:17 PM         #53
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imthatinfamous said:
thats not necessarily true. If they need help identifying the criminal they will most definitely release the video, just like in this case, if they dont need help, they wont.

yo real talk, im not trying to talk sh*t, but you have an unorganized train of thought, and you are mixing up information. no media member is asking the FBI "what kind of daughter was she." How does it seem, what evidence do you have, that they are trying to not solve the case? Did it ever cross your mind that you are asking questions, that in the current moment, the FBI has no answer to? Investigations take time and patience, and they cannot give up information that can risk the case.

You know what the problem is when you point a finger and claim someone of doing something? you have to have some evidence that supports your case
I was talking about the media harrassing that 29 year olds mother outside her door. And I wasn't pointing any fingers, I was asking a question which was answered with insults.
 5 years ago '08        #54
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,551 | Props total: 17191 17191
Look to the left, fu*k boy dips out,


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by The N; 04-18-2013 at 07:20 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #55
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
 The N said:
Look to the left, fu*k boy dips out,


[pic - click to view]

no bag.........


FBI said he was last seen on Boylston St., so he was ACTUALLY last seen on Fairfield St.


 5 years ago '06        #56
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 SHootar said:
too many dumb f*ggots on here thinkin they sherlock holmes or some sh*t. i'll trust the fbi over you clowns, my god.
what people dont understand is these so called " theorist, or " clowns" has nothing to gain from this. They have no interest to protect, no agenda to push..making what they do more pure with no strings attached. While the FBI and CIA has agendas, and interest to protect..Look at history..

After 3 days, the only evidence is a grainy footage at the side of the street of some dudes with no video or photo evidence of them putting any bomb down..This video can actually be some video they created in the 3 days they took to reveal this. These people can be actors and this stage could take place near any street reenacting the marathon..
 5 years ago '05        #57
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 pbballin said:
no bag.........


FBI said he was last seen on Boylston St., so he was ACTUALLY last seen on Fairfield St.


Fairfield is off Boylston so he could of just been turning the street. Clearest picture I've seen yet though.
 5 years ago '09        #58
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
dudes in this thread give conspiracy theorists a bad name.


suspect looks like some little punk a.ss kid from boxden or something
 5 years ago '04        #59
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 pbballin said:
FBI said he was last seen on Boylston St., so he was ACTUALLY last seen on Fairfield St.
kind of splitting hairs there as that is the intersection of Boylston and Fairfield.
 04-18-2013, 07:49 PM         #60
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:
what people dont understand is these so called " theorist, or " clowns" has nothing to gain from this. They have no interest to protect, no agenda to push..making what they do more pure with no strings attached. While the FBI and CIA has agendas, and interest to protect..Look at history..

After 3 days, the only evidence is a grainy footage at the side of the street of some dudes with no video or photo evidence of them putting any bomb down..This video can actually be some video they created in the 3 days they took to reveal this. These people can be actors and this stage could take place near any street reenacting the marathon..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy