Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-19-2013, 04:28 PM         #221
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Intoxicated said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #222
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
"Also don't mention me. This will seriously hurt me."

You guys are being trolled so bad. I can't believe some of you actually took that seriously...do you know how vague that entire post was??
 5 years ago '11        #223
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Sleazy said:
"Also don't mention me. This will seriously hurt me."

You guys are being trolled so bad. I can't believe some of you actually took that seriously...do you know how vague that entire post was??
Still. It wasn't a bad lead. The government already has "gun nuts" (those who are passionate about the law, the Constitution, and our 2nd Amendment rights) on their list of terrorists
 04-19-2013, 05:36 PM         #224
numskull 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SomeOnesoN said:
Just checked a bunch of sources and this IS happening.

"I just saw the Mass. Governor give his statement to the press.
They're not calling it martial law, but rather 'secure in place' or somesuch.
Shutting down buses, Amtrak, no one in or out of the city, and residents are ordered to remain in their homes." -CBS follower

"Definition of MARTIAL LAW
1: the law applied in occupied territory by the military authority of the occupying power
2: the law administered by military forces that is invoked by a government in an emergency when the civilian law enforcement agencies are unable to maintain public order and safety" -Merriam-Webster

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. "
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer (1706 - 1790)
Then why is the lock down lifted? i swear some of you will believe anything. your sources are all fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '04        #225
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
I wanna know why they ain't lock down the city, bring in the military and do door to door searches when Dorner had em all shook?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #226
tokinjohn 2292 heat pts2292
space
space
$11,894 | Props total: 52348 52348
Yo this is wild sh*t! My boy works at umass dartmouth he denied the 19yr olds fincial aid app!.. they have our local hospital on lockdown, feds are up the street from my house, the word is they took 3 ppl into custody... also they sayin these bombing suspects bought a bunch of bottles of bleach from 1 of our local supermarket...
 5 years ago '04        #227
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 SpyDa said:
^^ you sir are an idiot.

just trolling I believe you. and I'm glad you noticed that because I've felt that way for awhile now. how can all the evidence point in one direction someone say something debunking all the evidence and people follow it with blind faith worse than religion. never understood that
I hope I'm wrong but that's how it seems.....Never seen so many people calling any one who questions what is fed to us tin foil heads until recently on here......This used to be a site of open minded folks who would have discussions from EVERY perspective of a news story or situation. Now it seems that as soon as someone posts something that doesn't agree with the "official" story, they get trashed, called an idiot, and things go out of control within the thread. Good ole bait & switch technique if you ask me. Bait you into an argument with an attack meant to personally p!ss you off then that switches the discussion from a honest sharing of information into people going back and forth about things that have NOTHING to do with the original issue......And no I'm not Dos or whoever you were asking about. Just a person who's been on BX for a long time and is very disappointed with the direction it's taken........I'm no better than anyone else but I can't be alone in being tired of coming into a thread to be informed and leave the thread mad because the information stopped and turned into a catf!ght..... This isn't the BX I knew and loved....... Call me whatever you want but you can't deny what I'm saying......
 5 years ago '04        #228
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 keen77 said:
I'll have to search em up again, had em bookmarked on an old phone, but there are many reputable source news articles about cyber warfare and that US intelligence is hiring people like crazy to promote the Government on social media (including forums)
Yes I remember readin em as well.....Had me shook. But once I started to research our history in other places, it doesn't shock me one bit.......
 5 years ago '07        #229
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 CA$H MONEY said:
I hope I'm wrong but that's how it seems.....Never seen so many people calling any one who questions what is fed to us tin foil heads until recently on here......This used to be a site of open minded folks who would have discussions from EVERY perspective of a news story or situation. Now it seems that as soon as someone posts something that doesn't agree with the "official" story, they get trashed, called an idiot, and things go out of control within the thread. Good ole bait & switch technique if you ask me. Bait you into an argument with an attack meant to personally p!ss you off then that switches the discussion from a honest sharing of information into people going back and forth about things that have NOTHING to do with the original issue......And no I'm not Dos or whoever you were asking about. Just a person who's been on BX for a long time and is very disappointed with the direction it's taken........I'm no better than anyone else but I can't be alone in being tired of coming into a thread to be informed and leave the thread mad because the information stopped and turned into a catf!ght..... This isn't the BX I knew and loved....... Call me whatever you want but you can't deny what I'm saying......
 mpf said:
Don't you see how y'all will never be satisfied? So why act like any evidence will ever change your opinion. Y'all want pictures/evidence and get mad they're not released; but anything that does gets released is photoshopped or staged with actors.

Then you want the suspect captured alive or it's a conspiracy. Like it's a game of hide and seek where the cops go "I see you" and the suspect laughs and turns himself in. Completely ignoring the shootout earlier, but I guess it's the cops fault for defending themselves against shots and explosions. They obviously should've not fired and just walked up and arrest the guy with their riot shields..
But even if they did catch the guy alive, then what? They caught the Colorado kid and what became of that. Oh yeah mk ultra, drugged, truth being hidden regardless so what's the point.

Y'all get mad that stories conflict, or reports end up being wrong.....so the news takes their time to double check sources, and y'all then claim they're hiding stuff and not saying the full story. Wtf do y'all want? How many of these twitter sources have proven to be false, but we'll just ignore that.

It's like dealing with religious fanatics that no matter how much evidence is shown against them, it's the work of the devil and people who haven't seen the light yet. Your story can always change and adjust, never having to be proven; but everyone else has to disprove your beliefs instead 100% and if not your right. I guess that makes alex jones your Jesus spitting the gospel. We're just the sheep.
/thread
 04-19-2013, 06:04 PM         #230
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Beantown Bully said:
If you want to really keep up, here's a ustreamed scanner thats not offline

this

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #231
Swiph Mix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$427 | Props total: 121 121
It's going down now....
 5 years ago '04        #232
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 aboss4real24 said:
We should catch em n k!ll em and send dere body to north korea

[pic - click to view]

What the hell does North Korea have to do with these guys?
 5 years ago '04        #233
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 304 304
Ustream Boston Police scanner
 5 years ago '11        #234
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
idk know what y'all lookin at but you m at a bar and I see they sh*t one of tem modes I cabr put the love whatever smiley but this sh*t might be a big cover up for they sh*t along with tbthe fertilizer bombing
 5 years ago '04        #235
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
266,000+ people listening on Ustream!
 5 years ago '04        #236
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
They got him in custody now...
 04-20-2013, 12:00 AM         #237
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy